3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Parfenov 04.04.20 01:21 am

No missions with the passage of the plot [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good people help. After the mission, father and son where he saves Jimmy from the boat, no missions. There's only weirdos and strangers opposite of Franklin's house , but there is never anyone there . Waited an hour , beat the mission and all there. Help or at least a save throw
221 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boland 04.04.20

AVEDALOR
The rutor is.

A
AVEDALOR 04.04.20

Voland
thank you

V
Vadim Lihachev 04.04.20

Tony isn't in place,and the question mark is.How to fix?

s
sorig 04.04.20

AVEDALOR
gta5-pc.org

D
Dima Starostenok 04.04.20

To buy a license.

A
Aleksey Mezev 04.04.20

too worried with the game, can't do anything, at first, too, the job is over, look to the green question need Franklin to go, and it's empty, put another Repack, it asks to enter the club, and no data, a vicious circle, it is necessary to demolish

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 04.04.20

Of course, can be annoying responses about the license, but this is the only way. Wait direct cracks or Kopi on litsuhu.

G
GTAman 04.04.20

Once again confirmed my opinion about the fact that the Repack is not needed.

B
B1D 04.04.20

I read somewhere that the problem with Tonya mainly from the owners of win 8.1. Just the other 8, I have 8.1. One Repack it 8 goes all right, I have 8.1 on the first mission could not and Tony doesn't....
Will wait for patches that will fix these errors. And try to put 8. Want to play normally.
But well, if anyone knows the exact solution to the problem, write to

A
Alex Japson 04.04.20

When was the job of the boat and took the guy in the car home, I have jobs anymore, and when I Franklin food in question near his house, there's nobody there, what's the problem?

z
zeekklas 04.04.20

Exactly the same thing . Don't know what to do . Passed again , still did not help . Can someone throw save after the next mission ?

D
Dreamcatcher888 04.04.20

Guys, similar situation after the mission with the boat. A question mark on the map, but the guy is just not there.

z
zeekklas 04.04.20

Trouble))) and no one can help ))just play a couple of missions )

K
KartowkaHES1 04.04.20

Arkady Chekushkin
What did you do,the link above for the crack or what did you do? throw please

PaulBaumer
Well I have it to fix, and not cut,here put for the night to be uploaded again and if the same problem will,I Hz :with

A
Alex Japson 04.04.20

cool, I'm not the only one :DD

z
zeekklas 04.04.20

Cool ?))))would be better if we someone helped )))

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 04.04.20

KartowkaHES1
put and fix everything in place, nothing special)

Nckel Frundsberg
rutor, there is

A
Alex Japson 04.04.20

it is likely antipirate) as the fourth part of a drunken camera, and then do not give the campaign mode))

z
zeekklas 04.04.20

I downloaded 100% complete, but the problem is that once passed the mission , it immediately switches to the last mission ,but cannot continue further.

A
AVEDALOR 04.04.20

version of the game is what? you will not believe!