3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Parfenov 04.04.20 01:21 am

No missions with the passage of the plot [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good people help. After the mission, father and son where he saves Jimmy from the boat, no missions. There's only weirdos and strangers opposite of Franklin's house , but there is never anyone there . Waited an hour , beat the mission and all there. Help or at least a save throw
221 Comments
Sort by:
B
B1D 04.04.20

The people, the same question to Tonya. I have already those files in the fix (the file size is the same), but still no Tony. Anyway, it is not. Help, what to do? Win 8.1

p
pisec87 04.04.20

After the mission, Father and son there are no jobs on the map. One green question mark. I read that someone came to the mission after completing this mission with a sign of question mark. I was there beside him all over the place and can't find someone to talk to to start the task.

D
Danil Zaharchuk 04.04.20

pisec87
for Franklin to play, start and drive the issue.

J
Japhes 04.04.20

The question mark is not a side mission, it must take place in the voluntary-compulsory order to advance the plot.

M
Misha123NBA 04.04.20

Franklin also choose and who do not have , at different times, were , but not what is not there !!! What could it be ?

J
Japhes 04.04.20

Misha123NBA
If there is nothing after this mission, it could be a glitch pirated version of the game.

M
Misha123NBA 04.04.20

Japhes
Can upload save after this mission ?

J
Japhes 04.04.20

Misha123NBA
On the forum somewhere there is a big topic, which discusses this issue. There to you precisely will help. In General, I would advise not to pull the cat's balls and buy a license.
Here people throw saves: http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/walkthrough/obmen_sohraneniyami-795458/

M
Misha123NBA 04.04.20

Japhes
Thank you

A
Aleksey Ersh 04.04.20

In short, there appears Tonya, before all the mission accomplished, the actions of others except as this mission is no longer there, Help the people

p
pisec87 04.04.20

Thank you

K
Kaguya 04.04.20

Arkady Chekushkin
be kind,throw a reference

u
unname1983 04.04.20

After the mission, father and son no Michael no F no missions, there's only one question mark and one that does not start playing. What to do??

124asdsjio123124 04.04.20

Life is pain,nothing

K
KoolGRap 04.04.20

unname1983
What repak rocked?

Z
Zhenek Loaysa 04.04.20

Same thing with Tonya( s..a

A
Alex Coachman 04.04.20

To buy a license, obviously.

S
Smoke_Shooter 04.04.20

Litsuhu buy and not pirate.

s
sorig 04.04.20

The fix for the Repack
This distribution contains the files
update x64 dlcpacks -- -- -- -- mpchristmas2 dlc.rpf
update x64 dlcpacks -- -- -- -- mpheist dlc.rpf
update x64 dlcpacks -- -- -- -- mppatchesng dlc.rpf
deleted in most of the Repack (including mine), because it was believed that without the multiplayer, they did not want the game.
It turned out - is needed, but this becomes clear only after the passage of several missions. In particular, the game crashes in the mission Fame or Shame at the entrance to the Bank.
In addition, the possible sticking of other missions.
Weight fix 3.3 gig. Put everything went.

A
AVEDALOR 04.04.20

sorig
where did you get it?