3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Parfenov 04.04.20 01:21 am

No missions with the passage of the plot [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good people help. After the mission, father and son where he saves Jimmy from the boat, no missions. There's only weirdos and strangers opposite of Franklin's house , but there is never anyone there . Waited an hour , beat the mission and all there. Help or at least a save throw
221 Comments
Sort by:
m
madenxxxfilms 04.04.20

After the assignment, a RAID on the Bureau, you should receive the job B, but it is not, no matter what I did, switch to other characters not, are all re-take??

N
Nikita507 04.04.20

madenxxxfilms
the train can call anyone on the map look for the suddenly invisible

f
flink_RV 04.04.20

People have gone to the mission after ograblenie Merriweather lit only clothing store bought costume and the and zero sense. What to do?

S
Saints319 04.04.20

madenxxxfilms
Load the AutoSave and wait for a call

B
B.O.BORRISS 04.04.20

Nikolay Parfenov
in short: I have something octaval to download suspicious files. even tried - antivirus was not allowed. I looked at the website the gta and solved the problem. Tonya appeared. on the website I found a link to the torrent: http://utorrent.ru.softonic.com/download . play Lord fun - Tonya appeared cheers. and by the way, this torrent even antivirus missed. the update folder must be copied to the game folder and all

F
Freddy Fazber 04.04.20

Hi,after completing the mission the Murder of-4 me no one has a job what to do?(thanks in advance)!!!

j
jenk 04.04.20

Went through the entire storyline, all the question marks (on the map), only 80% passed. For it is written that Franklin has 1 mission but on the map it is not marked. Who that can prompt?

A
Andrey Satinov 04.04.20

Nikolay Parfenov
The game update to the latest version

A
Andryusha Ivanov 04.04.20

Guys,the last mission of the buyout passed in the story was Deep Implementation where Franklin is dressed in a tuxedo and stealing a car from the set.Hanging on a blue letter(an assignment from the FBI) about asylum-Trevor in the desert.Come back for Michael ,I went to the shop and nothing happens?Below who is?Googled ,didn't find anything similar!Help!

S
SAHR 04.04.20

In SHORT, my IDENTITY was NOT WORKING (FIXED ROCKED ) BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT the FILES MUST be STUPID IN the UPDATE AND NOT X64

p
perepm 04.04.20

Andrew Ivanov

Go to the second floor, entrance from the back side of the house.

S
Spartacus1971 04.04.20

The question is,the mission one more favor,stole a garbage truck and now no job is not one of the three.But I understand there are additional,where the question marks are.To open the continuation of the task I must complete a mission where the question mark or I have a glitch?

D
Dante Asakura 04.04.20

Guys I have this same garbage in which the topic was created
you to get rid of this garbage, I suggest you download (fix from fitgirl) http://frutor org/torrent/20853/gta-5-grand-theft-auto-v-2015-pc-fix (remove energized in the link
and for those who want to save on GTA 5, here please https://vk.com/topic-48087778_31962400
help than he could)

R
Roman Vartanov 04.04.20

Hi all. I have such a thing occurred - no longer appear the main mission. For a and plot no. Last mission passed Solomon. The ballad of Rocco. There should be two people in the car to Bang. After this mission, further missions do not appear.
Is there a solution?

S
Spartacus1971 04.04.20

After his mission sex video with Franklin no main missions,switched to all three,what to do?

_
_BigDen_ 04.04.20

I have a license, but I cannot pass the storyline missions! I already re-installed and the Internet were searched and the friends were asking! Friends do not know, and the Internet has the same problem only pirates! You are the last hope! (story missions)

b
bosser24071 04.04.20

_BigDen_
Annabanana

z
zombijaic 04.04.20

_BigDen_
what is the error ? why can't be ..., ? explain

V
Vladislav Igorevich 04.04.20

_BigDen_
Look dude:
I want to eat, but can not tell what is the problem?
Spoilerish in detail and clearly, Wang died, there's no one to understand people coffee grounds

_
_BigDen_ 04.04.20

zombijaic
they just don't show tasks

Vladislav Igorevich
dude, I have no storyline quests! they do not appear!