3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez888 05.04.20 10:29 pm

Wooden combat system (Elex)

I never understood this shit,which here is like combat system. Character holds the combination through again,sometimes just stopping and watching as he kicked. What is the timing? How to fight? Like popping up a badge when they hit you and it should be guided?
103 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nick G. 05.04.20

This icon most likely indicates that your stamina is running out and you therefore can not strike, something like this )

R
RGC 05.04.20

suarez888
If fights like in risen then all you need to buttonmashing and apply each following blow of the end of the animation previous. In Batman and shadow of war the same way the topic is, but this is why it is not all guess

S
Setesh 05.04.20

The only thing I didn't like the combat system is the availability of stamina, IMHO nonsense, in the Gothic, this was not (in the normal Gothic 1 and 2), although you can get used

X
X_ray_83 05.04.20

Sites
Endurance it's good that you're not a robot play !

G
GG4 05.04.20

Sites
Without endurance will be endless zaklikivanie mobs as in the previous parts of this series Nador. In Elex, now sometimes you need to avoid when endurance comes to an end, wait for 2 seconds until will be filled with endurance and continue to click a few shots. Mobs of course as in the previous parts and this one character will not fall (it is necessary to be particularly inept to hit), but the fight will be stretched.

S
Serge3d 05.04.20

Without endurance any mob you could just zaklikat, as it was in Gothic 3 the beginning. And you 1 on 1 zaklikat can't (remember mad boars).
Endurance pump is necessary (special perk) and be happy. And that all GOD-Mode, bring in the beginning of the game, like in Gothic 1-2 did not play.
Accustomed, good combinations emerge: first, a combination of weak/strong shocks accumulate scale special attack, and then ends with a special reception. It depends on the type of weapon: primary iron pipe for example a few quick strikes on the kettle, start with the axe kick jump, etc. the Fight will be much more interesting and varied than in reseach, and not stupidly weak or strong beat, like in Witcher 2-3.

M
MikuHadsune 05.04.20

suarez888
Wait for the trainer, because stamina is enough for a 2-3 shot. If you are surrounded by 2 with 3 enemies: Khan. Do not understand what for screwed endurance and not the most comfortable boevka.

E
Eynart 05.04.20

X_ray_83
That's just like a robot and play on feelings, because when stamina ends (that's three hits with a little), he generally refuses to do anything. No weak beats, no rebound no, the unit operates only at the expense of stamina... it turns out that when stamina ran out, the character loses the capacity and stupidly running around that looks and feels very unnatural.

E
Eynart 05.04.20

Serge3d
In Risen it was not endurance, but zaklikat the enemy like in 3 Gothic was not.
Generally in Risen I liked the fight and then it is not much different in General. But the presence of scale stamina ruins everything, IMHO. Would it somehow be balanced, then fine, but she Elex white thread sewn, spoils the impression is very roughly made limiter, which is simply stopping to fight. Fighting the Piranhas and so have always been hardcore hardcore as Dark Souls 1 on clavomax (in terms of uncomfortable and clumsy), so here also added a new stick in the wheel.

S
Setesh 05.04.20

Sites wrote:
The only thing I didn't like the combat system is the availability of stamina
while there, lying, still infuriates slowmo before each stroke, it is possible to deactivate this? damn, it would be better not issolaris, and stupidly moved the emphasis from the first Gothic

E
Eynart 05.04.20

Sites
At a high level of complexity slow-mo is not present.
On average I yesterday switched, then poked the detailed settings of the difficulty mode, in the end, left all default, but slow-mo was gone.
May bug some. At first I thought that this training type, at first, only slow-mo.

S
Setesh 05.04.20

Eynart
in thanks, even did not see what difficulty it is possible to configure

S
Setesh 05.04.20

not, all the same idiotic combat system, notably undercooked, so didn't overheat when I played this summer in Gothic 2 Returning on hard
lost all desire to play, although I want to continue to explore the world

R
RussianAlex 05.04.20

on the game's timer - 5h. In boevka while annoying two things. target acquisition in close combat and the lack of it in the future. and in the first case is annoying not so much the capture, as the impossibility of switching between targets without resetting. and the reset is either a runaway or the jetpack. and both missed strikes
PS I should add that the most popular we Gothic with climbing in tight spaces + bow - leveled abundance of range attacks from mobs. yet I met only three of the mob without range attack: kusaka, kamenik(chickweed) and megacryst
All the rest have range attack, and some of its areal variation. Sometimes with DOT-effects

E
Eynart 05.04.20

RussianAlex
RussianAlex wrote:
irritating is not so much the capture, as the impossibility of switching between targets without resetting
Settings -> Keyboard and mouse -> keyboard mapping:
Z - target lock-left, C - right takeover target.

v
vat0cat 05.04.20

Anyone know is it possible to disable rifts for wasd?the found, MB through the files or something ?

G
Gutseen 05.04.20

GG4
trust the stats on the 99 -> play as intended.

S
Setesh 05.04.20

how interesting, I'm starting to get involved in this fight, and now it doesn't seem so complicated, even won 2 of the lizard-leader (separately, of course), without taking damage (though picking every 10 minutes, very weak damage against them yet)
to me the fight here is reminiscent of the Gothic style, but not the mechanics and timings of beats, it's different, but the principle is similar, the main thing to get used to and to hit every mob in its way, important to follow the animation of the attacks

V
Vyxyxol 05.04.20

vat0cat
This is also an interesting point, because when you climb to the height of what some no no Yes tuck, and preteeee... It's still okay that the jetpack is. xD

M
Mad_est 05.04.20

Oh... the Local combat system is just something with something. The enemy has an empty spot and suddenly it hit me. Decided smejotsja innkeeper, so he put me with a strong 1 or 2 simple strokes. But it's all garbage compared to what I shoot generally a paltry amount of HP. This is despite the fact that he is dressed in a normal shirt and not in some sort of armor. Put in force on 30 points and still not put him decent damage. Lowered the difficulty level from hard to easy, and nothing has changed. I have actually the question is: is There stat and change the difficulty level though something is affected or not? Or vkachivanie power and other things only need to take Vorpal stronger, but the snipe slaughter?