3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez888 05.04.20 10:29 pm

Wooden combat system (Elex)

I never understood this shit,which here is like combat system. Character holds the combination through again,sometimes just stopping and watching as he kicked. What is the timing? How to fight? Like popping up a badge when they hit you and it should be guided?
103 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eynart 05.04.20

MikuHadsune
Block there on the spot. Take the shield and try. He's just not in Ведьмаке3 360 degrees works, but only in the front area. Strikes from the side and especially the rear shield is not blocking, which is quite natural.
Also without a shield unit is fully functioning, just at lower levels its punch mobs. After some pumping, some armor and not with the initial stick, even without a shield lizard I did not break through the block. But there are mobs such attacks (usually with a running start), they even shield break, so that it is not always a panacea.
The counter no, Yes. But there's an interrupt attack (with a shield and hold block until the enemy swings I press the LMB). Enemies-humanoids with them from time to time use too, and those who are armed with durocem. Perhaps the player with durocem available interrupt, I only tried one-handed (not working) and a shield (works).
Generally, the interview is actually very interesting. The first impression spoils only not very smooth animations and VERY fast and sudden attack enemies. In our time is rarely where you will meet, and that unaccustomed people. And earlier (e.g. in the first Far Cry) are VERY fast monsters were everywhere. But then everything began to make sticky fighting, sparing, even with the slowdowns and all sorts of QTE.

N
Nerzulg 05.04.20

throw all the money in ELEX and moonshine,here's a pumping,on the way to collect herbs in the tincture of stamina,in the end it turns out all of there favorite slasher

S
Serge3d 05.04.20

Took both perk endurance, cooked 4 potions( more grass is not found at level 27, hidden in the most hard places). Total endurance enough to do 10 more weak blows odnonogim.
But with a group of more than 2 tough opponents close combat does not roll. Especially if from a distance, yet with a flamethrower-grenade throws (Alba or robbers). This game is about ranged combat soon.

E
Evgeniy Amayzer 05.04.20

Guys who fight rocked, the fight with appam warfare is changing, as it was in Gothic?

N
Nerzulg 05.04.20

yeah,with a full leveling of Dvorak starts to beat very quickly,especially noticeable acceleration in strong shocks

I
Illumiar 05.04.20

To boevka quickly got used to, no rejection does not cause.

A
Alexah 05.04.20

History:
1. not balanced. Although this is game design through well made
2. free otzyvchaty
3. as in earlier parts to suffer until the receipt of the flamethrower and shotgun rogue that tarasevych ANY enemies. Only where, at the pumping helped the melee finals, the taming of a hybrid. 2nd skill + 3япилосабля + 1 spell of bercow damage melee = 7 clicks to the fight. Robots sales ran

E
Eynart 05.04.20

Eynart wrote:
That's just like a robot and play on feelings, because when stamina ends (that's three hits with a little), he generally refuses to do anything. No weak beats, no rebound no, the unit operates only at the expense of stamina... it turns out that when stamina ran out, the character loses the capacity and stupidly running around that looks and feels very unnatural.
the presence of scale stamina ruins everything, IMHO. Would it somehow be balanced, then fine, but she Elex white thread sewn, spoils the impression is very roughly made limiter, which is simply stopping to fight. Fighting the Piranhas and so have always been hardcore hardcore as Dark Souls 1 on clavomax (in terms of uncomfortable and clumsy), so here also added a new stick in the wheel.
Let's forget this all, what I wrote. Adapt to the game and understand boevka, read their claims a week ago and am amazed at how I was inept casual wear. In all seriousness, without sarcasm.
Boevka very good.

x
xaldei1991 05.04.20

Eynart
Handsome, Yes, it's normal that people faced with something new and not understand began to be angry, it is much easier to pour over the maps of mud that served as self-justification, than to admit failure. Write down the images and put it here, showing all the class.

G
Gera007 05.04.20

Eynart
I agree that at first spat on the suit specifically, but a little getting used to pump and realized - not so bad, but the claim is still there in particular to Museum firstly, they are sometimes not obvious, and the second is getting you taken when hit vrazhiny flew at a distance. Plus, you can add incoherence of the fight in the rocks and on the hills there sometimes when the obvious hit is not hurt of the enemy.

E
Evgeniy Amayzer 05.04.20

Nerzulg
Actually, what we wanted to prove) Because it Hotelodessa the game, everyone needs to learn.

S
Setesh 05.04.20

Serge3d wrote:
But with a group of more than 2 tough opponents close combat does not roll
well, logically, in the Gothic style was the same

s
saa0891 05.04.20

The fight is certainly better than it was in Eisenach,then it is not distasteful (there was darkness and terror),there is even a semblance combos and subsequent attacks in the chain is not frail damaged,though there stupidly you come up behind the enemy and all,if the enemy is a blow to the square it is best to keep a distance and only then sharply to go behind his back.
But Piranhas come from time to time on the same rake,even the most feeble of the enemy is very long zaklikivaem,(and this is on normal difficulty,the feeling that I play Skyrim on master),and if something is larger,it is generally tin.
I Linear on level 5 picking probably half an hour,

the damage teammates are normal,I of course just started and then I guess will be the opposite imbalances in the opposite direction (as actually in many RPG),but here is the beginning of Piranhas is very annoying.
Another important advantage which adds interest,some of the enemies you can play off,they have no reference to the terrain,such as in the same the Witcher 3,there is always this annoyed.

m
my93 05.04.20

boevka and General movement, the movement of the character is so wooden, I didn't understand how in 2017 was possible to do something like the fallout 3 and new Vegas

E
Ex_Vandal 05.04.20

Me in boevka strain periodic bugs. Very frustrating when all of a sudden lost the ability to aim or to change the fire mode, it is treated simply - to remove and to get weapons, but during the fight, such fun is not the topic.

D
Djonnikc 05.04.20

saa0891
Well, strictly speaking, the skull above the bar vrazhiny not ambiguous says that the enemy while good))) Maybe I should have wait another 2-3 levels.

M
MrWorld 05.04.20

First also really bombed the interview, but later realized the whole thing. Though in terms of animations and attacks, she still crooked, because sometimes when dodging, you can get due to the curve of the hitboxes, but overall it is quite interesting ( plus the jetpack adds more features). By the way, for the first time in a long time I began to gain companions, they are actually not so much blunt in battle and good help against vysokourovnevyj enemies.
But still annoying bugs associated with the weapon. For example, when shooting a bow and doing a roll and other frills, you bow does not get

W
Waffen 05.04.20

Reminded and smiled))
Spoiler

E
Eynart 05.04.20

saa0891
And what with a weak enemy mean? Just at the level of 9-10, the same foulbrood or weak kusaka dies with one combo (well, maybe one more time to hit need).
And the guy in the screenshot is a much superior player on level monster. It should beat for a long time.

E
Elior 05.04.20

complicate the complexity ;) and you will have the desire to kill them
plugging trol problem on 25 LVL and about 5 just do not say anything
and Yes large mobs often have AoE attacks and the partner underneath will not survive either as