3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez888 05.04.20 10:29 pm

Wooden combat system (Elex)

I never understood this shit,which here is like combat system. Character holds the combination through again,sometimes just stopping and watching as he kicked. What is the timing? How to fight? Like popping up a badge when they hit you and it should be guided?
103 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexah 05.04.20

Elior
you throw a save game where a flamethrower on ultra to 7U lvlu killed Cyclops? simple oraz sec press the left button of the mouse, approximately 100 times the profit.
and Yes, the skull above the Cyclops even on LVL 45 hero hung. by this time I had 10 clicks a turn, Il 6 intermittently

x
xaldei1991 05.04.20

Alexah
It's nothing compared to how naked in dark souls you kill the bosses, but no one is outraged :) What a stupidity to click 100 times to kill cheat when it is easier to turn if you don't want to kill to have fun.

A
Alexah 05.04.20

Um, you wouldn't believe, I enjoy killing mob a legal way. By the way, a couple of Wanderers I killed on the 3rd level. 800 small arrows needed. something like this, Yes

E
Elior 05.04.20

the flamethrower is a weapon most people ;) besides, it can improve ;))
the main thing to stock up on ammo
frost weapons is pointless as radioactive and poison
for robots, they are weak fire is the coolest even cooler zipper

s
saa0891 05.04.20

The funny thing about this game is that the enemies do not have a reference to the location (unlike for example in Witcher 3,there is generally very sadly it did),so carbon monoxide to collect 4-5 rogues and ottenuta them to Troll,and then watch as he Spud,or very often on the roads goes to the merchant and with him two guards can be stupid all the monsters in them agrit they endure is the only way (well, if absolutely some sort of major will not get the type of Likana or Linear,then he can and they can fight) you only manage to looting the trash (with the perk trophies hunter all tin),is especially important when you're weak and strong mobs can cause problems,and of all their long Kotz have.

s
sesilben 05.04.20

my vitality is not responsible for the stock of vital energy strength for attack power and dexterity for attack power ranged to check it out via a cheat, so don't work potions for mana and stamina............. I do not curve the game is raw on the script and then curves piranha holds not the mechanics and sensible quests even without a plot, and difficulty that's all that any where still havent........... or lost

s
saa0891 05.04.20

sesilben wrote:
my vitality is not responsible for the stock of vital energy strength for attack power and dexterity for attack power ranged
It's all so,Piranha is quite high,it is generally the first game on my memory where the pumping characteristics does not affect the damage,stamina, etc., power-attack,at least up to 60 ukachi zero sense (weight,it's just not here),intelligence-damage spells and mana,vitality-HP,etc., only perks raise the appropriate damage and skills,and the retarded that they are still the build in inventory, did not,about the fact that they have not written how many percent increases or that perk I'm not even saying all this it is necessary to calculate,but this is the basic thing which should be any RGP.

x
xaldei1991 05.04.20

Stereotyping and troubles :) you are unnecessarily worried then.

E
Enuard Aid 05.04.20

I'm not going to create another topic. I will Express in this thread.
The melee in the game since the middle of the game and until the game itself is seriously inferior to the effectiveness of ranged combat.
at the moment. the most powerful I have found the trunk of a melee that hits for 94+20 damage, then as a war bow deals 120 damage. The attack speed of the bow even higher. than melee weapons, ease of attack on the course a lot better.
The damage in Leyte is sufficient. various collosi fall with two arrows, Cyclops fall from 8-9 arrows (a near and 6-7), while melee weapons even using power attacks and powerful blows at full scale amplification attacks... Kill for 5-6 strokes, and without amplification attack spend more than 10 blows to kill.
Many mobs fly away from Military archery is better than melee weapons.
Melee is only suitable in the case when you punch the enemy and by strengthening attacks can penetrate armor. Works well in the early game, but once you get to find ranged weapons with damage above 60, this weapon begins not bad enough to break, and the military bow +2 already rips huge chunks out of mobs.
The game also has iMovie Grenade\pistol\Plasma, and flame-throwers that stenocat opponents, as if to disperse the damage above 70 - you begin to consistently inflict decent damage.
The most interesting - remote weapon initially has a higher damage than melee weapons, and after pumping - various plasmogamy deal MORE damage than agnolucci. Top Plasmogamy deal MORE damage than Dobrucki.

A
Alexah 05.04.20

well, how would the legacy of Gothic, supermarket aka BFG from piranha and other...
You forgot the game with endurance in melee, and so - all right

s
sesilben 05.04.20

saa0891
The trick is that the description of needs and I can say that the power affects the amount of parry 100 power gives somewhere 45-50 parry which is not clear how it works because I never was able to Sarasvati as do the mobs hot it is for me and 0 and 500 cheats and things were cool. In addition, the intervention of the cheat breaks the game, even the simplest cheat anything, breaks anything randomly in order and you don't know what it will be. By the way, the cheat may not affect the passive bonuses that pribavlyaetsya the natural pumping, as it helps to pass the blocks and not all. The system almost completely from Gothic 1)
Enuard Aid
About the weapon, though Miles inferior to 5-20 damage, and where the attack speed, but they win without cost in contrast to range on a puhi good ammunition cost money, and then enchanted and muzzle break on 1-2 kicks more, despite the fact that to can and you......... in fact, all logically, but honestly when I found out that at the start of the 120 damage bow I can crush everything ............ well, I'd razocharovala for the military to bow with + 30 weapon damage, that would be enough to break everything else to pump in satellites and survivability and all......... break crash, only the crowd like a laser on 114 or 119 damage with a queue and a store 23 or with ax and vertuhaya as a warrior in WOW fail to bring down will have to find sit on the roofs and postrelivat, but it's not a hassle. Jump from side to side and arrows past you will fly because they're always ahead of the curve strelyayut))))) I do the game is not over and not interesting. Bron'ka it really does not matter, you can inject under the top plasma or laser and break to break person running around naked........ and I top unique there is no armor in the world.......... Yes, a lot of what is there to do raw but the charm in Gothic 1 they are not lost) only for them it is a plus. I'm very happy, pulled the graphics but not too much, leaving the woodenness and reminded that the game could be awesome XS what I love about her but they have what it take for a living

s
sesilben 05.04.20

It's a SHAME THAT you can'T RUN WITH 2 ODNORUKIJ! And there is no certain combination as in Gothic is disappointing. Sawing of rage threw a super attack not interested. And then what would full of super trick to hold had definitely the number of clicks in different directions and that the XS do not remember but it was cool in fighting games want combo hit it on the keys but not like now. This RPG is lacking very much. And sensible odnorukij no. It's unfortunate that 3 stone or enchantment, and no armor in Guild is not okay with the rings but with the necklace too pichal........ and scarcity all Arsenal spells and all........ after Eleks be sure to pass Skyrim and then 255 mods installed and removed the already 3 times since its release________))))))))

x
xaldei1991 05.04.20

sesilben
Do not talk nonsense, you here: http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/posobie_po_osnovam_blizhnego_boya-948967/
Alexander Veligurov wrote:
Comes to mind the comparison - wise tests everything himself, intelligent, asks questions, and the fools continue to try to zaklikivaem mobs and in the end everyone is playing from ranged weapons.

s
sesilben 05.04.20

xaldei1991
well read, well this interview I realized 1 fight with the rat even after learning on the Internet that parry that's how it works, and a few boevok with the shield. Despite the fact that I have experience of all parts from piranhas..........
You are talking nonsense because you are not aware of all the events and obviously did not understand the meaning of me writing....... for boevka practicas at times and became even derevyana than in the same Gotik 1. even complex boevki different only in complete or partial filling of the scale combo....... when in the previous series when a certain animation in a certain way, you honestly don't remember exactly all tonkosti, but much more interesting than it is now. Despite the fact that the record all combo weapons one only took 15-30 minutes while trying to reveal the hidden combo... it is only hope and paranoia.
Again, if I do not potou because of the scale...... like one of the weapons was a few kombinaci and not just 3 strong 3 weak combination of them together and 1 special attack....... and impressions of the suit was interesting......

P/S the Critical tank at potions increase stats. THEY NEED TO DRINK FROM THE MENU!!!!!! When the side to see the inscription you added +20 stamina + 10 to mana in the new patch, +1 statam, then work. But if you drink from the shortcut menu, then the effect won't work even though the animation will take place. 2017 mlinchik them in your ear........ sit the bastard that they were still broken......... eternally damp issues without beta testing...... before the conscience was doing now ! neighbor.......

x
xaldei1991 05.04.20

sesilben
Start with the fact that in the first and in the second Gothic 1 version also had a lot of bugs, etc.
I went all Gothic, to tell me stories do not have to better refresh your memory:

s
sesilben 05.04.20

xaldei1991
well done cookie for you)
Hmm okay............... you would have thrown me an article from the wiki))))))) probably because you played CE

S
Saint01 05.04.20

xaldei1991
to be honest, looking at this video I couldn't re-take it

m
marquees.org 05.04.20

xaldei1991
Video competent and Alexa also work two rebound, just like with the boar hildren uxy mother.))This way, and along the way, the answer Noirduck the Ada.

W
Wartan998 05.04.20

honestly I boevka it first rizena really liked her b Elex (even with stamina but without auto-aiming)

it is a pity there is not shown the bounce and circular strikes and the combination of them with standard and power

A
Abbat76 05.04.20

the washed-up combat system of all that existed in the RPG world since their appearance.
That only is trying to fight with an axe with the Keeper! Doing a single kick, which he blocks and then stand there and absorb every one of the strikes, as the unit of energy there! And attempt to jump back from the blow causes the Keeper teleported to HS and still deals him a blow with a sword.

Shit dermovate. Sense to play this dross do not see. If in Gothic (which I was at one time) hardcore at the start I was inspired by this trash just plunges into despair and caused disgust. -200 on a ten point scale only for the fact, which is simply not.