3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez888 05.04.20 10:29 pm

Wooden combat system (Elex)

I never understood this shit,which here is like combat system. Character holds the combination through again,sometimes just stopping and watching as he kicked. What is the timing? How to fight? Like popping up a badge when they hit you and it should be guided?
103 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon of Night 05.04.20

X_ray_83
Well, maybe you just did not play very well, so I think it sucks?) Besides, as you block a sword will help against impact mrakorisa paw?) It is quite realistic. From your words smacks of casual wear. At a certain skill (which posticalis literally in the first Chapter of the game, if hands grow whence it is necessary), you can make 1 on 1 anybody, without receiving damage, and a little pondrous and two orcs could endure without damage with one stick in his hand. In this boevka was excellent timings. Perhaps if you remember in an RPG a good suit - but the first two Gothic, the first rizena and lots of Souls generally do not come to mind. Other RPG's are reduced to zaklikivanie enemy. Can certainly some RPGs have forgotten, but these are the first thing that comes to mind.

7 look 05.04.20

With endurance it is possible to cheat a little. When I do it ends in fight and he can't move, I just use a jumper atleta from the enemy until it is restored. Then back to the fight.

D
Demon of Night 05.04.20

7 look
and then there are potions that permanently increase stamina, +20, true herbs for these potions are difficult to find

L
LEvgeny 05.04.20

Demon of Night
In my opinion the best gameplay mechanics of an RPG is Witcher 3. Not perfect, but best of all is that I've seen in this genre. There you care/rifts and parry and fatalities and dismemberment and all are well animated and easy to control. And accustomed, it was possible to successfully confront the crowd of enemies. But in Gothic any kind of skill will not save you from 3 or more enemies, no matter how pumped you were not

D
Demon of Night 05.04.20

LEvgeny
The Witcher 3 history? Um...well, you're a hamster of course. With the crowd there you can fight solely because of the fact that the enemies at you turns out, at the same time do not attack. No timings, enemies are few, they are eerily stupid. Yeah the Witcher 3 is the worst and casual fights of the entire series. This game is exclusively about the story and everything, and that I personally did not like much, the gameplay is not delivered, and the plots are interesting I read in books. Standards boevka was in the Witcher 1, and even then only because of the timings is interesting. The Witcher game is for cattle, not afraid of the word. It was calculated for a broad audience, not thinking with his head and ready Shavat all that the poles will give them.
IMHO

L
LEvgeny 05.04.20

Demon of Night
The taste and color, as they say. And the insult for the opinion is not good. It is a sign of bad upbringing. And call Witcher 3 game for cattle and not a thinking audience - a sign of bad taste

X
X_ray_83 05.04.20

Demon of Night
The first shit that 1 part in the 2nd ! Now it is better many times and not tor crooked shit hit the arrows the top is in them and so on.

M
MikuHadsune 05.04.20

Demon of Night
And, you can buy plazmer and not to soar to myself brains. As soon as I bought it, I forgot about the banks and about HP and stamina!
But the fight is near the bottom of the unit is not normal, counterattacks too. Kick your ass anyway. Plasma and laser everything.

D
Demon of Night 05.04.20

LEvgeny
Huh, how long have the Polish trash has become a classic that would be the lack of love for her was considered bad taste?) Interesting opinion, a hamster.

A
Artyr Dein 05.04.20

Demon of Night
Hate on, but the Witcher is the best game since Gothic and Morra in the RPG genre, although a little slashers)

D
Demon of Night 05.04.20

Artyr Dein
Well, can you tell? That's what she the best? Let's start with the basics, what is an RPG? Is the game almost always open world. What's its main features? In subtle and interesting leveling mostly. We have a wide selection of options for leveling, weapons, skills, magic, a huge number of items are different. Also RPG is always about constant grinding that would farm and swing. It is considered good practice if the game under certain knowledge and skills at the beginning of the game the player could get a great armor and/or weapons. There is a good combat system. Well, it's all the highlights, delve into the essence of the genre will not.
Well, these points begin to make the Witcher. The open world is, I agree, but it has absolutely nothing to do and no way to find something valuable. The leveling system... but from there it does not depend on anything, as well as two and a half spells. In the first Witcher system was done well, but 3...just casual, Pres x Tu wines. Go ahead. Weapons...variations of the silver and steel swords that do nothing but damage figures are not different and additional weapons that nobody uses.
Belocca reduced to alternate zaklikivaniyu one and all, and even then nothing to explain, many will agree with me, but I'm not the first who thinks so far, to play in the Witcher 3 just bored. I liked the first two parts, I'm waiting for a third, much hope was placed upon her, but what I got...it's just a complete hat. I am in principle not a hater and have nothing against the Witcher and its fans do not have, until they begin to fuck up what the Witcher is the best RPG and all you have exactly. In the plot there is nothing good there. And the story itself is weak, rather more interest from unusual secondary missions. And this is my opinion.

L
LEvgeny 05.04.20

Demon of Night
You're about the game, which most gamers and critics praised, who has collected a lot of awards in different categories? And all those people you call rednecks. Well done, will go far. In General, all is clear with you, I don't see the point in wasting my time on such a senseless and ill-mannered member of society like you

A
Artyr Dein 05.04.20

Demon of Night
The game is like 90% of the players, it has everything, well, the world of dead yeah a little, but years cyberpunk will see they took into account their mistakes or not, (even though the blood and wine have a more living world than in the original)
here then we'll see.

D
Demon of Night 05.04.20

LEvgeny
CoD also collects 10 out of 10 if you the only indicator of the quality of the game is public opinion there critics that nobody knows, and a couple of thousand students who eat all they say these critics, then I'm truly sorry. Not having an opinion is really sad.

L
LEvgeny 05.04.20

Demon of Night
Have an opinion, who is against. Did not like the Witcher 3, to each his own, tastes are different, but to insult people who liked the game - that's sad, and somehow not Mature.

u
usus 05.04.20

Mad_est
Scripted just Fighting, like toll who throws a stone and you will still be where you were not

R
RussianAlex 05.04.20

usus wrote:
Scripted just Fighting, like toll who throws a stone and you will still be where you were not
Ha... and then, if there's a setup from the developers. just like in any local Ranjeva attack mobs. you won't believe, but on them there is one simple rule: when using jump jets to evade range attacks landing at ONCE use a rolling. Otherwise, the attack released you in the back while you were in the air, it becomes HOMING
I'd also add that the ranged attacks are divided into target and area. second, to whom belongs the stone Troll, much more than the first

D
Demon of Night 05.04.20

usus
RussianAlex
It homing very easy to deceive, at the moment when the mob shoots\throwing stones, you need to instantly change the trajectory, that is, you ran to the right of the Troll, he threw a stone, and you sharply at this point, run left or jump up on the jetpack. They throw and not shoot with the homing, and ahead of the curve. The projectile trajectory does not change, just the computer calculates where we run ahead and attack, if at the moment of attack to dramatically change the direction of motion, the projectile will not be affected. This is especially easy to implement at a good distance from the attacking mob.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 05.04.20

Oh, and I thought that my hands are crooked, and no, fights do the bottom. Wooden animation, delays with the Dodge/hit, stamina enough for a 3.5 stroke, then you become a vegetable, and fat mobs and tight pumping. Shooting, by the way, also sucks to be implemented. In General, all as-that is clumsy, the character does not feel at all.
The game is really interesting, unusual setting; a world that I want to explore; a real role-playing system, which is extremely rare in modern RPG; adequate dialogue, not poorly developed characters (except for appearance), BUT the gameplay was on the strength of kills the desire to play, sorry...

K
Kazipuka 05.04.20

level 14 figured out how to bring down mobs-stupid selecively and most importantly to catch Q with a partner, it turns out quite well..