3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GiliaSPB 08.04.20 11:13 pm

The police in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Here it is, it seems, was not discussed in detail. Let's talk about police work in the new San Andreas! The General impression, interesting points you have noticed about your (photo?). In particular I would like to discuss the strange absence of patrol cars on city streets and rural (although the presence of the highway patrol, which is highly pretentious, but cool looking, I agree)). I must admit I was disappointed. Although the lack of a vigilant patrol replaced by the vigilance of citizens who are just that - rush to call 911, no it is not logical (given a real system of police oversight in the United States).

83 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimka3991 08.04.20

There are the usual patrol cars, though less frequently seen than 4, but they are. On the highway of Los Santos along the road are often caught offenders.

W
Waffen 08.04.20

Women cops have?

G
GiliaSPB 08.04.20

dimka3991
so this is the same traffic police. They are still in the beige uniform.

Waffen
Yes, women cops there. Just saw in the ranks of the country police) And the Los Santos did not notice yet.
Often the cops in the process of destroying criminals, but no patrol not in cars, not on the sidewalks.

Do not post several messages in a row. Use the button Edit to Supplement your post.

B
BergoVic 08.04.20

GiliaSPB
No, I just an hour ago I was playing and saw a patrol going around the city.
Sometimes they meet, but do much less than you expect.
But often you can observe chase and shootout, like this:
pix.PlayGround.ru
I have not yet left the city limits. But what I saw on the letsplay impressive.
Spikes, helicopters, lock.... GTA 5 downright contains a NFS.

b
balroght 08.04.20

What I like is that there are many options for COP cars, the flashing lights, they are made in GTA 5 as in reality, by the way, is a very cool look, all these stratoscope , etc., and in terms of choice of machines. Still very fat plus cops are very, very smart.

B
BergoVic 08.04.20

A bit annoying that no matter how well you drive, kopovskogo push back will still make your car dance..W sing. The script can't avoid. Although this is a purely gameplay feature, and you can put up, sometimes still annoying.

G
Grand Theft Aero 08.04.20

I did not like that one of the voice actors for the cops was already used in GTA 4. This COC is often yells into a megaphone during a chase in GTA 4 he also often shouting in a megaphone, so it's very noticeable.

G
GiliaSPB 08.04.20

Grand Theft Aero
you just know his voice? :)

g
godsmack 08.04.20

Cops in the 5th finally frostbitten, RAM, block, animals one word. And escape from them only in the city, in the corners, on the track is unreal. Loved cars of cops on the roads, like speed graze)) Stopped near one of these, showed them the facts, immediately got 2 stars and the fraction Bochin, barely left))) what a Touchy...

T
The God of Darkness 08.04.20

I ask the question not quite on topic, tune a police car or at least keep in the garage?

A
Andrey Chikatilo 08.04.20

yeah

Y
Yomka 08.04.20

there as quietly patrolling policemen and steal a bus :D

w
wypa 08.04.20

Somewhere better than in the last part, but the overall impression, only minus! They were made in the bridge vantede. On a car you are not driving, they catch up to you, which only exacerbates the crappy physics in GTA 5. So the same they behave very poorly. The instinct of self-preservation driving them there. If in GTA 4 you feel that the wheel of police cars, the people here are like robots chase.
Everything else is either trivia or pros.

d
dimka3991 08.04.20

wypa
The trick to catch up any car is not taken from the air, this is not Russia, they have in the U.S. buckets are very powerful engines.
P. S. On a more or less good driving experience like never catching up, and the Bugatti is even more so.

B
BergoVic 08.04.20

done in the bridge vantede.
So the same they behave very inappropriately
The instinct of self-preservation behind the wheel they do not have
+2

Only here the game is, I think.
Now to break away from the cops is a game-in-game, not just one of fun.
By the way, if you do not try to hide, no one to shoot you and crash will be.
The cops in part 5 is fast, I'm going to RAM put spikes road blocks.
They use helicopters and radiosvjazi, they call in the alleys...
Doing all this anyhow, and quite active and almost real.
Although still looks ridiculous police dedication.
Rocky somehow refuse to teach the cops respond to the environment.
In GTA 4 you could drop the tails.... no, not into oncoming traffic.
Just very realistic and even logical, that in this case, accidents happen.
But the game is easy to drive the cops for themselves, and then drive around some post, a springboard or a dead end.
And police with happy faces will continue to shove ahead. GTA V is full of such moments.
The cops jump into the ocean. The cops pressured passers-by. The cops jump from the roof of multi-storey car Park.....
It's not so great disadvantages. Probably just nitpicking. But all these details quite insulting.
GTA-chase as a complete and prawdopodobna system works ONLY if you don't do anything unusual.
However, it is quite normal.

F
Frenki Santorelli 08.04.20

Here in liberty too, the cops rarely went. Women cops wanted to do in 4-ke, one can see the early trailers, but rocky was safe and not stuck in the game women cops. Does this game have police dogs?

H
Honey Cocaine 08.04.20

I was really surprised at the moment when during a firefight with the cops saw one COP to another that was wounded was dragged out of the fire in the shelter. And police motorcycles finally. Can a La T 1000 drive)

Y
Yomka 08.04.20

I recently had a case in the game when in the mountains cat killed me chasing policemen ))))

a
artemf375 08.04.20

Tell me where to find the police motorcycle?

A
AlSar 08.04.20

Honey Cocaine
And police motorcycles finally.
Spoiler