3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GiliaSPB 08.04.20 11:13 pm

The police in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Here it is, it seems, was not discussed in detail. Let's talk about police work in the new San Andreas! The General impression, interesting points you have noticed about your (photo?). In particular I would like to discuss the strange absence of patrol cars on city streets and rural (although the presence of the highway patrol, which is highly pretentious, but cool looking, I agree)). I must admit I was disappointed. Although the lack of a vigilant patrol replaced by the vigilance of citizens who are just that - rush to call 911, no it is not logical (given a real system of police oversight in the United States).

83 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenRocket 08.04.20

In the real L. A. cops in patrol cars is also seldom seen, however, in violation of the law they can say, here. Passers-by will also try to assist in this, if only the offender was caught. In addition, the city is full of surveillance cameras. So, the developers made the game almost like in life, based on the work of the real police.

_
_bulldog_1337 08.04.20

BergoVic
The APC too, but online.

_
_bulldog_1337 08.04.20

Zloy.exe
Unless you can go into Director mode, and configure the immortality and disable the COP (legally in spec.menu) that is already there and you can have fun! ;)