3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxKastielxx 03.10.19 03:51 am

The new console generation VS PC

Hello world!) How do you think what the computer hardware will be able to compete with the new generation of consoles?
107 Comments
Sort by:
f
furcl 03.10.19

Any productive, not to compete, and to pull. ))
They all think as an honest 4K gash, and keep quiet about 60fps.

x
xxKastielxx 03.10.19

furcl
But they write that 120 fps will be even))

f
furcl 03.10.19

hostelhk
Doo.. even in 8K. You all bloki snotty shkolnichkov list? ))

s
saa0891 03.10.19

hostelhk wrote:
But they write that 120 fps will be even))
Where are you getting this nonsense I read them at least 60FPS in FullHD to start again put crop,and by the time the PC is already a generation change.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.10.19

AMD corn 1700h 32 GB of RAM AMD Radeon vii 16 GB all no dispersal
similarly, the current console generation can compete FKH 8xxx AMD - Intel i7 2600 16GB of RAM and map conditional radenska 7970 or 680 with 4GB GeForce version

x
xxKastielxx 03.10.19

That is what they advertise their console look how cool they actually deflate the campaign)))

B
Beirut 03.10.19

hostelhk
Do the iron play?????
Look at the game, and not iron, the top 3 games in 2018 rdr 2, human deitroid, god of war onli console, think about it
https://kanobu.ru/games/collections/ekskliuzivy-ps4/ catch that you missed bakers.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
Well, two of them will be released on PC.
But Yes, GoW for her to buy at least slimko.

B
Beirut 03.10.19

Aloska
there are announcements or just rumours?)

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
Well Detroit officially in September will be released.
But rdr 2, 100% sure also visit the PC market. So as to lose money nobody wants.

B
Beirut 03.10.19

Aloska
31 December 2018 has sold 23 million copies of the game that has brought developers to $1.38 billion
do you think they really need a penny from the PC market?
even GTA 5 is only 2-5 % of total sales, so the PC is notorious for publishers.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
Beirut wrote:
I have even more to write Rockstar not sickly flew with the PC market when Batman was repaired XS how much it cost
I understand say no more.
And Yes, according to Steam spy GTA 5 own from 10 to 20 million players, not including the official app rockstar.
Yeah quite a penny.
This is about 20% of all sales.
Before to write nonsense at least find out who did Batman.

B
Beirut 03.10.19

Aloska
yeah messed up with Rocksteady.
and now sales of GTA 5 of their last exceeded 110 million on the PC at about 17
but you get the point PC is not a key market for any publisher.
Also do not forget that hemorrhoids with PC in terms of support for much more hardware of different resources and support is also necessary to spend more.
Yes, and about what it was like to produce would have already done so, why run 2 an advertising campaign? this is also money, and so while they were a HYIP could at least make the announcement.
The only option to exit the game if you buy it platform tipo epikov that's exactly what it did to Detroit.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
Yeah you said on the PC nothing profitable to produce.
Let's leave alone the console?
And, why not?
And that would be game 6 of the cost and without discounts, no at all.

B
Beirut 03.10.19

Aloska
well, let's objectively
top cellphones, console and then PC worse than just a browser game.
PC is a hard market in terms of sales models, and not all are able to do, not to mention piracy*
call at least one game 100% for PC (not indie or MMO)??? such a LONG time no, everything is for consoles and only then from a lordly shoulder for PC
And you as conver-publisher where the game did ?? on the console where the iron 10 years not changed and you know him 100% + super tsenik or PC where options iron pile(haemorrhoids provided) and the price tag is two times lower?
For the publisher's product and sell it in the first place to be where gives more money is a business.
Can any hit game on PC for 10 years to hammer into Google and see the numbers max of 25-30% ( then I threw) the rest of the profit the console.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Beirut
Alyosha РДР2 not surprised, since he knows a lot of PC games like РДР2, only he this list will not tell anyone.
and the price tag is two times lower?
The price tag on PC and console games are almost identical, if only the PC no regional prices.

B
Beirut 03.10.19

Rolemanser wrote:
The price tag on PC and console games are almost identical, if only the PC no regional prices.
only here the publisher of these regional stock are not profitable, and the goal of any business is known to maximize profits.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
So it is clear that all console gamers are poor.
Here it would not be Curling ekzov, there would be something to flaunt.
Talking about prices for PC and console.
Do not forget that consoles are doing physical disks. That also costs money.
And the publisher loses a lot in the b.from the market. PC platform is not one of those.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
Then you are wrong, most physical copies of games for consoles is cheaper than numbers, and collectionnet for consoles are doing more and there is no reference to steam, Gog, UBI, etc. I wanted for the collection to take a couple of PC games on physical media, was nowhere to be found, even under the order, had to ask friends from Moscow to buy.
You don't really know BU market discs for consoles, unlike the PC you don't get to make it up and stuck but SD, send to walk in the sea swimming with one-legged pirates and parrots. 1 disc 1-run games. Also note the prices on the BU drives for example Craigslist or Julia, probably once in half a year you can find something cheap, but believe me, if you wait a bit sales of games in MVideo, DNS, 1C or bookshop, you can buy a new game at a discount cheaper than the BU disc.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Physical media for PC? What?
I have a drive already with 2012 no.
Why are you so high?
I imagine quite well b.the market drives for consoles.
I would also like is pro ps4. And all ekzy on him. For example Horizon and Uncharted 4 is almost gift giving, in the figure these games are much more expensive even with discounts, not that used.from. Well, even GoW 3 and Drive club Gran turismo.
Very rarely used.this Last guardian and Shadow of collosus.