3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxKastielxx 03.10.19 03:51 am

The new console generation VS PC

Hello world!) How do you think what the computer hardware will be able to compete with the new generation of consoles?
107 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 03.10.19

Aloska wrote:
I personally like 4 K and 60 fps.
come on tell me how you were chopped in bloodborn or godofwar 4K)))))))

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Beirut
Say, too, he Days in 8K rides.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

Aloska wrote:
I somehow doubt that all console gamers are buying up all the new AAA. At the start of sales.
I have a console and I bought the last game a pre-order even - RDR2. Now Detroit has received subscription flexing from time to time. 1-2 games a year you can buy a normal. For multi-platform, you can subscribe to PS+, many of my friends play division generally bought for 500 rubles, and they did not have the new play rest, raydat and there are no cheaters.

A matter of taste of course, I'm now the Witcher 3 yet, knock out the achievements for the lid. Play online рдр2. I have a dozen games on the console and pieces 5 discs, more and do not yet.

If people want every week a new game, then Yes, he is forced to pay for it, but just as on the PC now.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
Why such hostility to consoles? Roma have sold the console at a price as a pound of gold, and it was not working?

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 03.10.19

Aloska
Aloska wrote:
Well, you like to play 30 fps with lags (to take the same Days gone).
And the physics in it is also not nice.Bike on the rails and the sleepers, as on a straight road.Take the same Mafia 2,the dump car Bruski try to ride on the rail car from side to side sways.This Paschen, 2010.And then the price tag at the start 4499р

A
Aloska 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
On PC piracy and offline activation.
Before purchase feel even what it is. There are reviews and reviews PS stor that luxury does not.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
Well, we'll go your way.
Will tell you in GTA 5 in 60 fps playing?
Or Dying light, maybe subway and Rtx?
Carry garbage and I can.
And bloodborne shit is fierce. You can continue to play it.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Look at the comments of people. They believe that over 500 bachey they will give Rtx and 24 teraflops and 8K at 120 fps.
I besyat people who have the console, not the console themselves.
Personally, I have had all consoles from ps 1 to ps 4 pro and all ekzy I passed.
Do not be ekzov for ps, whoever bought them?

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

Aloska wrote:
On PC piracy and offline activation.
Who about what...
Aloska wrote:
There are reviews and reviews PS stor that luxury does not.
Reviews are on the site of the Sony, on Metacritic, have their own community at the games, there are hangouts for online games. + almost everyone has a YouTube on your phone where you can see everything. And right what's in store from Sony this is not all garbage, shop for and need to buy and not live in it.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
Or can tell you on your console can play rdr? 1-2 Or Gow?
And in Zelda BoTW?! And how's Zelda?

A
Aloska 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
I want to watch reviews from real people played, and not those to whom the bags were delivered.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

I besyat people who have the console, not the console themselves.
You're a philosopher, bite me bee! He then realized that he wrote?
And I don't care who plays what, I just love good games.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

Aloska wrote:
I want to watch reviews
Well, look, you don't have the same console, see the related incentive.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
Well, who's stopping you, find on the PS store, stream games from regular players or browse where you can ask him questions in real time or such other which are for example you are interested in the game to ask to play for two hours through the ball?
Since you're such a fan of consoles and numbers, share your profile in the PS store.

i
igoryok31 03.10.19

gentlemen do not you think that you have raised the eternal issue?

B
Beirut 03.10.19

igoryok31 wrote:
gentlemen do not you think that you have raised the eternal issue?
you probably lured the Troll Aloska54 with the dilemma of choosing??
and about the eternal theme so to say in the end it was a zero argument, but the time everything was decided, the PC in the trash merged not only consoles, but also mobile devices, so the following window for the dispute in 5-10 years

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
Beirut wrote:
and about the eternal theme so to say in the end it was a zero argument, but the time everything was decided, the PC in the trash merged not only consoles
Funny.
Soon to launch, and the console update subscription you will pay.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser

Rolemanser wrote:
Well, who's stopping you, find on the PS store, stream games from regular players or a review where he
But why not just make it easier? Add a review that this is hard?
It was clear that Horizon would not worth buying and even more Infamous.

B
Beirut 03.10.19

Aloska wrote:
Soon to launch, and the console update subscription you will pay.
Well, to count other people's money not well and I think there and without you will understand what is beneficial, what is not
as we will see in the financial report, profit means all satisfied with the way the market works.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
What do you mean not well?
I think your money will see that you spend a lot of them and make a reasonable choice in favor of savings.
You need to learn from the mistakes of others.