3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxKastielxx 03.10.19 03:51 am

The new console generation VS PC

Hello world!) How do you think what the computer hardware will be able to compete with the new generation of consoles?
107 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
Why are you so stoned
I like in Russian wrote that I wanted I bought two games on physical media for the collection.
Described you game GOV 3, horizen and GranTurismo, came with slimkey, which was sold with a good discount.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Phew well that the PC does not have to spend extra time on any collection.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
I have these games for my collection, just for PC bought. But on PC it makes no sense to buy the regular physical media games, as there still have to some kind of customer cabling.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
On PC all sales through the figure, that the price of the game cheaper.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
And no need to pay for a subscription to play the animation.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
About PC games, not indie and not an MMO which is not available on consoles, it's strategy.
At least take the top stellaris.
Well, Stalker of course.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
Here you are stoned! Wake up, the price of games for the PC is cheaper only in countries with regional prices, if for example you will see the price of games in America or in some European countries, there are games on console and PC are the same. That we have the incentive prices for PC games are cheaper, pay attention when you buy the game as a gift, there is often a PostScript, that the game can be activated only in Russia and some CIS countries.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
At least take the top stellaris
Don't thank...
https://store.playstation.com/ru-ru/product/EP4139-CUSA07254_00-STELLARISPS4EU00?emcid=pa-st-165928

D
Daidjer 03.10.19

These set-top boxes is only needed for ekzov. Or for newbies. This is elementary. ))))

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Whoa I did not know that consolehelper thrown from the master's table.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
So, Alyosha consolecolor, you live yourself and do not know about Stellaris.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 03.10.19

The new console generation VS PC
So they're not out yet.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

[Denis]
So collegeloan and enchantedly promised gold 24 teraflops. Spellbound.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 03.10.19

Aloska
One thing glands.Other – oblada.She may start to warm up will.They're all looking at a piece of iron, and in General they will work, nobody knows.Previously, such topics bring.Gaming tests are needed

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

[Denis]
Here also we should not forget about what the OS will be on a new console, well, optimization.

B
Beirut 03.10.19

Aloska wrote:
At least take the top stellaris.
well, actually it is on the console
what are you arguing? can you give me a million reasons why PC is better, but one reason outweighs them all this money, all compactly La Comedy.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

Beirut wrote:
but one reason outweighs them all, it is money from sales
Now he will say that gta5 sold well on PC (4 years) lol
Actually console superior to the PC one, games, for games they were created, not measure teraflops with pekashniki from the CIS mainly.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
You komenty read, said.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
Well, you like to play 30 fps with lags (to take the same Days gone).
Play.
I personally like 4 K and 60 fps.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
Yes that's right about the CIS said.
I somehow doubt that all console gamers are buying up all the new AAA. At the start of sales.