3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxKastielxx 03.10.19 03:51 am

The new console generation VS PC

Hello world!) How do you think what the computer hardware will be able to compete with the new generation of consoles?
107 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
https://my.playstation.com/profile/kot942008
Please.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

igoryok31
Yes, all have long known that PC is a games console ekzov.
All the rest of the console is not capable of.

B
Beirut 03.10.19

Aloska
only your criticism is just empty words = and the profit from the sale of this real money in your pocket and if people pay for all sorts of subscriptions that is their choice.
You would be better criticized of hardware manufacturers for PC, why don't they form a market of PC games

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
So empty that all publishers besides Sony ported games on the PC?

B
Beirut 03.10.19

Aloska wrote:
that all publishers, except for Sony ported games on the PC?
Only the main profit they receive on the console))) and if Sony says jump they ask how high))))

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Beirut
You yourself believe in these tales?
More like say Microsoft.

f
furcl 03.10.19

Beirut wrote:
Only the main profit they receive on the console
It is very controversial. Two games, ME and Halo. The first was originally an exclusive, but it was released on the Pitch, and all the parts came out to Pitch. The second one portion of what is released, people played, nicho not often said it, because you have to play all the parts, and they are on x-box. In the end, she even Microsoft financing of regret, although the game itself will fit. On the Pitch then maybe not such sales, but advertising to the whole world, and it is also sales in the end. Especially now, when the emphasis is on game stores and sale different stenchikov.

B
Beirut 03.10.19

furcl
what I do not understand
furcl wrote:
. On the Pitch then maybe not such sales, but advertising to the whole world, and it is also sale eventually
That is a waste of advertising not paid for the sale)))))))
Why to invent a Bicycle there are statistics of sales of games on the platforms, your imagination or wishlist will not change the situation

f
furcl 03.10.19

Beirut wrote:
Why to invent a Bicycle there are statistics of sales of games on the platforms, your imagination or wishlist will not change the situation
And here wishlist? Cited specifically the example of two franchises released in the same time, almost one theme. One went on the Pitch, and today remains a major franchise that is known all over the world. Second to none, objname begging. Same same can be said about the MK I, Taecyeon, Forza and Gran Turismo, etc. About the statistics, but even the number of online hide, so you posted the number of sales. The reason is banal and simple - taxes. That we have 13%, and in the West from 40-60%. We have not known one person ran away from them. xd
Any more or less gameplay of the game, all multiplatform. Eksklusive usually disposable.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
And yet this man calls all consolehelper, that you yourself of these, even in the first rows?!!
You're not a hedgehog accidentally? As they say, hedgehogs were pricked, cried, but continued to eat cactus!!!

B
Beirut 03.10.19

furcl
well, it came and went??? sales on the console have been higher
what's the moral?

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

furcl wrote:
Eksklusive usually disposable.
I'm sorry, Sony is not online practice droch type PBGA and DotA xD

f
furcl 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
And they have some not one-time projects? With the tippet with a story with gameplay. so-would she have to play for years? Maybe something I don't know music don't know any. ))

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

furcl
Yes, there are exclusives, same GT Sport for years but also updates that affect the game they scene.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

furcl
I have a few friends who drove Diman soul a few years until the server closed.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

furcl
Recently went to the multiplayer uncharted 4, found the rink for 1 minute. People play the game and meanwhile 3 and a half years. But I don't think it's bad that Sony the game story basically, they are now very little, and games like GoW, spider-man, deys gon, horizon, they really relax from the battle 1.

f
furcl 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_ wrote:
GT Sport
And what's the lore with the story? xd)
Sports games everywhere long lasting, and more niche projects for Amateurs.
Rolemanser wrote:
I have a few friends who drove Diman soul
I have a few friends, they Then have 10 years driving around the pan. Even some wives on it was hoisted. )))

A
Aloska 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
How not practicing?
Because of pabg is Curling.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
It ekzy, mulitplatform onli PC.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

furcl wrote:
And what's the lore with the story? xd)
ENT with a history of other exclusives, show me a game on PC who are alive and there is lore and a story?
And don't need Skyrim or folly, these games are living because of mods. Don't you think that calling exclusives disposable is stupid? I'm at least true to say that I am the only one ancharted pereproshel 10 times. All 3 parts. 4 was only 1 time, painfully long. And to tell you how many times I went heavy rein? Took place at platinum all 25 endings to see.

You sir said that the exclusives for this one, let example now with a PC (and that this was a PC exclusive with the tippet and the plot).