3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxKastielxx 03.10.19 03:51 am

The new console generation VS PC

Hello world!) How do you think what the computer hardware will be able to compete with the new generation of consoles?
107 Comments
Sort by:
f
furcl 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_ wrote:
have Sony the game story basically, they are now very little, and games like GoW, spider-man, deys gon, horizon,
They are all disposable. Time was, well, twice passed and forgotten. Even Detroit seems to be the choice, but time has passed for an acceptable ending, and forgotten. And sho you all about the multiplayer then? This so online to masturbate is not practiced? ))))
On the Pitch the gameplay of the game, and the plot which is played. ME, fallout, Skyrim, GTA, Stalker, etc. vskidku, if memory is not picking.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

furcl wrote:
On the Pitch the gameplay of the game, and the plot which is played. ME, fallout, Skyrim, GTA, Stalker, etc. vskidku, if memory is not picking.
This is because there is no choice. Here and years and still play the same, and every year Sony release exclusives for their platforms ;)

f
furcl 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_ wrote:
and Sony each year, releasing exclusives for their platforms
Which are passed in two days max, and then what to do? Not for you Sony kinoservis in her box stuffed? xd)

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

furcl wrote:
and then what to do?
And then subscription to anything from multi-platform to play it. Or sale cheap where can you buy something else, some sort of exclusive for example )

All in short, I brought the fact your opinion about the disposability of these games at least went through and remember for long enough, for example at least I personally have 3 exclusives and not played because there is no time for them, although purchased and downloaded. And 3 on the approach of autumn, winter) good Luck

A
Aloska 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
Have you seen what crap they give with the subscription?
Detroit and then gave after numerous complaints on the Sony forum.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

Aloska wrote:
Detroit and then gave after numerous complaints on the Sony forum.
Do not always give a good game. And Gabe, what does that give you? In addition to Turkey, or it also no longer gives?

f
furcl 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_ wrote:
And then subscription to anything from multi-platform to play it.
Doom.. I mean begging to pitch the boyars on multiplatform, with restrictions. ))
That's the whole point of the box, and ekskluzivu to her. )

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 03.10.19

furcl wrote:
begging to pitch the boyars on multiplatform
You're hilarious), what's With the multi-platform was PC only?) Not if ported from consoles forever on the PC that mortal Kombat, dark souls? Not with them there? And Alan Wake, also not with consoles right?

f
furcl 03.10.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
The last MK I played was Ultima, even for Sega. Dark souls Caliphate of Castelvania, and I played enough in childhood. Examples, again, what is questionable. Reverse Multiplatforms somehow more fun. Consoles on the Pitch know only one good game, it's ME. Everything else no way no how, and more on the fan.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
Everyone knows that console gamers is stupid beta testers.
Yeah, you just need one of those in the forefront
But consolers is eating, even for multiplayer pay.
Yes, I'm sure you even Supplement please.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
You're just jealous that I played in beta and release)

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
Why should I be jealous?! The fact that you are two-faced? Not in the least.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Cheeeeeeeeese? two-faced?
It would not be ekzov I would console the shit and didn't touch would.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
From your words it sounds, was not the boy was cute, BU he never blew.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
So it turns out.
Real good games on ps4 and ps3 for which you could buy the console is GoW 4 and LoUs
And all the rest is from the evil one.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Aloska
Then I tell you a joke.
Lying on the beach a Jew with a cross. He said: you either take off the cross or put on pants.
I hope you understood the hint.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Well we understood each other.
After all, I don't care what anyone else thought.

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.10.19

Well... 8)

hostelhk wrote:
How do you think what the computer hardware will be able to compete with the new generation of consoles?
A question from the category lol. Answer: top iron, top.

Beirut wrote:
missed bakers.
Why peeboy must catch consolini ekzy? What nonsense to think they say throw, we sho cool Igori on naked sosnulyah! ツ

Overall minus console: ekzy on PS series console play, if you don't have PS, but there is a console from Nintendo or Xgrab. And Vice versa. That is, to play all consolini ekzy, need to buy all the current generation of consoles ^_^ haha.

Total plus PC: on torrent there are broken versions of games for consoles. Only through pitch you shake them and can play on konsolkah stitched. If you have only one konsolka and no pitch, you have to buy console games and nifiga not free download, for without the pitch you're out. Savings because.

Rolemanser wrote:
But on PC it makes no sense to buy the regular physical media games, as there still have to some kind of customer cabling.
This is not a problem of the PC as a gaming platform. This problem is greedy developers of modern games and the modern games that require a network connection (activation, for example). That is, to establish such a toy on the computer without the Internet no longer work, and old games are not, by the way. Old PC games. The conclusion is not PC problem, the problem of accurate developers that deprive us of the opportunity of offline play or install the game (multiplayer not affected).
_Xz4ca920byX_ wrote:
And don't need Skyrim or folly, these games are living because of mods.
Lol. On konsolkah then there is this chip that is only on the pitch. Fashion on the pitch-games is a definite plus pitch-gaming, but due to the fact that PC as a gaming platform, you are ignoring this plus. Drain.
_Xz4ca920byX_ wrote:
I'm at least true to say that I am the only one ancharted pereproshel 10 times
What? It's your own business, how many times have you passed the game. And pasabagi a hundred times Doom or quake took place and then what? It is about nothing: neither plus nor minus. Someone and once was enough for Uncharted. But I've been playing older games on the consoles of the 90s were like, I passed many times and what? Now the PC gave the opportunity to hack the games to make them so-called hacks and play again, but a different experience getting. This is the fashion, but on the console games. Mods do on the PC.
Beirut wrote:
a million reasons why PC is better, but one reason outweighs them all, it is money from sales
Useless logic. There's a third part of the Iron Man got lard from sales and? The movie is so-so, IT on the lard does not pull well, but the wave of hype hit the jackpot. That is, the profit is about anything, it's not a problem consoles or PC in comparison, and why one is better.
Here, for example, prices for games can vary, but what's the difference? Both can be downloaded in the Internet: Repack/pirates games to pitch, and the same for stitched konsolki. Free in both cases.
The pros pitch the pros outweigh consoles. Objectively. Read about it below at the end under PS.
Beirut wrote:
there is profit means all satisfied with the way the market works.
All true, except for all ;]]
Beirut wrote:
better criticized the producers of iron for PC, why don't they form a market of PC games
And here, Yes, there is something to complain about. But it's not a problem of the PC as a gaming platform. This problem of the market and the greed of the developers (they want the loot and the support that they are financially profitable at the moment). This is the market. Stoned market.
There's the movie in the style of Rev rakes in the profits with the cars, and then what? Stupid, stupid spectacle and zero sense. The market for such? Well then it all adds up: the hamsters continue to pay for stuff like this, and the creators continue to churn out garbage. This market has developed. High market [2]
PS
And now the main thing: what you as a PLAYER in the software business to profit video games developers??? They say that this is the main argument in favor of consoles? Lol. This is bullshit, not argument, if you look through the eyes of the player. We should not be to profit the developers, we appreciate other points. For example, the accessibility of the game in the nearest store or via online service (availability of two types: the presence of the in-game store + the price of the game, if you can afford). Further, if the game on the pitch, an important optimization, and here again not a problem of pitch, if the optimization is lame, as was the case with GTA 4 on PC. It's the developers fault. Then, to peck to PC gaming there are many features which deprived konsolki, and it outweighs all the advantages of consoles. The ability to store files for the game (not the game itself, and the files on it: the saves, screenshots, videos, music, fashion, etc.) regardless of the game (the files that are stored on the hard disk, you can copy anywhere). Modding, hacking games: only on the pitch. And if a console game can be hacked, to make her a mod, guess what are these operations? ^_^ On the pitch )
And of course the trump card of PC, next to which all konsolki NAP: emulators &) checkmate.

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 03.10.19

A. Soldier of Light, in the name of oats and hay, and pig's ears! Aluminum crushed, a brother in PC!! Zachotno analysis, uncompromising argument, a detailed case - standing ovation! For PC - our all this stands and will stand igrostroy.
One addition - show me who NT game dviglo for the development of Igors straight from the console? Well, it comes to a console developed in their office, sits in the office of plasma, picks up a controller and... opens, say, a level editor is pure console gaming dvigla - the trigger, knapely start-pause the brushes he want, the stick rotates, moves, mastubiert, yeah... And the Persians to simulate the animation controller to do or texture overlay, all without autoguider - that is another story! So usageuse already, the sectarian console gamers without a computer and you anywhere.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
This is not a problem of the PC as a gaming platform.
Bro, I really wrote that this is a problem PC? I like writing about the meaning )))