3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grey.best 03.10.19 03:57 am

sho there reseto? (Diablo 2)

The last wipe was over 3 years ago, do you plan at all?
182 Comments
Sort by:
i
iamviktor 03.10.19

Well here everything is clear, most have survived and determines raised to the required 95+ LVL. the rest is not interesting. Again permitsa already bored because there is no trade. All the ashes go reset real without a wipe!

i
iamviktor 03.10.19

iamviktor
100% the old saying RESET it!

N
NoneOne2010 03.10.19

Uzhe yourself guys talking ;C

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.10.19

So, EIA is still there? When reset is planned at all?

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
not, the brother - FIRC cracking down, says, reset will make the current when the chest sadow will stuff. So there is nothing to catch - come on in TK Gami.

M
Meth7 03.10.19

Blo when rezet ?( I and 4 brow forward

K
Klassewer 03.10.19

Meth7
why wait, come and play. to joke about personal reset will not just say that if you want to play, wait for the reset is not necessary.

Z
Zitbastard 03.10.19

Will come back when it's reset.

i
iamviktor 03.10.19

Yes, that's your reset strange thing. It parasite should be on the Enigma, again. And then on intiki need but also Portici and misty and aniki. Something when you think to parasite and the new season not really hunting.

R
ROMCHA1994 03.10.19

Yeah, wait masons in the circle stand up and be howling " Reset, reset, COME!)))

S
SifLao 03.10.19

Reset already too long gone. This apathy Alera (or whoever) in relation to a bunch
good hard workers went too far. Waited for reset, but now to go back and do not want.

M
Meth7 03.10.19

Go rezet !

C
ChuckNorrisPG 03.10.19

Cho guys reset ?

g
gradusGl 03.10.19

according to the table Ladera, reset 2 more years to wait

i
ixdon 03.10.19

gradusGl
why?

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.10.19

ixdon
not all Persians are 99 LVL.

a
aaaaaSHKA 03.10.19

Do not want reset. Again to propositi? I killed to collect infec and gear on Amazon.

i
ixdon 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
all in the top 1000?

M
Meth7 03.10.19

aaaaaSHKA
This is called Ladera ! Play nonladder at least another 10 years, who's stopping you? But still will play on ritenuto the Lader and not nonladder Yes, and people will be added (for example on the off season Ladera lasts for 3-4 months, then the Persians go to nonladder)
I would play on off but there is for too often creating games ban for a day and it's angry
And here already 4 years, the Ladera lasts - clear that we need a new season !

G
Grablin 03.10.19

Meth7
Yes, it is clear that all reset need, and those to whom he allegedly did not need the first run to assemble a team to start, all the same, it's the most wonderful time in D2
(the admin reset not needed and a couple of players, of course)