3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grey.best 03.10.19 03:57 am

sho there reseto? (Diablo 2)

The last wipe was over 3 years ago, do you plan at all?
182 Comments
Sort by:
U
Unique Ason 03.10.19

Meth7 wrote:
I would play on off but there is for too often creating games ban for a day and it's angry
That is, there is even pindle not farm some creeps? The horror.

Y
YnY 03.10.19

Unique Ason
so there you for 20 races will fall more than there is for 1K+

Y
YnY 03.10.19

need reset .

K
Klassewer 03.10.19

YnY
tell tales

S
Saigakovv 03.10.19

due to the falling of the server I went to check out and in view of this topic even decided to write! RESET was SUPPOSED to BE 2 YEARS AGO EVEN BECAUSE it is BORING EKLMN ALL EVERYONE HAS and who is not and never will. URGENT! YOU HAVE ONE LAST CHANCE TO STIR UP RESET THEN ALL THE KHAN

g
gradusGl 03.10.19

ixdon
According to the table run 8 person private br, judging by the games at 3am GMT on a normal 1-2 game, hell 4 games with the prefix N or O accomplish your goal, nick will reset, rise online, a little bit but will become more fun. Will do a thread update, online more will.

F
Firenessa 03.10.19

The season is 3 years mathematics ))) yeah Shaw will do is prevention this season, and all XA

U
Uncle Fred 03.10.19

gradusGl
Not for long...the days of Diablo at the end. Nothing lasts forever...(there's even the once ubiquitous Obsessed the left)
You can only give him quietly give up the Ghost itself, or put a bullet in the forehead by using some Kropotov.

J
JIOMOHOCOB 03.10.19

Vote for reset, fellow admins, could such a question to a vote ? I look forward to...

J
JIOMOHOCOB 03.10.19

Firenessa
Yes, three years ago was reset, no people, thread, too...

U
Uncle Fred 03.10.19

aaaaaSHKA
Yeah...using any Kropotov.

C
Cage_Creed 03.10.19

+2 players are still waiting for W@IP

Y
Yenno 03.10.19

Saigakovv
a server crash? Wake up, there was carried out the scheduled maintenance. What kind of reset is it!? I have a new Sorka LVL 82 and I plan to pump up to 99(slow).

Y
Yenno 03.10.19

Dober
You 2008 a rattle pounded on the table, but not in D2 played;) Fibber ;)

R
ROMCHA1994 03.10.19

All those who are WHINING about a wipe or reset! Guys... remove a minute of his chars and start from scratch. Che you as little children to God? Found time admin or moder bother. Although... hardly anyone would want to voluntarily delete their chars again to play, yeah I'm talking about the old fellow with pristine brain, that they like outside of the comfort zone... where's my book on the psychology of children?....

K
Klassewer 03.10.19

Yenno wrote:
You 2008 a rattle pounded on the table, but not in D2 played;) Fibber ;)
You can't see, it says Starcraft?
NG way has always obcy sat , so there is nothing surprising in the account no.

g
gradusGl 03.10.19

ROMCHA1994
Sense to remove if it is easier AK to create, there are important things like the first IPIC to Servais, the first Ani, when Shaka expensive too

R
ROMCHA1994 03.10.19

gradusGl
That's the whole point, if you create a new ACC, but not the old teresi, no interest will not, you quickly get dressed from old chars. And so, you from scratch will start, you see, and the stimulus will appear. About intica first... not the first infic all to one place, sorci as fly in the throne, and will fly, even I have not seen a barbarian in INFI flew to the throne on Helle. :-) Pvp all rolled to the bottom, on infitah fly like crazy, each other can not get (well.. maybe someone flies cargo :-) ), even if it is reset, then again, who was the first to collect IPIC will all bend in pvp or to play a dirty trick on leveling in Baal wounds, meaning reset? I did not even see the batch in the same Tristram for example, change the pvp zone, make a batch in a different place, you will be a fresh perspective in pvp (by the way infitah can accidentally in the fire teleportatsiya, here is Hochma))

F
Firenessa 03.10.19

Hah yeah we've been through this, please reset those who particularly have not achieved anything, so no enfica and Eni,and will not,
And who all is in the new season as everything will be and you'll play a week or a month and salute as usual!
You just trying to play with all zero initially, that is to say , wait for XA

B
Brutal_Pra 03.10.19

ROMCHA1994 wrote:
on infitah fly like crazy
No, well, when Celik on infitah fly, not surprisingly, just crazy enough to delete characters)))