3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grey.best 03.10.19 03:57 am

sho there reseto? (Diablo 2)

The last wipe was over 3 years ago, do you plan at all?
182 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atziri 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
ROMCHA1994 wrote:
Guys... remove a minute of his chars and start from scratch. Che you as little children to God?
Love when you respond to whining about the reset. This is the type of Cho online so you can raise?
Just the patient is too attached to his specks, so he reacts, ignore it.

f
firkax 03.10.19

Saigakovv wrote:
this clarity? is it a date? I'm talking about clear scheduled, known to all the date and cycle of the season! and not as work...
That is, you want to the admins for you making plans for the years ahead?
It will require a lot of computing power for a prediction so far in the future, not to mention the fact that if you lost all flexibility in making this decision.
Well, I think many players will not like (not everyone is like you want to know everything in advance).

f
firkax 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
You yourself then they run to buy the Griffon and DVI on the cheap - and Cho-that you do not mind that there normlano bot, then it disappears where is your integrity?
You're either a malicious intruder rule 3.11 (see the bot status but do not report them), or the chatterbox (don't see Vozmezd1e but attributed to a fictional trade with them).

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.10.19

firkax
Trolling caught - here we are told that on PG bot to ban for two times, they are not here. And then BAM, there is FIRC and tells us that the bot status is and they still knock it (because Waerden on no serv or can't track third-party software)!

The idea that running a bot appear, when you see the screen in the General forum with 6 griffons in the trade - so come on, tell us about how high the drop on ng and what they're struggling elementary for a couple of evenings race at Pendle - otherwise people wouldn't have to push them off gulcu

To run and to buy - this is a common reaction of all the players at PG, as the current game O griffon/ df N gul .

M
Meth7 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
100% serv already fed up with excessive donut and bots ! Just forget it and I am sure that the new Ladera don't want donatary basically that solo and Runci ber ng never vifromline

m
minovalo 03.10.19

Meth7 wrote:
excessive donut and bots
D2 PG 2019 bodydance. Normanstone?

V
Vozmezd1e 03.10.19

Yenno
whom are you carrying?you're whole life was a kept woman;not making this up)

V
Vozmezd1e 03.10.19

Meth7
what donatary? are you talking about

V
Vozmezd1e 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard show this screen then))and who had posted))

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.10.19

passed wrote:
betydande
Funny. You haven't offered to buy the armor for real? ^^ And now combine this fact and the fact that PG reset happens so rarely - as well here you can add and miserable drop - a typical practice in the free MMORPG.
Vozmezd1e
the dusong throwing, you can ask - he had a couple bought at the ghoul.

V
Vozmezd1e 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
a nu ecli eto hc to da.eto griffoni akemosa on k botam ne otnositcya

m
minovalo 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
reset happens so rarely
Well, online and droprate not the same, so as to trichomonad farms, to arrange the slaughter of ponies every 3-6 months.

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
not offered to buy the armor for real?
Passed.Perhaps they sell: one botovod, the other in donating. Not ruled out a split personality.

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.10.19

Vozmezd1e wrote:
eto griffoni akemosa on k botam ne otnositcya
All the disagree, boys - there's no botovod, where people just lucky ))). You ask better the TREX skokie griffons he filled until he took on the Baal 99 and 98?)) 1 or 2? And it is with his datafrom all the 85 Lok LVL 8 - 7 ppl.
Cha do strange logic - type rules if people value not botovod. And Dober - no rules person, so he botovod ))))

f
firkax 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Funny. You haven't offered to buy the armor for real?
And you offered? And you hadn't? Well, you just partner them for 3.11 and then you are banned.

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.10.19

passed
For online is that there potentially may be present, 2 years of ladder is perfect. Over half of the game with a dead trade, I put two troopers - ring and Amul I symbol myself, with almost perfect stats is the worst think that is in the collection of armor. And now imagine in my place of pariculate and add an active trade he dressed for the week. Note the question - why wait 4 years?
And the online of which you're talking about is the implications of years of rudderow until firk there grows a beard and tries to fill all mules are gettin on the comp, jahami.

V
Vozmezd1e 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
well, I played HC did not know who acemos?)I don't know how many pigs fell over 1-99)but you know what, dusong less than a week knocked out two or three Griffin in HCS)someone carries simply no more.

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.10.19

Vozmezd1e
Dada, there are just lucky people. by the Way, dfov of dusong identity pack is stuffed? You just look at the Sorka that man - what was his LVL, 90 - or 92?)))

V
Vozmezd1e 03.10.19

Okemos griffins and Tr Amul sold

V
Vozmezd1e 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
Uh Soria may blunt the Sorka, what kind of person is it??what's his nick

m
minovalo 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Over half of the game with a dead trade, I put two troopers
I dread to think what's the Persians, if they dress with the"wigs and active trader for the week. We definitely robattle?

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
why wait 4 years?
That is another question: about the optimal period of time. IMHO, more than three years - somewhat overkill.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
online of which you're talking about is the implications of years of rudderow
So obvious peak occurs in the first weeks-months. But this does not mean that the realities of the PG need frequent resets. Again, 2-3 years for me approx.