3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grey.best 03.10.19 03:57 am

sho there reseto? (Diablo 2)

The last wipe was over 3 years ago, do you plan at all?
182 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
but I don't remember nick and had at that point in time, that would do it
Well, the time view messages you have had a short print screen + send ircnet was not? What a ridiculous excuse?

M
Meth7 03.10.19

passed
Ugaga you th ng first time chtol ? in the last years a lot of people left because of the donation and bots and pasta lags due to which HC then mildly difficult to play

m
minovalo 03.10.19

Meth7 wrote:
on PG the first time chtol ?
Not the first or even the second. And, to put it mildly, strange statements. Proof?

V
Vozmezd1e 03.10.19

Meth7
any lag?if you have the problem with the Internet,so it's not the server's fault.

M
Meth7 03.10.19

passed
look at hc how many people are playing) and if you really interesting just to trade sites and VK grupam look to sell on PG

M
Meth7 03.10.19

Vozmezd1e
so, you're saying that PG was not stable at the time - Blo gallop here, it was about the fact that freeze and you're dead ! like yesterday I went to see this play hc now. 3 people online and 300

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.10.19

firkax
Yes, there was. I understand it's my own business - how to manage your personal time? If the rules provide for this ban, I agree - go baths!
Meth7 Yes, forget it - there is a sect of blind reciters of the Quran, ugh, the forum, with the primacy of Firka, which indicates to everyone here, che to do.

M
Meth7 03.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
Okay =)

m
minovalo 03.10.19

Meth7 wrote:
VK grupam
Right now would be in SOS networks something look. However, the PM can distribute, with addresses, passwords, appearances. But better - immediately to the administrator.
Meth7 wrote:
gallop here it was
How much? Did not die in Istanbul and other cramps for the ladder, XS. Playing on HC.
And so it disconnects everywhere possible. Live it.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
the sect of the blind readers
What is yours?

M
Meth7 03.10.19

passed
bro look of the 300 online 3 people inrut on HC, I think there is everything said about Friesach

m
minovalo 03.10.19

Meth7 wrote:
3 people inrut on HC
So. Me, you.. who's the third?

M
Meth7 03.10.19

passed
Have ornul ATP)

R
ROMCHA1994 03.10.19

Since I started talking about bots... I want to emphasize that in the chat they are still present, a lot of Persians in the chat and of the asset is zero, no trade, no simple chatter. I would place the moderator of the chat htab cical these silent ones. Or this is a publicity stunt from the administrator? Mol online type? As for me, these silent ones we need to kick, you see, and the usefulness of the moderator will be noticeable.

f
firkax 03.10.19

I think that the site moderator would you jump chat

m
minovalo 03.10.19

ROMCHA1994 wrote:
a lot of Persians in the chat and of the asset is zero, no trade, no simple talk
So arkanese for a couple of hours, and then in the bath.

U
Unique Ason 03.10.19

ROMCHA1994 wrote:
Since I started talking about bots... I want to emphasize that in the chat they are still present, a lot of Persians in the chat and of the asset is zero, no trade, no simple chatter. I would place the moderator of the chat htab cical these silent ones. Or this is a publicity stunt from the administrator? Mol online type? As for me, these silent ones we need to kick, you see, and the usefulness of the moderator will be noticeable.
Left in the chat for many hours of Persian and mules with gear. Then what? I you game close, you don't see them in chat?

R
ROMCHA1994 03.10.19

Unique Ason
And what the hell do you have +100500 mules in chat? You will be enough and one for the trade. The reason I want to kick silent ones is understandable.
Zero asset. Banal ku and silence in response. Ask any price for armor too quiet in response, starting the trade again silence in the answer. Please Jenca, or that probabaly shouting on the classics... silence. The impression that the Ason started 30 mules and the odd waiting.... manna from heaven or what?

R
ROMCHA1994 03.10.19

firkax
No question! Drive moderku!

R
Rivnyanyn 03.10.19

Meth7
I HC Toko PG three people wears. Then there are the still playing people 10+, not necessarily online, and so on.
I still say nothing about the fact that every day there are newbies passing from the first LVL. These are however rarely delayed nevertheless.
And despite the fact that wait the summer!

R
Rivnyanyn 03.10.19

I do not understand people who here cheto require...
You have lost interest to play well, just can not give birth, why do others rush to break?
Then reset asked and a year after it made losses every proshak to listen and do for him all reset.
Three years MB much, but nevertheless, even those who have played since the beginning of the season, find their classes, and why You can't? With fantasy bad? Well, then reset will not help you...
I'm not talking about those who for three years has not collected sales or infec Annie, the hell you reset You in the Next season it won't collect. Let's play who wants to play, unlike You.