3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grey.best 03.10.19 03:57 am

sho there reseto? (Diablo 2)

The last wipe was over 3 years ago, do you plan at all?
182 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brutal_Pra 03.10.19

Well and if on a subject, there are 2 sides of the coin, one because of the possibility of normal runes drop only from HF, yet dragged himself to the base armor for a comfortable game takes a lot of time, so MB someone perspired was parasail does not want reset. On the other hand during this time gained is not comparable with the number of runes that have different unique armor with Fermi that is already interesting to nobody, except ~ideal options. Well, at least navreme reset will revive the trade and generally raise interest in the game.

K
Klassewer 03.10.19

Brutal_Pra wrote:
On the other hand during this time gained is not comparable with the number of runes that have different unique armor with Fermi that is already interesting to nobody, except ~ideal options. Well, at least navreme reset will revive the trade and generally raise interest in the game.
Welcome to Hardcore

B
Brutal_Pra 03.10.19

Klassewer wrote:
Welcome to Hardcore
Too boring and depressing without pvp, not for me :{

K
Klassewer 03.10.19

Brutal_Pra
and sense then MFIT? pitches, score table ladder Persians 99 levels.
rark and the throne fall down, and Nala, and Diablo. All locaj level 85.

F
Firenessa 03.10.19

If you would like to play the game would be, so you do not want to play XA

S
Saigakovv 03.10.19

Yenno say 99 lvl supposedly necessary before resetam..... hmm.... well, I have 3 question for you!
1) actually why LVL 99?
2) but if you never pick up 99 LVL then Tobes reset everything? because...... don't know what to call you... whether the child is in*the mouth, or adult LAMER.... not decided yet
3) you are a den of evil will be able to go hc?

S
Saigakovv 03.10.19

ROMCHA1994
listen tired new spell if I play rarely but rarely all exactly the etih chars not seau how many ACC((( salting them? and the point is (for those who are in the tank) is not spellbound and DROP that no longer want to collect.... even bare again hc go (and clearly you say Yes, go - you're in the tank).

S
Saigakovv 03.10.19

Firenessa
If you would like to play the game would be, so you do not want to play XA

yeah! since 2001, the play does not want D2))) just randomly like that on hc from boredom once again proved to be) and once again the same lame hoarding can not save the dinosaurs from reset to reseta will skochat prepricani...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO CLARIFY WITH THE DATE RESET?
as children... the candy back to the last keep and think to eat it....

M
Meth7 03.10.19

Yenno
so shake it on nonladder vchem a problem?

M
Meth7 03.10.19

ROMCHA1994
Yes, no wipe and a new season of Ladera !lol you hike finally nearish

M
Meth7 03.10.19

Firenessa
Bob I wrote above on OFE the new season every 3-4 months !you sosvoim intikami play on nonladder those who interfere?

S
Saigakovv 03.10.19

Meth7
instead of arguments or some try to be snide, or insult. But then silence...

Y
Yenno 03.10.19

Saigakovv
Answer:
1.I want 99лвл.
2.call me jenna.
3. Year on HC played, passed all the difficulties of pulling such forum bells, as retribution.

R
ROMCHA1994 03.10.19

Soran confused Enigma with inficom))) just lately work blockage and Yes... wrote a bit... well, not that it happens to everyone. I downloaded it two or three times a week for a couple of minutes and then starts whining about the new (reset/ladder of what you have planned) and I snapped a bit :))) . Guys forget about the reset in General, play for fun. Well, every Troll KU! :)

F
Firenessa 03.10.19

Yes we play fun HD

B
BorisBritva 03.10.19

When reset?

T
Thraex pig 03.10.19

Reset strange thing,it seems it is,but it is not PG.
The admins have a plan and they prederzhivaetes.

f
firkax 03.10.19

Saigakovv wrote:
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO CLARIFY WITH THE DATE RESET?
as children... the candy back to the last keep and think to eat it....
Support Vozmezd1e, what do you need clarity? And so it is a long time ago (many years ago) made and written here: http://www.rubattle.net/support/12/
But there are always the conspiracy theories about some mythical the plans of the admins about reset which supposedly has but hidden from players.

S
Saigakovv 03.10.19

firkax
Any official dates or criteria for the production of this event does not exist. When you plan to make ONU or a few weeks before the reset. No information about the reset before the official announcement does not exist.

this clarity? is it a date? I'm talking about clear scheduled, known to all the date and cycle of the season! and not as work...

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.10.19

ROMCHA1994 wrote:
Guys... remove a minute of his chars and start from scratch. Che you as little children to God?
Love when you respond to whining about the reset. This is the type of Cho online so you can raise?

Course let your Sorka in Nona shakes, it is generally not important, Expo there are also throws, plus all the runes to cover himself and purefoy coronariae )))
Anyone who does not need a reset - sitting on Nona, swing in there, play and have fun you don't want to trade, don't need online. And I hate when 10 sols for the mind to purchase a longer than to farm them from hell Baal.
Vozmezd1e wrote:
bots farm
You yourself then they run to buy the Griffon and DVI on the cheap - and Cho-that you do not mind that there normlano bot, then it disappears where is your integrity?