3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Kislica 03.10.19 04:07 am

The problem with running the game for instructions SSE4 AMD processor! (Far Cry 5)

In General, it gives an error at startup, run from pirates, well, people with a license the same problems on the forums read that instructions of the processor that the game will launch only if the processor instruction SSE4.1 and SSE4.2 in General, Ubisoft normally has to do with old processors from AMD that can pull the game in General, if you will fix to fix this problem let me know, I think I'm not alone with this problem.

115 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigInteger 03.10.19

Victor Sorrel
Do. And you do with the code ever worked? No.
And I'll tell you, there are problems. And not small. C each new version of the programming language added a new feature that simplifies the work. Transfer a large amount of code on the old version, and platform is a headache.
Work instructions is a low - level programming language, working with them, the system programmers that cost a lot of money. Second, the defense itself must SSE4.1-4.2 and not the game. Because this protection works only with CPU, and load it, then use the 4th version would be more critical of the performance of the game.
And your processor is as old as g* of a mammoth.

B
ButtZey 03.10.19

insel260
Yes it is not necessary to write nonsense, about the fact that the old procedures did not pull the game. All pull and easy, these instructions slag dog, no matter what, practically, does not influence. Remember how the forums Mafia 3 wrote the same allegations that only new percent will be able to master the game, in the end, after the patch my ancient Hairdryer in conjunction with a gtx 1060 without straining consistently pulled the maximum speed. Even the fans are not strained. Understand that iron should be changed, but personally I have not seen a single game, which would start scratching your chest and think about it.

i
insel260 03.10.19

ButtZey
Hmm, your comment just smiled. To argue with a sheep will not, does not make sense. Just laugh, I read your comment.

d
deleted user azaza 03.10.19

Pavlo1983 wrote:
In order to run the game on non-supported processor, you must:

1) Download here emulator SSE. sde-external-7.49.0-2016-07-07-win (direct link).
play 6 frames)

d

ButtZey wrote:
but personally I have not seen a single game, which would start scratching your chest and think about it.
While there are actual ps4 and Juan, you won't have to scratch his chest, thinking about new hardware, because any bucket pulls in 30фпс all new games. But when new generation consoles come out, then Yes.

L
Leonn_24 03.10.19

also the owner of a phenom 955 black. overclocking to 3.8 ghz pretty good with modern games but we have to admit that at times Botanica in
processorsamsung games noticed in watch dogs 2 and dragon age, they percent of rape well developed poop on any 45nm phenom II x4-x6 will pull the game
I have far cry 4 and primal percent of the exports without problems, so waiting for the fix was the same before that with metal gear and mafia 3. maybe 5far cry riveted

S
Straic84 03.10.19

Leonn_24
on of developers hopes sure enough, but the handiwork of some sort quite.

D
Dzheyson Brodi 03.10.19

Tried to run emulator and SDE in General hangs on the logo of the game. Manager says not responding. But the game intense downloads percent the maximum

F
FEAR89 03.10.19

The same thing

V
Viktor Kislica 03.10.19

Someone explain how to run this emulator, the manual says to extract the archive with the emulator in a folder where the file FarCry5.exe that would be the files sde.exe and FarCry5.exe was in the same folder, but the file sde.exe there, there is only the usual sde file, what are they doing?

J
JockerSS 03.10.19

Q9500 everything works, although sse4.2 no

J
JockerSS 03.10.19

The last Assasin not run.

M
MESS_NICK 03.10.19

also tried using SDE hangs on the logo of the game. (phenom ii x4 955)

V
Viktor Kislica 03.10.19

MESS_NICK
Okay, so let's hope and wait for the fix

d
ded_dimitriy 03.10.19

JockerSS
Same crap,Q9550,everything works fine !

s
syava77 03.10.19

insel260
The FX series processors natively support Intel SSE 4.1 and 4.2 they initially no patch needed!

d

ded_dimitriy wrote:
Same crap,Q9550,everything works fine !
Because they support sse 4.1, but 4.2 is already there, so assasins creed origins does not start.

i
insel260 03.10.19

syava77
It is not in the instructions, the thing to optimize for the FX line. At first, the game was podmahivala on these processors, and it does not matter were you prods series FX 6xxx or 8xxx. Then jubilee made the patch under the line FX and the lag disappeared. But I doubt that pirates, this patch is present.

s
syava77 03.10.19

insel260
It seems present, lags are not observed!

S
Straic84 03.10.19

MESS_NICK
May have to wait a little longer, somewhere I heard that this emulator if run the game it is not fast.