3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Kislica 03.10.19 04:07 am

The problem with running the game for instructions SSE4 AMD processor! (Far Cry 5)

In General, it gives an error at startup, run from pirates, well, people with a license the same problems on the forums read that instructions of the processor that the game will launch only if the processor instruction SSE4.1 and SSE4.2 in General, Ubisoft normally has to do with old processors from AMD that can pull the game in General, if you will fix to fix this problem let me know, I think I'm not alone with this problem.

115 Comments
Sort by:
d
dr_Bang 03.10.19

Crack Ganjubasik Schmal
Muahaha.
Climbed into the Internet to be able to oppose, and found, although it is not written anywhere in the specifications that Intel's percent Yorkfield and Wolfdale on 775 socket 45nm CPU technology support SSE4.1
So admit they were wrong.
Oddly glad to be wrong, my Q9300 should pull.
PS:
And, by the way, the SSE4.1 as it turned out required denova, so that sucked, as always, good litsenzionniy, and when bypassed the protection in parattah, in the game 4.1 no. :D
What you have to be a moron to use protection, which limits the circle of potential buyers and pushes them to the side partok?

ZZZ:
Actually I'm here to inform you that downloading trainer.
That is, all start.

e
eeduard3008 03.10.19

dr_Bang Protection bypassed, but not cut, so that the pirates also do not start if the percent is not supported to 4.1

m
malyutin 03.10.19

Solved the problem replacing the CPU and motherboard FX4330 on АМ3+)Went to play!)

S
Straic84 03.10.19

malyutin
here is the news

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

well, what do you hear? is injector or other way to cheat the game. фф15 flew perfectly under the emulator, after the patch, razblokirovka forced to run was added on the strength of 5 fps, so it is not always emulsion eats a lot. Well, that's not it, just start would continue to look.

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

Another two weeks have passed - what's new? Launched? Or to forget?

G
Godulon 03.10.19

the author of sell your trough will not support

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

So what's new? Any progress? Today I tried to run with emulator, the error is not popping up, фк5 logos appears and hangs indefinitely.

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

Another month - so what's the word? Break the already creaking coming from? No? Well, another wait.

R
RestlessDreams91 03.10.19

Can wait until the 3rd coming.

A
Arhigluk 03.10.19

Hmm..assuming that every year will leave more and more AAA games with similar requirements, it is strange to sit and wait for the sea weather. The same fx long b/C the market bought used for a penny and all. There's not always a BIOS change is necessary.

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

Arhigluk
Well, like already discussed this... buy percent buy mother (because mother is now maximum percent), buy memory. Then it all pulls BP - buy it. It's easier like ps4 to buy. Only here for work don't use it). I own Phenom II X6 1075T less than a year ago bought the i5 bechmarks tears almost all. So why in the first place - the game is on i3 (tested and a lot of proof in the Internet) but does not go to 6 cores of Athlone, and secondly, why is all games that shot forced (stress) block on fenopy - after removing the fly on medium-high (because the card is not very 960)? But even in dogonku I advise you to remember the same compulsory unit on 2 cores in ФК4 ( and ТитанФол2 and others) when the game simply refused to run on 2 cores (Oh blet pulls eeeee) and the injector (which cheated the game and was assured that 4 cores) was flying like a plane. No need to make fools of everyone. Our policy is simple - the computer we bought for their own purposes, are what they themselves wanted and collected. And if the office wants that we bought the game - it optimizes the game. Buy immediately. And nothing else. And if I want to spend the money for the games - I'll buy a console.

A
Arhigluk 03.10.19

Ashley33
Then again:
Memory not have to buy, because there are already;
- a mother who pulls 6-core Hairdryer often pulls fofix(may have to reflash the BIOS and all).
- BP, which pulls 6-core dryer, pull and fofix(the same 6-core, for example).
Regarding the levels: as mentioned above, this was only the first bells, and then such restrictions in relation to the old iron did not have the necessary instructions, will meet an increasing number of projects, because games will be written under other generations(the minimum payout will be FX from AMD and candice from Intel(and they both have a set of instructions). Owners of older systems may whine, be angry or to inquire of the sky about the injustice, but it will be so. The situation is similar to the shifts of the HH. For example, it was with a powerful graphics card that are not given support for dh11, although the GPU they were more powerful than the middle-end of next generation, but already have this support.)

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

Arhigluk
I don't know... I max updated the BIOS, when you put your Hairdryer. Mother Gigabyte MA785GM-US2H, look, maybe you're right and I can start on it at least an FX 4100.
PS my friend says, however unfounded, that the FX 4100 can be run even on Gigabyte GA-M52L-S3P. But I'm dumb like that to buy the CPU with the hands (new then this will not take anywhere), which would then understand that in the best case it will run but knock a blue screen every 15 minutes.

A
Arhigluk 03.10.19

Ashley33
So googling. On the same overclockers look for the info your nurse or ask to see about АМ3. 6-nuclear dryer ate a lot more than a 4-core fx. Although to take the 4-core now makes no sense. It is better to look aside at least 6 cores(the new 6300 is only 3.5 K, and the b/u so even less). There is at least for the next couple of years the stock will be, unless there is some qualitative leap, but this is unlikely.

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

Arhigluk
So mother Ам3, and all FX Ам3+. Short on overclockers answered no.

A
Arhigluk 03.10.19

Ashley33
Then even simpler: sell the kit PERC+mother, add a bit and buy the same kit on АМ3+. Now that stuff up on the market. If the FX 8*** more people are not in a hurry to merge, since stock performance is still more than available, 6*** sell slowly, changing AM4(or Intel). Therefore, it can be an inexpensive upgrade to do on the system with all necessary instructions and, at least, not inferior in performance. And Yes, if you have a RAM of 1 die, then it would be either for 2 and 4 exchanged, or bought another one at 8. Now the game memory, too potirayut + the word dual.

A
Ashley33 03.10.19

Arhigluk
The memory will have to change - it should be the same ддр2 and АМ3+ mother holding DDR3. Well, actually we have something to think about, see prices with it. Although I do not like to change the hardware every year, I remember 20 years ago brought the system unit in collection from Germany, so I used it for nearly 10 years spent while these are your new 3D games not flooded...

A
Arhigluk 03.10.19

Ashley33
Just have the profile contains the DDR3, because repelled by it. Then just sell the entire platform(mother, percents, storage) and take a new one. Just do not take 1 die of 8 GB. Better either 2 to 4 or 2 to 8.
Now do not get. Technological progress is accelerating exponentially. Because even top-end desktop relevant about 5 years. If on games, the console inhibit progress. If they do not, in this segment demands would grow even faster, but the market is strongly tied to the capabilities of the consoles. Now with the release of the new generation(roughly 20 year) support for old iron already would be massively abandoned.

V
VladyaKacha1 03.10.19

Well ,decisions and is not this error????