3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Kislica 03.10.19 04:07 am

The problem with running the game for instructions SSE4 AMD processor! (Far Cry 5)

In General, it gives an error at startup, run from pirates, well, people with a license the same problems on the forums read that instructions of the processor that the game will launch only if the processor instruction SSE4.1 and SSE4.2 in General, Ubisoft normally has to do with old processors from AMD that can pull the game in General, if you will fix to fix this problem let me know, I think I'm not alone with this problem.

115 Comments
Sort by:
M
MESS_NICK 03.10.19

Straic.84
40 minutes later of waiting, the process is terminated

e
eeduard3008 03.10.19

Victor Sorrel
I already wrote above that the fix will not be any OFFICIAL STATEMENTS THEY WRITE IN SUPPORT of YOU ANSWER, SO the FASTER YOUR CHILDREN will GO TO SCHOOL THAN FIX RELEASE))

S
Straic84 03.10.19

MESS_NICK
Sadness

S
Subaru MotorSports 03.10.19

Try the latest version of the emulator SSE, sde-external-8.16.0-2018-01-30-win.tar.bz2

P
Pavlo1983 03.10.19

Try the latest version of the emulator SSE, sde-external-8.16.0-2018-01-30-win.tar.bz2 - I tried, didn't help :(

V
VICH68 03.10.19

buy a CPU that is not difficult, but in most cases, along with percent will have to buy the Mat.cost, the operational and cooling = consider a new computer. whether this the opportunity to play Farkray 5? I think everyone has to decide

V
VICH68 03.10.19

and all sorts of emulators SSE is a ditch! You can imagine how fast this will work? Especially considering the fact that you want to run the simple program, and play. I think even if it succeeds, you will reject his ideas after the first minute of the game. the speed will drop, I think, at least once in 10 - 15

R
Roman Kalinin 03.10.19

QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400, 3200 MHz will it?

R
RestlessDreams91 03.10.19

buy a CPU that is not difficult, but in most cases, along with percent will have to buy the Mat.cost, the operational and cooling = consider a new computer. whether this the opportunity to play Farkray 5? I think everyone has to decide
Should we then play games or continue to sit on a bucket and cry on the forums about the injustice of the world, I think everyone decides for himself.

S
Subaru MotorSports 03.10.19

Roman Kalinin
To find out what instructions your CPU supports, download the program CPU-Z.

s
sabrido 03.10.19

Mmda... some scholars. kokokoko buy a new computer. Next year will see some sort of new feature that will not go on the computer 3+ years ago and they are already whining. (I Manal updated). Of course, if really weak Prots, then Yes, there puffing not for nothing. But no one except the trolls is not a secret that those same phenome 955+ easily pull this game. And who 1100Т?.... Patch of course, should not wait after those statements... they just tear Them to tech support after covering Suriname with fps-th inappropriate CPU

V
Viiii 03.10.19

sabrido
Yes, the specific delusions
I have a Phenom II 1055t and the game is not working
As if such a processor is not enough for this game

l
lunixy 03.10.19

Roman Kalinin
no

R
Roman Kalinin 03.10.19

lunixy
Went as high at 40-60 fps

S
Straic84 03.10.19

Roman Kalinino doesn't he go then, this percent supports the necessary instructions.

K
KoRnEr 03.10.19

Victor Sorrel
this is for Linux you downloaded, you need for Windows - sde-external-7.49.0-2016-07-07-win
still no plows nothing yet, will have to wait, maybe come up with something working..

S
Straic84 03.10.19

On YouTube there is a video of how one character plays 2 duo e7500, it's 2 percent nuclear 2009, but with support for SSE4.1 do not kill fact that there is no support for these old gems as it was in Far cry4, Watch Dogs or II specifically Protsiv without the support SSE 4.1, this is discrimination of some kind.

T
Tartosa 03.10.19

What is most interesting is that I tried to put old percents, like e 7500( instead of Xeon е5440 ) and the game went on, but the brake terrible, it is better to wait for the patch. All patience.

d
dr_Bang 03.10.19

Crack Ganjubasik Schmal
Net
Q9500 Q9550 and support SSE4, and about 4.1 and 4.2. they have no words.
The Q9300 what else to stick in the Socket LGA775 do not know, but to change the whole system there is no money.
Well, a couple games will not go well, to hell with it, the whole system pulls EVERYTHING that comes out at medium settings, sometimes a little lower, but enough for me.
So put unsubscribe the guys and went to swing.
And really think there is no need for 4.1 or 4.2 I don't think they seriously change something in the global conspiracy of igrometro do not believe, on the contrary, they are interested in market coverage for big sales, rather just stupidity directly igrodelov who write for the top computers and not with all older models, check compatibility.
We have now support within the Department for internal document write plug-ins with all sorts of words we're at the Opera everything works fine, put Opera.
And to understand that we all are compared and the change it gives security policy, even portabl is not, and should write, bitch, for default system, their mind is not enough, and sitting like that it works for them, the problem is on your side.

d
deleted user azaza 03.10.19

dr_Bang wrote:
Net
Q9500 Q9550 and support SSE4, and about 4.1 and 4.2. they have no words.
I don't know, they're kind of the same thing that the xeon 771 socket (with adapter for 775). On my 700r percent indicated support for sse 4.1, also play all the games except AC minecraft well I a side, so how was black flag, unity, syndicate and is already tired of one and the same.