3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Kislica 03.10.19 04:07 am

The problem with running the game for instructions SSE4 AMD processor! (Far Cry 5)

In General, it gives an error at startup, run from pirates, well, people with a license the same problems on the forums read that instructions of the processor that the game will launch only if the processor instruction SSE4.1 and SSE4.2 in General, Ubisoft normally has to do with old processors from AMD that can pull the game in General, if you will fix to fix this problem let me know, I think I'm not alone with this problem.

115 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIRW 14.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
I remember the case was... still the old graphics Card was dx11 not supported. I downloaded a rip from (the mechanic) and the game was sniper ghost warrior 2 So they have managed that ? They testaroli see all the things and Packed into rip. And in the config it is dx11 but I don't, I run, and there is a departure in my opinion or error of some sort (I don't remember) but guess why does it ? I then got wise and would have dropped the idea to play it. By the way, the game usually comes with default settings of low, and there you already own a system restore what is needed and how (depends on your iron) and the crank under its clocked up and took off on the public... As you wish, and play. Maybe that he has to ripe like.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.07.20

LIRW
I also had an episode when I XFX4890 tried to run Crysis 3 pirates, bought in the tent.Disks passed back, but left a copy).And here is quite different, here a percent, for AM4 with a 7950 at high settings FHD all is well.On the old platform experiment, but it has not been completed))
I don't know how people are going to play on FC5 Fenomec,and I just 965-m Phenomenon launched FC4,and asshole:
Spoiler

Percent at the limit of works.More will not go back to this idea

Z
Zorianin 14.07.20

Orlon242
Version 1.014, license (latest cracked 1.011), support fromow added to 1.012.

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
I don't know how people are going to play on FC5 Fanaah
Do not experience discomfort. Above described.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.07.20

Zorianin
Well, at least the screens would be flooded with full overlay.And FC4 is also a good idea to see.
FC5 Ryzen 5 1500X 3.6 GHz loads sometimes in excess of 50%
Spoiler

Look, as used in FC4:
Spoiler

Now lift up your eyes to my screenshots of FC4 above, Phenomenon 965.And you're saying that all goes well?Seriously?

Z
Zorianin 14.07.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Now lift up your eyes to my screenshots of FC4 above, Phenomenon 965.And you're saying that all goes well?Seriously?
I have the lock set to 30 fps - all stable 30 on max settings without a problem, I have enough))) Tests and loads percents do not bother and do not want))) Is that the screen can do from an internal performance test. What do I care as it seems useful (even 100%) if discomfort in the game I do not feel. Play yourself, and that's all)))
The result of the benchmark:
Spoiler

D
DOG.BALTO 14.07.20

Zorianin
Pirates?

Z
Zorianin 14.07.20

DOG.BALTO
No. License. I wrote above already version 1.014, 1.011 cracked latest, support fromow added in 1.012

s
salopic 14.07.20

Zorianin
Wow then I'll buy a license, especially now, discount 75%

D
DOG.BALTO 14.07.20

Yes I do understand. Passed new dawn instead. Sorry that is very short.

A
ALEX57RU_strelok 14.07.20

Victor Sorrel
Then answer this question why do I have Far Cry New Dawn is coming, and Far Cry 5 on the splash screen crashes (please respond)

A
ALEX57RU_strelok 14.07.20

salopic
I agree

M
Mars_City 14.07.20

ALEX57RU_strelok
I tried another old Phenomenon 955 to run it. In the end, the startup menu immediately crashes to the desktop. Then changed to 5960x and went to play perfectly.
Spoiler

V
Vadim Lyachenkov 14.07.20

How about the fact that would just emulate the CPU? well, there is Intel or something? that would just visually

P
Pavlo1983 14.07.20

Zorianin thank you for the info, your help has purchased a license of headlights edge, the benefit the price is now very little, he did start on my phenomenon, as well as New dawn.

A
Acula22 04.07.21

in the properties of the shortcut, I did not put quotes after sde.exe "just wrote sde - (and here the shortcut from which the game should start after installation.). then the shortcut saves .. but with exe" does not save .. the game starts but you have to wait. . I drank tea and that's it.