3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayman95 03.10.19 04:09 am

How to forget a girl?

Pretty weird that you go with a similar theme to the game website, but still. A year and a half ago to my social networks added the girl, found out not at once, but it turned out that it was my friend early childhood. After I moved to another place, all communication with her stopped. Now, after many years she found me. Talked on the phone, texted, she always wanted to meet, to talk, but I was frozen, didn't want any relationship with anyone, even just a friendly. Even from friends removed. A year later, she called me again, re-added to friends, we're not a lot talked and discussed life's problems. And now knowing her a little closer, I realized that is very much in love. But the problem is that according to her she has a young man and she's happy with him. Since my education does not allow to go into someone else's life, I don't know what to do. Constantly thinking about her. Bad for the soul to become, when you think she's with someone else. Sit for several days in deep depression. I want her to write or call, but I understand that it will be cherevato for me the same. I don't even want another girl, I want to see myself with her. In any cases, Hobbies, not help to distract from these thoughts. Friends, looking for advice, who can faced with similar?
144 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Fruit wood is better fried?

T
Toxic 03.10.19

A crap apartment burn. So true. And coals. And fried meat. Of you.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

[Denis]
I will not go into the art of cooking barbecue, but it's not just fried meat, and it absorbs the smoke. The wood of fruit trees gives a uniform heat, neperedavaemye smoke flavor, but most importantly, it does not produce soot, which is important. Fry skewers on the wood of birch or pine flavor and aroma will be quite different.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Tags
Why are you so angry today? Let me guess your wife's birthday in may, or you live in an apartment and you have to get a neighbor roasting barbecue on the balcony?

T
Toxic 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Am I mad? Don't be ridiculous. Besides, how can we understand the hidden meaning and tone, write that person?
Believe me - I'm the apotheosis of goodness and hope in humanity. Hope that it will die fuck..

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Tags
I agree, normal is a good man, would not wish?

T
Toxic 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Kindness is a relative concept. I can manifest minutes or even hours, of kindness to anything. People - the resource, which pay attention very carefully. For the time is now cruel.

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

N7_TeRaN wrote:
So the author, take your friends and go out and drink to someone thread on a flat with a skewer preferably
I live alone, but unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I don't drink, well, or very rarely)

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Saymanama55
Yab advised to go to friends who live far away, imagine if you were in the reserved seat in Surgut, 5 days )))

D
Domoi 03.10.19

Drink Corvalol.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

taburetckinvasily
Karvalol - no, the sage will not!!!

D
Domoi 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Valerian to help.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

taburetckinvasily
I certainly understand, but he's not a cat, and people.

D
Domoi 03.10.19

Rolemanser
I'm human, but Valerian chug.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

taburetckinvasily
Understandably, you among the beasts spun, adopted their habits, and habits, and he doesn't like you.

s
sax2012 03.10.19

The first few times is catchy, then is born healthy apathy(with age), here's another for a bunch of obscure nonsense to suffer. I run OfP, from various Blues best remedy.

It's very simple logic, if the situation is in full flight, no matter what and that I have to suffer? The main thing in time to stop myself, to switch, to include self-respect and everything is not a problem. We create the problem by being on the murky situation, convince ourselves of some illusions, and then another wound of the same phantom pain.

In a relationship it is better, or you're single, or she went to the forest field, I have just such a stance in the relationship, no friends, can be and other turbidity. You don't start second grade to wait, and then another to suffer because of this crap:)

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

In General, on the subject with this girl (if anyone interested). Actually very carefully watched this subject, long tossed about in thought, to write or not to write to her, to call or not to call, and finally decided to write to offer another meeting (we have not seen even once). She agreed and said what day can, supposedly she is free 3 days, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. In the end, on Sunday morning she called me and said that today, they say can not, her friend will come, they say come tomorrow. Okay. Again, calls me the next morning, says he, I will come to your area and we will walk, I quickly brought myself up, washed, dressed, sitting forward. Again, he says that going now would be to go. Okay. And upajati calls and says she can't, she needs mom's help... I Now have a stage of misery and depression passed, I got into a stage of apathy :D I want to say again thank you all, you really helped, at first I thought that nothing here appealed for help, but no, not a bit sorry, didn't think here will see a lot adequate reviews.

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

Rolemanser wrote:
Yab advised to go to friends who live far away, imagine if you were in the reserved seat in Surgut, 5 days )))
Oh, I don't have any friends in other cities, and indeed I'm very lazy, that would go so far))
taburetckinvasily wrote:
Valerian to help.
I agree, it helps to relieve anxiety or stress.

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

Saymanama55
In!!! Make friends with Basil, then you'll go to visit him, he'll teach you how to collect mushrooms (not glûkogennymi), masterfully cats neutered with chips, like dragonflies and moths new wings to sew, and with a battery and a piece of copper wire to get all the worms out of the ground.

H
Hrenus Cazzius 03.10.19

Saymanama55
dude, you're probably shy and sensitive personality and experiences with girls you have a little. not to engage in samoedstvom. from your post above is clear, it's dynamite\openly mocks or she just do not care for you. so there are two options: 1. take courage and send it to dick\ or just break any contact with her. 2. a Frank conversation. tell her how you feel.
personally, I would advise you 1st option. the world does not come to her. you just idealize it. after a while he would say, and so for that I mourn? FFF..