3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayman95 03.10.19 04:09 am

How to forget a girl?

Pretty weird that you go with a similar theme to the game website, but still. A year and a half ago to my social networks added the girl, found out not at once, but it turned out that it was my friend early childhood. After I moved to another place, all communication with her stopped. Now, after many years she found me. Talked on the phone, texted, she always wanted to meet, to talk, but I was frozen, didn't want any relationship with anyone, even just a friendly. Even from friends removed. A year later, she called me again, re-added to friends, we're not a lot talked and discussed life's problems. And now knowing her a little closer, I realized that is very much in love. But the problem is that according to her she has a young man and she's happy with him. Since my education does not allow to go into someone else's life, I don't know what to do. Constantly thinking about her. Bad for the soul to become, when you think she's with someone else. Sit for several days in deep depression. I want her to write or call, but I understand that it will be cherevato for me the same. I don't even want another girl, I want to see myself with her. In any cases, Hobbies, not help to distract from these thoughts. Friends, looking for advice, who can faced with similar?
144 Comments
Sort by:
j
jeorje 03.10.19

Masha
if did not help - jerk off twice.. I have a record seven times in a row.. my record and not record at all)))
Gauguin
aristocrat in many respects, the mob dragged on reproduction cannon fodder, slave labor and the waiters...
Wing42
but not all rights, aristocrats for marriage, purity of blood, but never (or very rarely) do not reproduce abundantly, a maximum of two offspring

G
Gauguin 03.10.19

jeorje
jeorje wrote:
aristocrat in many respects
So is he with me obesiance. Only here, I have aristocratic origins...i guess. And if in fact marriage is sacred for all, but the mob first, who dared to reject this great value. The above marriage is only the path of monasticism, but he really is not given to all.
jeorje wrote:
aristocrats for marriage, purity of blood, but never (or very rarely) do not reproduce abundantly
It's different for everyone, in the old days, aristocratic families gave birth to many, but survived by few. Now, with the development of medicine, no such problem, therefore, the preservation of the institution of marriage remains for the noble people, given the deplorable realities of mass culture.

W
Wing42 03.10.19

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
Only here, I have a noble origin
Sir, if you did all the court conceived, it is not synonymous with nobility. No, of course not! You lack true generosity, intelligence, honor and conscience. Marriage can be sacred - a priori fact because he am ungodly contract of loyalty to the man, while truly noble aristocrat loyal only to himself and to Our Lord Allah to Christ. And mobile only can only blindly repeat what they say in the Church. Like you, for example.

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.10.19

The total tip from personal experience:like cures like.
Find yourself another one.

M
MesyacMay 03.10.19

Pilat.
awesome!
I'm talking about Nathalie Cardone

M
MesyacMay 03.10.19

Wing42
Wing42 wrote:
The wedding of servants. Aristocrats never waste your time on such nonsense as tying the knot.
th for garbage? but what about the wedding of the English aristocracy?
wedding - it is not for servants, and to comply with protocols, contracts are signed and indicate the place - who is who in this life,
this we copied and presented to the masses, scary and funny actually - my aunt 30 years and have children and a white dress)) here is pesdets of course, and I was more pissed girls - koi have a child, and that's not asking the father of that child marry and dragged the baby behind him against his own father, the type of the folder you will ofigitelnoe first - psychopath!
to pick up the kids! and to hide from such mothers!

W
Wing42 03.10.19

S
Here the problem is that servile servants in the face of our beloved woof-gawa yard (in his own words) origin gives this conservative Protocol is of utmost importance. Of course, the more insignificant the person, the greater value to him are such ordinary things as common rituals and ceremonies.

T
Toxic 03.10.19

Will refresh this section. Because the theme topical.
In General, You can read my first comments in this thread. There I clearly articulated what you need to place at once all points over i.

So.
I myself, like the author, to some extent faced with this problem. Is that a problem, because it's not a trivial situation. When people do not understand what to do - it drives him into an even greater stupor. He begins to wind himself losing healthy sleep(and sleep I'm ready to bite!), thinking about impractical things. Simply put - all his attention is focused to the desired person.
So. I met a girl. We had great fun, it was something to talk about. And one day I confessed to her that I like her. Not as a friend or girlfriend and as a girl(remember this when you want to Express your feelings, because it will save You a lot of time and nerves if the girl will refuse You in any further dealings). It certainly started a cute smile, I even thought that in these moments, she blossomed. But...it was not there.
- You're not interesting as a guy. - she replied.
Well, we're going to Dambass! And as someone I'm interested in?! No, it is clear that this is a rhetorical question. But there are two options:
either You really don't like her, why all further attempts to please her boyfriend, and future husband(ha-ha) will not succeed.
either she's expecting from You is really COURAGEOUS, just such direct TESTOSTERONEY action. Figuratively, but true.

So. I of course, immediately made it clear that the relationship is important to me the girl guy. Not girl-friend with his dick in the pants. She pulled off the topic.

In General, if a spell is yourself - you know! Is all the time. Women fuck understand they need to sometimes too much. But when the time comes the realization, they will realize that such a naive, kind of stupid like You, they will not find. Because You deserve more, guys.

p.s. By the way, still I catch myself thinking that I'm still in the friend zone keeps. That is, she thinks about it and thinks so. Naive Dura))

T
Toxic 03.10.19

Oh yeah, the solution in such a situation, I forgot to mention.
1. Cease communication with her. Limited to banal phrases hi-bye. All. If You happen to work together a bit harder, but then you can come out the winner.
Be more optimistic than before. If she thinks that after her - Your gazing became brighter. It'll hit her. But do not(remember!), never(You heard!?!!!) to show aggression. Even in that moment, when she told You that they say Wellcome, in the friend zone))0). Be calculating and cold-blooded. This will show your best side.
2. A change of scenery. Find another job. Start with yourself. This girl the world has not converged wedge. There will be others. Much better. You'll be much savvy, which can without much problems and mental anguish to get away.

R
RestlessDreams91 03.10.19

Never had creatures like that in my life, and how it does not burn. There have been attempts, but I, for some reason, the slag is solid across.

A
Andrey Smolnov 03.10.19

start Dating her friend

T
Toxic 03.10.19

Andrew Smolkov
it's too cruel to franzosiche)) Although...effective, if you want to teach her a lesson.

G
Gryunt 03.10.19

Tags
That cruel? She has a boyfriend. She lives with him. That he should interfere? Her whim? Today I'm with a guy, and tomorrow, maybe, and you smile to give.

S
Shyrik408 03.10.19

Every man knows there's no vagina than a point a friend-_-

T
Toxic 03.10.19

Gryunt
Not. Specifically, in the case where the girl is just trendsonic no guy available in store. And then, of course - at least you all friends preach Ah ahai. But...will it become easier for you - that is the question. Women are also not stupid - she'll know immediately that such Makar you want to spite her. And she the shit, she has hahar.

V
Valentin_K 03.10.19

The wedge - fire with fire.
Want to forget a girl get into a relationship with another girl, and even better with two. The illness will pass quickly, because of longing for a woman can save just another woman - the law of life.

T
Toxic 03.10.19

I agree with the speaker above. This is not the way.
By the way, I, like the author of the(above described their experience) has experienced the grief of parting and I can confidently say that 99% recovered from the mental anguish and torment. Still, there is biochemistry, and not arguing against it. Need time to recover. Helped. A month passed, and I'm fit as a fiddle. Specifically starting in the head to scroll through the moments of/to think about HER, so...nothing. No responses in the body that have caused pain or something. Just emptiness and indifference. It just so happened that we often see(area)...and I like it indifferent I became. Even her face really can not remember. Though kill.

Tips on how to speed up the recovery process.
1. Find hobby. Helped me. I started there memes to draw, listen to music that was not previously listened to, movies watched, which also passed me by somehow passed.
2. Sit on a diet. Join in the daily routine and nutrition. When you start to scroll in the head of your regime, thoughts on the former themselves disappear. Moreover, useful for the health of it all.
3. Don't know, how about find another girl, but...personally, I was categorically against such a strategy. For the first, I still ex struck in the head and I couldn't exactly concentrate.
4. Weigh the pros and cons. I personally helped healthy self-criticism. I did not blame her, and buried himself in the shit. Figuratively, but not literally, if someone does not understand. I have identified the main shoals, it is possible from my side when dealing with the former. Namely, a high enough confidence and self-esteem in General. Now I can confidently say about myself that was a little different in terms of the nature of man. Just recently I had to meet with the former(cases) and...I showed pure pragmatism, without any Oh, Hey ...(girls name)! how are you, how are you doing, what are you doing? Drop it! Onli Good afternoon, what can I do. And that's all.

T
Toxic 03.10.19

I'm certainly not saying that you literally had to break off all relations, and what is worse - is to behave towards the former, like cattle. No, no and no again. Show pragmatism in all things. Onli partnership at work(if I happen to have). The negative to be not worth it at all. As this may show You not best.

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

Tags
From personal experience I can say that self-criticism is somehow not good does not. I myself have self-esteem so the floor trampled. Well, or just overzealous self-criticism)

H
Halkbigus 03.10.19

To throw myself into work/school. Option 100%