3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayman95 03.10.19 04:09 am

How to forget a girl?

Pretty weird that you go with a similar theme to the game website, but still. A year and a half ago to my social networks added the girl, found out not at once, but it turned out that it was my friend early childhood. After I moved to another place, all communication with her stopped. Now, after many years she found me. Talked on the phone, texted, she always wanted to meet, to talk, but I was frozen, didn't want any relationship with anyone, even just a friendly. Even from friends removed. A year later, she called me again, re-added to friends, we're not a lot talked and discussed life's problems. And now knowing her a little closer, I realized that is very much in love. But the problem is that according to her she has a young man and she's happy with him. Since my education does not allow to go into someone else's life, I don't know what to do. Constantly thinking about her. Bad for the soul to become, when you think she's with someone else. Sit for several days in deep depression. I want her to write or call, but I understand that it will be cherevato for me the same. I don't even want another girl, I want to see myself with her. In any cases, Hobbies, not help to distract from these thoughts. Friends, looking for advice, who can faced with similar?
144 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 03.10.19

Saymanama55
Lope and rejuvenate you, boy?

i
ihappy 03.10.19

kan kanich
In any not clear situation, call Megatron. He will help ))
Saymanama55 wrote:
Thanks to all who responded. Even those who recommend Masturbation) At the time was really better.
As shown by personal experience. Need to survive it. Differently, no how.
If not a hobby, find. Distracted.

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

Krucinski the quiet badass
22 I

S

Saymanama55
Look around - pretty full girls.Just go to all you liked and meet people. For starters, you can acquaintance for the sake of Dating. Will see after a few tries it's pretty easy to do. Sooner or later you will come across one that'll make you forget about your old hobby. Just do it in real life, forget about social services.network and the whole Internet.
Good luck.

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

Krucinski the quiet badass
Thanks for the help. But I wrote it so happens that no other girl is not interesting, even to have dialogues with them you want, not what relationship. You know, look stupid, but to me this stuff.

I
Int0xicate 03.10.19

Yes love will take place. I myself have many times fallen in love with someone just not getting how do not bother about this. Then love sooner or later will pass and it will just like it.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 03.10.19

Saymanama55
Also once there was a girl that was mad.I will say this:time heals.Ask her a direct question,what she wants and she wants you.If proignorit,the more she did not write.With time it will pass.You can just chat with the girl that you are cute.This will help

P
Pilat. 03.10.19

S
Spoiler

S

S
Basis Rolis is cool. My favorite Greek.
Spoilation under him so quickly and easily melt.

y
yariko.v 03.10.19

Saymanama55 wrote:
Yeah, not helping :D
Maybe then hentai to try, there are a lot of kawaii-cute Tanok. The most important thing to choose without masochism, and then lose the desire to look further.
For samples you can watch Romance wa Tsurugi no Kagayaki II (Romance is in the flash of the sword 2). A very entertaining movie.

T
Toxic 03.10.19

It's all strange.
Either you were in the friend zone initially, and she needs a girlfriend(in your face).
Either you really care about her and she you identity MB likes. And her boyfriend - all screen, so you brake to shake. So that you began to act.
Then in the end you still need to act decisively. Call and say what I think. At least you're not going to blame myself for not telling her the truth. I live to 90 and die with a sense of understatement. And if she's your good friend/friend she will understand anyway. The head will not crack for sincerity.

Lessons of psychology with TOXIC. Contact.

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

Tohs wrote:
Call and say what I think.
Thanks for the advice. But I'm afraid that courage is not enough, I'm a very humble person)

T
Toxic 03.10.19

Saymanama55
This modesty is good sometimes arguments. On the one hand it shows about education and the nature of man. On the other hand, strongly inhibits in the right places.
I repeat - will not be worse. At least she'll understand that you care about her.

N
N7_TeRaN 03.10.19

So the author, take your friends and go out and drink to someone thread on a flat with a skewer preferably can girls call individuals and they all instantly withdraw)

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

N7_TeRaN
Mmm, and the barbecue where you need to put on the kitchen in the apartment or on the balcony?

N
N7_TeRaN 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Well, my friends garage is fried

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

N7_TeRaN
Perverts )))) Kebabs should be fried in the open air and not charcoal bought in the shop, and a fruit wood: cherry, apricot, Apple, Gergely and TP, as well as the vine. So the gazebo was near, and there on the table, tomatoes, cucumbers, greens, fresh bread, gourmet ketchup, sauce, Georgian, Satsebeli or Krasnodar sauce... better not vodka and wine: Isabella or Saperavi.

N
N7_TeRaN 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Well damn, not everyone has this option, but what about vodka agree, I would suggest normal or beer or even better cognac

R
Rolemanser 03.10.19

N7_TeRaN
Then it's not the kebab and the meat roasted on the coals, it's like fish soup, not the ear or as a rice porridge with meat. and not pilaf )))

N
N7_TeRaN 03.10.19

Rolemanser
Hmm, there is in your words share logic)