3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayman95 03.10.19 04:09 am

How to forget a girl?

Pretty weird that you go with a similar theme to the game website, but still. A year and a half ago to my social networks added the girl, found out not at once, but it turned out that it was my friend early childhood. After I moved to another place, all communication with her stopped. Now, after many years she found me. Talked on the phone, texted, she always wanted to meet, to talk, but I was frozen, didn't want any relationship with anyone, even just a friendly. Even from friends removed. A year later, she called me again, re-added to friends, we're not a lot talked and discussed life's problems. And now knowing her a little closer, I realized that is very much in love. But the problem is that according to her she has a young man and she's happy with him. Since my education does not allow to go into someone else's life, I don't know what to do. Constantly thinking about her. Bad for the soul to become, when you think she's with someone else. Sit for several days in deep depression. I want her to write or call, but I understand that it will be cherevato for me the same. I don't even want another girl, I want to see myself with her. In any cases, Hobbies, not help to distract from these thoughts. Friends, looking for advice, who can faced with similar?
144 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domoi 03.10.19

Rolemanser
I do.

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

Hrenus Cazzius wrote:
you're probably shy and sensitive personality and experiences with girls you have a little.
Personality shy but not insecure. Experience Yes, not brag.
Hrenus Cazzius wrote:
she's dynamite\openly mocks or she just do not care for you.
This I already knew.

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

Rolemanser
A tempting offer :D

H
Hrenus Cazzius 03.10.19

Saymanama55
believe me, if this is the way one gets rotten, then - just will not be better. to clarify the situation and make yourself be respected.
shyness is not in Vogue. call her now and tell her something like: Help mom? Well done, you owe me, I'm already 2 days waiting. So get off your butt, powder the nose and found there is something in half an hour.. Is that Guy waiting for? nothing, tomorrow you will see that something. and now I want you to spent time with me, if I you mean something.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 03.10.19

Saymanama55
If you're a busy girl don't see the other, then further communication is useless...

t
the endless misanthropy o 03.10.19

Learned a little closer? Are you in contact texting and you're very much in love? Hello friend, you have a desire. Start her to learn their customs and habits, find out what she likes, who she likes. In her saivites like, and you vishnuite or boorish potiki under zero persistence and honesty, can Dagi, or XS she does what she likes and works hard. Maybe you will understand better? With my friends meet her, at least there in the network.
If you tell her about feelings will RUB game, then she'll think you're crazy. You wrote that she was married just came, that there must have been feelings. At the same time, you can't pick her, so very much in love, that numb. Let's better you're replenishes, come, walk and spend back. Type so accepted.

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.10.19

Fight fire with fire.Find yourself another one.I once helped.

A
Allionora 03.10.19

You can hit a job or doing things you love.

G
Gauguin 03.10.19

No way. Go back and get married.

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 03.10.19

But the hand doesn't help.

B
BigSokol 03.10.19

This is the typical friend zone, buddy. Is a classic case. She wanted attention and she found a listening in that's all. Just limit communication with her. Have pity on yourself, no good will not.

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

BigSokol
Yes, I realized this when in the past our conversations with her she was constantly poured my heart out about their problems. It became immediately clear that she needs a friend. In the spring, more do not talk to her because of a potential friend do not see it)

B
BigSokol 03.10.19

Saymanama55
I'm happy for you that still got to get over himself and look at things sensibly!) Be happy =)

R
Robert Parkinsona 03.10.19

become gay

Z
Zerera 03.10.19

Robert Parkinson
Like it's so easy to take and love the man. Although you I probably will not answer, ban it like this

J
Joiroll 03.10.19

to start to do them, focus on improving yourself. New girl itself there.

Z
Zamkadysh 03.10.19

If I find out that women have someone there, then I hide a gun, don't want to fight for it - that is already someone yuzaetsya, it's one thing when you don't know)).

R
Robert Parkinsona 03.10.19

Zerera
5 times was gay and 6 times was homophobic, to 13 years was bi

P
Pilat. 03.10.19

Zerera wrote:
Like it's so easy to take and love the man.
ahah) you can't just...))

Robert Parkinson
Yes you have the same rotifer))

m
muromez 03.10.19

Santa Barbara pancake or kindergarten....take arriving so talk! Place all points over and....you're a man not a fucking pussy!