3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayman95 03.10.19 04:09 am

How to forget a girl?

Pretty weird that you go with a similar theme to the game website, but still. A year and a half ago to my social networks added the girl, found out not at once, but it turned out that it was my friend early childhood. After I moved to another place, all communication with her stopped. Now, after many years she found me. Talked on the phone, texted, she always wanted to meet, to talk, but I was frozen, didn't want any relationship with anyone, even just a friendly. Even from friends removed. A year later, she called me again, re-added to friends, we're not a lot talked and discussed life's problems. And now knowing her a little closer, I realized that is very much in love. But the problem is that according to her she has a young man and she's happy with him. Since my education does not allow to go into someone else's life, I don't know what to do. Constantly thinking about her. Bad for the soul to become, when you think she's with someone else. Sit for several days in deep depression. I want her to write or call, but I understand that it will be cherevato for me the same. I don't even want another girl, I want to see myself with her. In any cases, Hobbies, not help to distract from these thoughts. Friends, looking for advice, who can faced with similar?
144 Comments
Sort by:
[
[ ERIK ] 03.10.19

Go outside, take a walk. Go to the club, disco, hang out, rock out, and there is a hangover the next day you have no one is not necessary))
Make new friends, socialize more with real people and not sit behind a computer!

a
airstorm 03.10.19

Hmm.... in fact, effective measures to forgetting to write is impossible. Here at PG, the answer to this question is prohibited by regulation No. 1, paragraph 4, and 6, 3 and partially No. 2.

M
MesyacMay 03.10.19

Pilat.
Spoiler
Spoiler

M
MesyacMay 03.10.19

beautiful))
Spoiler

j
jeorje 03.10.19

the alcohol, and if does not help - then two cans! make within one month (plus or minus), diluting to taste - and fresh as a Daisy! I two or three times in the year do and no sorrows, zamorak, hvorob and wedges

M
MesyacMay 03.10.19

jeorje
I have since the first canister start problems, zamoroka, hvoroby, wedges and everything else
you understand that advise?

j
jeorje 03.10.19

S
well, Yes, all different, to whom, and the honey - poison; but if there was one cure for all, like a guillotine, and long threads would not be, question - answer - thank you..

P
Pilat. 03.10.19

S
heh)
Spoiler

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.10.19

m
masha 03.10.19

Saymanama55
Masturbate and let go.

G
Gauguin 03.10.19

Still:
Gauguin wrote:
No way. Go back and get married.

W
Wing42 03.10.19

Gauguin
The wedding of servants. Aristocrats never waste your time on such nonsense as tying the knot.

P
PG_CrazyPunk 03.10.19

Well I have Battlefield 3 and a ton of booze)

V
Vova126 03.10.19

How to forget a girl?

Viewing gulp a large kolichesvto anime and TV series. Type one piece. Wake up and watch until the eyes on the forehead will not come back, helps

G
Gauguin 03.10.19

Wing42
In contrast, only a miserable populace against marriage. Again, you have a mess in my head.

W
Wing42 03.10.19

Gauguin
On the contrary, miserable populace professes primitive worldly, pop values, such as marriage, of procreation, family. The aristocrats as I've said, above that of the primitive. We - the nobility - dominated by ethical and aesthetic values, which, of course, like you impossible to understand.
Also you need to remember that Jesus was not conceived from the marriage, and he never married. You, as a man simple and to the same veruny and urapatriot, his example should be the determining factor. Piety can not be born of the marriage, and good job not be called marriage.

G
Gauguin 03.10.19

Wing42
You have finally decided to move away from tactics dull podtachivaniya from the corner and replaced it with the bold tactics of a curved mirror? Very interesting, I can say for you is something new. Attempts to quality certainly remained dull, but in your case, at least some growth.

W
Wing42 03.10.19

Gauguin
Alas, the opinion of the representatives of the bottom of the Internet for me has less importance, and in the case of a miserable rabble, passing to the individual, and even shows you when this end a coherent, evidence-based and reasonable argument. However, a coherent, evidence-based and reasonable argument from you has never happened before.

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

What's interesting dialogue continues.

S
Sayman95 03.10.19

Masha wrote:
Masturbate and let go.
Thanks for the advice. In all cases of life helps.