3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Houck 12.04.20 03:15 pm

Knowledge test SKYRIM (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Here, 've been surfing recently discovered this testik...

http://aeterna.qip.ru/test/result/159110/

Check how you know the universe of Skyrim))

You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory! I) Even googled;)
110 Comments
Sort by:
H
Houck 12.04.20

You took Skyrim like a silly simple game. This is wrong, if you think about the dialogues and to explore the game leisure will become much more interesting! Get out of here, noob! But my back, decided to play trick)

G
Geroy Donbassa 12.04.20

You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory!
so what is it that gives after defeating alduin? :>

E
ELRASTA 12.04.20

Fans are fans

N
NightHawkreal 12.04.20

Since Helgen is a village?

C
CuM6uoHT 12.04.20

SPARXZ
The Creek, which you can use to summon one of the 3 warriors from ConAgra which Alduin was kamsali

R
Rishard 12.04.20

Great!
You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory!

R
Rikudo Nagashi 12.04.20

:)

C
CuM6uoHT 12.04.20

The test is normal, but the questions relate only to the main storyline, there are of course 2 questions-how many cities and what they Guild. It was possible to touch on the biography of such figures as jürgen Summoner of the winds, Olaf one eyed, Ysgramor, Lucien Lachance, etc.

M
Mister Karter 12.04.20

Well!
You have learned well the game. But sometimes you lose focus of the important details and dialogue. A good, suitable level.
I was expecting the result of Bad!...))

R
Roman_Engine 12.04.20

I'm cool.

... ... ... 12.04.20

GREAT!
Here and so.

h
hamingu 12.04.20

Too easy :(

m
mad wolf 12.04.20

Since Helgen is a village?
from birth apparently is a settlement subordinated to the Jarl Falcata, status is no steeper than any Riverwood or Reacted

R
Riws 12.04.20

I have never held to the end. :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 12.04.20

Well!
You have learned well the game. But sometimes you lose focus of the important details and dialogue. A good, suitable level.

A
Antioh 12.04.20

Great!

R
RikoChiko 12.04.20

Although I was confident that the test will fail.

K
Kanagan81 12.04.20

this despite the fact that in one ear flew another immediately erased out of my head ;))))

T
Tobias Reaper 12.04.20

Very easy test and as you can see, the result is all the same, then a little endings to the test did.

G
GANG_STAR 12.04.20

Pfft... I was Surprised, like I didn't know. Yes, note I haven Nerevar, spider-Man, Assassin, Shepard, Max Payne, Isaac, Steve, Prince of Persia, Mario, Yes, I Chiropine saw My thirty thousand aroxetine name is Niko Belik I fought with all the fighters from Mortal Kombat, I have participated in hundreds of wars fought in Vietnam and in outer space, I came up with the letter i, y, q and from my hands, climbs adamantane claws, and I have bulletproof skin, and I shoot lasers from his eyes, and then I got shot in the knee.