3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 15.04.20 05:32 pm

Ladder reset 11 APR 2020 (Diablo 2)

Since the season lasts for a long time, and due to the fact that many now there are a lot of unplanned free time that is unlikely to be once again, decided to hold the reset ladder.

Ladder reset Diablo II Rubattle.net planned 11 April 2020 Saturday morning. During the reset realm will be unavailable for a few hours. After that, all the existing characters will be transferred from ladder to non-ladder.

Orientirovochno the beginning of a new season 12:00-14:00 Moscow time.

In the case of the strong and popular arguments from the players the time and date can be slightly shifted.
166 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 15.04.20

OOO, play.

R
RainInTheNight 15.04.20

Torum.
Mate, are you here?

T
Torum. 15.04.20

RainInTheNight
Mulberries are sitting.

R
RainInTheNight 15.04.20

Torum.
Right!
These goats, we will play

L
Luzinkpot 15.04.20

How about to remove the Cow King penalty ?

z
zulin_ru 15.04.20

Luzinkpot
What's this ?) In General, I saw on off swinging in Uber tristame with 1 LVL. But on PG, I have not tried it, if it's about the penalty of experience.

L
Luzinkpot 15.04.20

zulin_ru wrote:
on
When the king is killed , no longer a portal to the cow level this Persian.

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 15.04.20

zulin_ru
where review

m
minovalo 15.04.20

Luzinkpot wrote:
never open the portal to the cow level this Persian.
Open others.

zulin_ru wrote:
swinging in Uber tristame with 1 LVL
Exp for summoned is not, afaik, have long fixed.

i
iamviktor 15.04.20

Remove THEM, or cut, give life to malesnica on HC

i
iamviktor 15.04.20

In General rules topic, but you some tight quarantine that is already going on 2 weeks, and in the end you decided to stir up reset, when it goes to make grandma after a tight month.

f
frantic1986 15.04.20

I have one wish - make a normal drop and cover this nonsense with confectionaries Persians with a classic... for HF

i
iamviktor 15.04.20

frantic1986
Cho em you're with oak collapsed, half sane people for anything in the world will not play this game if conversion cancel)

f
frantic1986 15.04.20

let's half isn't important ) and norms half playing normal Diablo 2 and not who is the greatest wigs held on the classics that Pope)

Z
Zitbastard 15.04.20

Witnesses Reset did the trick. Really hope the patch servers to the latest official version.
Looking for party to start on HC(LoD)!

D
Dal0k 15.04.20

Only the wig is made 49 (popadala 30 Lem), knocked out a few cool items. And those. Managed to play six months of the current

p. s wigs took on the LoD

m
minovalo 15.04.20

iamviktor wrote:
Remove THEM, or cut, give life to malesnica on HC
So cut back in Rosatom the ladder. Straighten hands, XS.

frantic1986 wrote:
in normal Diablo 2

m
mafuska 15.04.20

ATP,but if nothing will change in terms of Saitama and drop, then I will continue to play PoE. There's at least doing something for the community.

f
frantic1986 15.04.20

give a reference to the PM )

D
Dal0k 15.04.20

Yes tighten does not make sense. but the last Pvp should spend. potatso and stream guide please))