3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 15.04.20 05:32 pm

Ladder reset 11 APR 2020 (Diablo 2)

Since the season lasts for a long time, and due to the fact that many now there are a lot of unplanned free time that is unlikely to be once again, decided to hold the reset ladder.

Ladder reset Diablo II Rubattle.net planned 11 April 2020 Saturday morning. During the reset realm will be unavailable for a few hours. After that, all the existing characters will be transferred from ladder to non-ladder.

Orientirovochno the beginning of a new season 12:00-14:00 Moscow time.

In the case of the strong and popular arguments from the players the time and date can be slightly shifted.
166 Comments
Sort by:
R
RainInTheNight 15.04.20

Me comfortable any day except Saturday :D

M
MOWHOCTu 15.04.20

iamviktor
The peak of passage and Pharma falls in the first few days immediately after reset. 4 extra days won't change it, but only give some players an advantage over others.

g
gottenspell 15.04.20

MOWHOCTu
Even if something is wrong, it does not matter. 4 years of waiting - a few more days to wait for no one broken off. Should rejoice, not cry about the postponement.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.04.20

Yay! The server clock resets!

i
iamviktor 15.04.20

MOWHOCTu
what the fuck is the advantage? we're talking about the game, how old are you friend? 12 and you the cross school? Poor guy) advantage), I do 2 weeks will not let 2 weeks slip) don't want someone faster than me killed ancient))))

D
D1aa 15.04.20

+for 8-9 number, why prolong the inevitable

[
[PC]Contra 15.04.20

max54
And imagine that it will be necessary then for the next reset?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.04.20

we find that the imminent reset in another place

g
gottenspell 15.04.20

[PC]Contra
Alien invasion, at least)

k
kust_ec 15.04.20

And the sponsor of the reset - betting company 1xKust. 1xKust is always big wins and secure payments.

J
Jovie Jov 15.04.20

Brother, I brought to eat (with) Admin
Spoiler
PS Well, masochists and thrill-seekers, willing to sit for 20 capocasa a day for Toscanini wigs and vytachivaniem loot from Andi and mephala ?
kust_ec wrote:
And the sponsor of the reset - betting company 1xKust. 1xKust
Guide the promise of a video ?)

k
kust_ec 15.04.20

Jovie Jov
This is unfinished, to the next reset will be ready.

M
MOWHOCTu 15.04.20

There is a proposal to put a Doberman in a new ladder(

N
NoneOne2010 15.04.20

Luchsheb wig back as it was. hands cashouts to drive good

A
Atziri 15.04.20

Congratulations gentlemen!
Funny once again to read how someone is leaving PG, I'll see you on Saturday :D
I hope crapaud new Rovanemi will not achieve the server.
Thank macaronius for unscheduled reset.

m
malloc 15.04.20

MOWHOCTu wrote:
There is a proposal to put a Doberman in a new ladder(
the best post

C
CorvinOk 15.04.20

MOWHOCTu
malloc
I fully support both of you ))

v
vassagotmn 15.04.20

Vote for reset earlier Saturday!!!!!!!!!!
the play was not interesting character knowing that soon it will be

S
SifLao 15.04.20

Reset Akari PPC is not enough. Rocked Persian to 95+, one skill accidentally threw there.. and all

f
fji 15.04.20

I join in the remarks about earlier reset, at least for a day. After the announcement of the event has gone khbr, lost the desire to continue to swing the character lost the desire to craft and implement something that will soon go into the NL, though the news itself on a positive reset. The hype for the preparation of sadow and rings for two days in most cases ended and many had (perhaps not all but most).
I live in SFO and reset ended presumably for dinner at MSK will take me and many others, almost the whole Sabbath day off because of the time difference with GMT.
I am sure many will support. We ask the administration to consider the possibility of postponing the game events to an earlier date!