3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 15.04.20 05:32 pm

Ladder reset 11 APR 2020 (Diablo 2)

Since the season lasts for a long time, and due to the fact that many now there are a lot of unplanned free time that is unlikely to be once again, decided to hold the reset ladder.

Ladder reset Diablo II Rubattle.net planned 11 April 2020 Saturday morning. During the reset realm will be unavailable for a few hours. After that, all the existing characters will be transferred from ladder to non-ladder.

Orientirovochno the beginning of a new season 12:00-14:00 Moscow time.

In the case of the strong and popular arguments from the players the time and date can be slightly shifted.
166 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emdetey20 15.04.20

Maybe the administration will listen to the opinion of players and will shift the reset a couple of days earlier?
Many arguments in favor of this written and will write more.

J
J.R.Capablanca 15.04.20

Well, another reason to return.

b
blomstar 15.04.20

The shift at 10.

D
D1aa 15.04.20

the sooner the better. The chat is silent, the games is almost there - still waiting.

f
fork. 15.04.20

either Friday night or Saturday morning most optimal solution.

E
Emdetey20 15.04.20

In fact that reset needs to be done? Press the button after all? I have been breaking if that.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 15.04.20

Emdetey20
write the command in the admin and wait

D
DELETEEND 15.04.20

g_n
PUSH ALREADY, YOKARY THE BOOGEYMAN!

Incidentally, as we see from Plaszow... People don't want to feed massonov of realtrader and other Thrifty citizens...
Yes, these people will be surprised prices of aniki if you disable the IO key-item.
(Finally, I could be the first event to call the button, all SP. To randomchick snatched aniki. And then have to leave to chance..)
But at least the first months will not ochucheny that you where being lied to. And admin that this deception is promoted.

And of plan de Corones. another ban will have +

f
frantic1986 15.04.20

+1 to the change key of an item and the shift reset to 8 the number

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 15.04.20

Witnesses on the spot reset? B)

M
Mylenium 15.04.20

it seems to me that it is better to shift reset in 2 days early and make it tomorrow

O
Obsessed 15.04.20

Incidentally, as we see from Plaszow... People don't want to feed massonov of realtrader and other Thrifty citizens...
DELETEEND, people were not asked. ;-) the scheme works.

D
DELETEEND 15.04.20

Obsessed
Ti weo stariy... Vorvewsa v new sezon ?D

v
vassagotmn 15.04.20

In the case of the strong and popular arguments from the players the time and date can be slightly shifted.

move on Friday and Thursday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Rawwwwwrrrr 15.04.20

Though the list of changes made, if they are of course. Well, until you fixed the salting key-item to call up the clone to start zadrotstvo new players much sense there.

g
gottenspell 15.04.20

DELETEEND
That's it. As you can see from Plaszow, give me more will - will be even more impudent. It was unhappy that for a very long time no reset, now unhappy that a couple of days it is necessary to wait.

K
KISfly 15.04.20

Good thing I got out of that swamp.

C
CorvinOk 15.04.20

KISfly
KISfly wrote:
So heap up back to us in the new Movement !! ;)

J
Jovie Jov 15.04.20

KISfly wrote:
We're all very happy for you, keep posted.

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 15.04.20

Well, all I woke up can do the reset, allowed.