3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 15.04.20 05:32 pm

Ladder reset 11 APR 2020 (Diablo 2)

Since the season lasts for a long time, and due to the fact that many now there are a lot of unplanned free time that is unlikely to be once again, decided to hold the reset ladder.

Ladder reset Diablo II Rubattle.net planned 11 April 2020 Saturday morning. During the reset realm will be unavailable for a few hours. After that, all the existing characters will be transferred from ladder to non-ladder.

Orientirovochno the beginning of a new season 12:00-14:00 Moscow time.

In the case of the strong and popular arguments from the players the time and date can be slightly shifted.
166 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 15.04.20

Thanks coronavirus! And then another three years waiting for reset...
g_n
Given lot number of unemployed(temporarily), it is reasonable to move the date reset for a day or two earlier.
I think most will.
And of course, I would like at least some feedback on score changes.

E
Elektristo 15.04.20

Next week at work, can really move the reset date to an earlier date?

B
BorisBritva 15.04.20

It would be good to do a reset before.

m
max54 15.04.20

I never would have thought that reset servers need the Chinese to gobble up a bat and cause a pandemic around the world.

s
shikata_ga_nai 15.04.20

Why wait until Saturday? The quarantine will end soon and that is nothing to do now. Give reset!

s
shikata_ga_nai 15.04.20

max54
But it offered, a special Bolva and the ZOD rune inside for Casta reset )))000

a
asdinh0 15.04.20

g_n
1) Will drop runes in of. patch 1.13?
2) Will respek Akari and essences bosses for respeci?
In any case start :-)

i
iamviktor 15.04.20

Please reset the number 8 dear administration, do not waste time on next week all the outputs to work and stuff. In this case there is no trade nothing. all all happy, all want to start the new season.

i
iamviktor 15.04.20

passed
Name at least 1 way to play quietly with THEM, what's the difference how cut it if you die from 1 shot.

M
Mylenium 15.04.20

wow, I even created the profile in order to put

m
mfrfh 15.04.20

iamviktor, that's true. TAKING DOWN the OLD LADDER RESET SHOULD BE YESTERDAY!!!! LONG LIVE THE UNIVERSAL UTILIZATION OF THE EXCESS WASTE AND OLD JUNK!!! It's TIME to DO a RESET AND RUN LOOK for the NEW STUFF (sooner the better)

Who is behind RESET 08.04.2020, asking in unison and EN masse to VOTE in this thread.

Those against - out of Seda (start another topic).

m
minovalo 15.04.20

iamviktor wrote:
Name at least 1 way to play quietly with THEM, what's the difference how cut it if you die from 1 shot.
Well, just one, here's the most obvious - Mirror.
With one blow, or the same with a SERIES of strikes? Poprobuyte not facality, that is...

i
iamviktor 15.04.20

passed
Yes, I understand that shake engineer 1 1 lip, jump, cut oblina under bercow in the throne, BUT! I agree - it's not exactly what you want, you're doing a great warrior to kill to run everything in your way, but you don't have any protection from THEM completely, and put it in the Dr to reduce the damage loan do then to play this character.
+ Yes, 5 HP gets 1 shot under THEM. play on frenzy, 5K was with her BEAU, went to 3 ppl in the throne, stood in front of oblivia and when he was waiting the aura hanged, and he does not hang, wait wait, I think you have to beat! hit - dead!

C
CorvinOk 15.04.20

iamviktor
Also against the Cuts IM at least PAL with him, and harder (but possible to fight), not what the Barb.
No IM Miesnieku will be too easy to play ))

i
iamviktor 15.04.20

CorvinOk
Yes, by why is easy, the decor, and hell-so, too, hurts. Wipe up tomorrow!

G
GANJAN20 15.04.20

make reset ladder and варкрафте3

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

CorvinOk
Miesnieku will be too easy to play
somewhere laugh Sarki, gawky, Hummers and sumon necro.

m
minovalo 15.04.20

Skeletons too well yourself killed, they penalty does not work. However, there is Bacup in the form of magicians, but need to raise slightly confusing. And so, the standard dance teleport the away team with Stak and curses. The rest at least measurements may suffer (although it varies a lot from team). But that is no reason to kazualov gameplay, of course.

M
MOWHOCTu 15.04.20

mfrfh
iamviktor
Reset is best done in a weekend, maybe, many people work remotely, someone is busy, etc.
Sat and Sun are free from the mainstream. For lunch, everything will begin to play.
As for me, the administration really have got the time of the reset.

i
iamviktor 15.04.20

MOWHOCTu
who works remotely, and that weekend works remotely, the bulk of 9-18.00 which PN goes to close the budget gap of the state, so 4 extra days for happiness will be all