3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GG4 04.10.19 06:26 pm

I9 9900k overheat.

In General, accustomed to temperatures of 30 to 40 degrees, but after installing the CPU temperature in stress tests and in the games is as high as 57 degrees. Whether strongly it affects the wear on the CPU?
137 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 04.10.19

Aloska wrote:
Operating temperature this is where the processor goes into throttle.
I noticed, Yes.. sho you it is. xzd)

K
KillKammbest 04.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
I noticed, Yes.. sho you it is. xzd)
This is because temperature does not affect the performance of the processor. And at the pace which it goes into the throttle is just affected simply because corny and throws off the frequency naprugu.

K
KillKammbest 04.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
You 100градусов not issue, we also znaim. xzd)
Yeah, Shaw is trottling sho STE for the game? Judging by the title, another vyser stupid Pindos. ))
If you elementary have no idea what is was throttling something you continue to talk just pointless.

p
potter790 04.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
If you elementary have no idea what is trottling
OPA OPA.. ))))
How does the Pitch even studying in the institutions. 20 years ago, your father's on the shelves scattered and how everything works. Pindos was at that time, they have X-zibit was that their machine Curling iron shoved. When it was on MTV, Pindos suddenly found out that their country, it turns out, produces a Pitch. :D
Now that's driven all sorts of nonsense. And it's funny that now we have young soldiers Urfin juice repeat them Yak parrots. ))
You March yourself do not vkurse what it is, let you quote Wikipedia.
Solidretirement cycles
The higher thermal load on the processor, the more cycles it passes, thus not allowing the temperature to rise; however, this reduces efficiency and productivity. In most Intel core processors, the protection of this type is triggered when approaching or reaching the critical temperature of the crystal, Tjunction up to 100-105 °C. Critical temperature is the maximum temperature of the processor chip in which it can work. Specifications CPU Intel featured a different parameter Tcase (eng. case temperature "body temperature") — allowable temperature in the integrated heat spreader (IHS) of the processor. This temperature has different value in various models of processors, in contrast to the almost the same Tjunction. As a rule, correlated with the Tcase power dissipation (TDP) and the Tjunction value (eng. junction "temperature p/n junction"), and also depends on the method of attaching the IHS lid to the crystal of the CPU (heat-conducting plastic layer of brazing or solder).

The temperature measured by multiple temperature sensors located within the crystal at various points on the area. The temperature required to initiate engagement of a protection mechanism during heating of the processor core, approximately 100 °C (Tjmax)
Only any CPU is doing and at 30 degrees, this is called a clock cycle, and the change of load modes. Sho I've demonstrated more than once, at normal processor without artisanal inept dispersal.
Spoiler

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Yeah, Shaw is trottling sho STE for the game?
Trolling

s
saa0891 04.10.19

GG4 wrote:
In General, accustomed to temperatures of 30 to 40 degrees, but after installing the CPU temperature in stress tests and in the games is as high as 57 degrees.
Enough to read kommenti in the profile of this type that would understand that he has a broom instead of a language.

p
potter790 04.10.19

N0NAKK wrote:
Maybe even say that your i5 i9 7600K better 9900K
What is better? Games are better at multitasking worse.
Spoiler

s
saa0891 04.10.19

potter790 wrote:
What is better? Games are better at multitasking worse.

[

potter790
I read your deleted post. What chip cooler installation for 200W,if the percent heat highlights just 91Вт?

N
N0NAKK 04.10.19

potter790
What's stopping you to reduce the voltage on the percent? My example runs 1.16 V(on the car worked at 1.3 V), thereby reduced temperature of percent on 10-15 degrees))) Apparently it's too difficult?

p
potter790 04.10.19

N0NAKK wrote:
What's stopping you to reduce the voltage on the percent?
And it is made so that it would cut, and then sculpting a game?
N0NAKK wrote:
First idolized core 2 duo, now i5 7600K,
Or this?
N0NAKK wrote:
Almost all games it sucks 9900К? You at least broke up?
Well, it's your personal problem.

N
N0NAKK 04.10.19

potter790
Clearly, Loki merged. As always)))

S
Steve Taller 04.10.19

Aloska wrote:
And everything else came up with mommy degradatory.
+100500

S
Steve Taller 04.10.19

potter790 wrote:
The higher thermal load on the processor, the more cycles it skips. Accordingly, the lower, the less. Therefore, the lower temperature will achieve the better CPU.. what I wrote in the first post, and that 11 dibilov jabbed minus, and you're one, and sometimes more than one. xd))
you have thrown the minuses for nonsense, there is no connection between heat load and permit cycles, except for the cases when the thermal load exceeds the allowable and activated trolling, in other cases, that CPU temperature 40 degrees, which is 60 cycles is not affected as much can

potter790 wrote:
Now I have 7600К(!), 30 degrees idle, 40 degrees in games. Better, but now the situation is twofold, FullHD/ultra HD, so so long. But this is not the limit, for Е8600 I was pushing 35 degrees in games, so he gave me and pleased almost 10 years all games on ultra.
first, indicate in any games, and secondly, the game is a stress test for graphics cards, not processors. About 10 years Е8600 it's just the time))) I had percent Е8500, I bought it in 2007 I think the year in 2009, I changed it to a Hairdryer X4-955, because the two cores already began not to suffice with the release of Battlefield 2 and other games, when mass began to used engines games on 4 threads

S
Steve Taller 04.10.19

potter790 wrote:
And in multithreaded percent still fun, there was 12 cores, 24 thread on each core then 1.4 V on average. And so this is never taken into account when calculating TDP. Although in General the situation is known to produce coolers on the 500-600TDP. In General, the percent steps forward, and peripherals, as always, lags behind. With informative, as usual, very trouble. )
please don't write anything impossible to read your bullshit, give an example of at least one cooler that is rated for 350 watts, I'm not talking about 500-600)))

[

Steve Taller
Steve Taller wrote:
because the two cores already began not to suffice with the release of Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2 – the game 2005:
Spoiler
On-cor two Duo she has to fly as sandy broom.Most likely, you're confused with Battle 3
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

Guys, what's going on???? I want real guys Wiener will play)
Here, measured with a ruler:

Yes, still 7600k makes 8700k, 9700k, 3900x, 9900K. No, I would say uchityvaet!!!!!!!!! IN THE TRASH!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

[Denis]
potter790
Steve Taller
fog666666
KillKammbest
Ah Yes, Loki, heeeeeer))))) Now Lis, a))))
Look!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't too lazy to find)

[

STANDS of Milivoje
But he wrote that it was not his Prots,however, the picture Starina).Most likely, preparing in advance to such turn of events, knowing every step of the opponents in advance)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

[Denis]
So because these pictures can distribute several thousands of darkness and claim it all for the truth)
And not the fact that everything will be stable with that overclock at such a percent