3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GG4 04.10.19 06:26 pm

I9 9900k overheat.

In General, accustomed to temperatures of 30 to 40 degrees, but after installing the CPU temperature in stress tests and in the games is as high as 57 degrees. Whether strongly it affects the wear on the CPU?
137 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.10.19

potter790
Long Monique changed 3200х2400?You seem to have 1920x1200 once was.74° in the Bagel, I think it will go.So the games should be 7-10° below.The map how many years?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

potter790
You have two hours put opuala) So you need to test bake. And see what the temperature would be, not 5 minutes like the test from milk stupid student!
You percent also five minute test?)))))

p
potter790 04.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
Long Monique changed 3200х2400?
Do I need to explain? ))
I RGBE ultravid of the monitor, it makes no difference full HD,4K, 8K, he is limited only by the bats, his speed at 12-bit Rec709, ie 8K in 14бит he did not pull.
But now playing in 4K, the 4K test, very interesting it was. Last time I had a bagel sapumal on ГТХ260.
[Denis] wrote:
.The map how many years?
4-d, I have it, but in General, this version of 5-years probably. Why I say the best klad graphics cards from Gigabyte, time-proven. )
There is one undeniable plus, this morning Baked assorted, make-up suggests,:
Spoiler
Like store only, no dust.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

[Denis]
I RGBE ultravid of the monitor, it makes no difference full HD,4K, 8K, he is limited only by the bats, his speed at 12-bit Rec709, ie 8K in 14бит he did not pull.
But now playing in 4K, the 4K test, very interesting it was
You wait, this is only the beginning of it)))) He still did not understand that means the resolution in the game and with what it eat. Ask him about Andromeda. He do a game show in the game settings and thinks it's 4k)))) Here the whole site laughs from the pictures))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

[Denis]
Hey look, took the trouble to find this card in 4k resolution)))))

But in full hd!

She's not even really full hd does not pull. It only if some junk to play a decade ago and that on medium settings to a comfortable fps)
And finally - mmmmmma slide show!))) 12-13 fps

p
potter790 04.10.19

Алина381 wrote:
How does it work?
It is a digital Converter of color. What signal he receives, then he plays. RGBE you cannot enable or disable, as this can be done with HDR. The playback pictures does not depend on the game settings, and indeed from any settings. What signal Converter receives, he gives to the matrix, no matter what. The screen resolution will change the very course to ultra HD only shows in 4K resolution.

p
potter790 04.10.19

Алина381
Spoiler

K
KillKammbest 04.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
But now playing in 4K
Start with the fact that you have a monitor DELL U2410 is not a 4K monitor, although it was so clear but you're on the skin, but above he proved it, the maximum physical resolution of the monitor.

4K you can put through the DSR, and once you wrote that you play in 4K then can share vidocom with counter fps in GTA 5 or assassin or anthem or anything else you play??? and it is interesting to see what kind of lags do you play it because you never had one VIDOS 4K.

p
potter790 04.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
not a 4K monitor, although it was so clear
I have 2years write that I have the RGBE ultrawide monitor in 12bit, and 12 bits, it can in anything, even in 4K, though 8K when it appears.
KillKammbest wrote:
showing the maximum physical resolution of the monitor.
Why such funny conclusions? I'm just a girl pleased, Cho to upset her that at bedtime. ))
Spoiler
10 years ago, when there was this monitor, marketing 4K UltraHD in nature does not exist, not even the name was not. Therefore, native resolution 1920x1200 it, I guess logical, or not?
4K came out, it it without problems defines. How can see missing 8K, because it yet does not exist in nature. When will appear, and will appear in the content, graphics cards etc, he also will determine.
How can zhuva one and the same.

K
KillKammbest 04.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
even in 4K, though 8K when it appears.
potter790 wrote:
his resolution of 1920x1200, which I guess is logical, or not?
4K came out, it it without problems defines. How can see missing 8K, because it yet does not exist in nature. When will appear, and will appear in the content, graphics cards etc, he also will determine.
How can zhuva one and the same.
8K is already there.
Spoiler
Here's an example game in 8K
Spoiler
And about 8K you can not already using DSR to put 8K since only a 2-fold increase in width and height to set, i.e. the maximum that you can put it 3840х2400, you can check and try to put 7680 × 4320, though in your case with custom monitors 16на10 need to set 7680 × 4800 )))

AND WHERE IS THE VIDEO WITH THE TESTIMONY OF THE FPS IN A 4K GAME??? YOU're HERE TELLING TALES THAT PLAY IN 4K on the ANCIENT 960h.

p
potter790 04.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
8K is already there
8K UltraHD 10-14бит. He has written on the box cooled 8K, there are 10 bits and does not smell, because cooled. You can call it nativly 8K, although the standard even nativly pulls, clean marketing and advertising.
KillKammbest wrote:
Here's an example game in 8K
Yeah, I sit waiting for when sosnoski will appear in honest 4K UltraHD, and the pretzels are already examples of games in 8K.. dude is definitely from the future. )))

p
potter790 04.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
And then there are dishonest))))) You didn't know??
I do remember on the announcement of p n-vidia just epicness of protrollil millions such blockheads. I Е8600 with protrollil so beautiful, but in comparison with the n-vidia is just minuscule. For a few years before, Upton just flooded vidosic 4K 120фпс, then what nonsense not only flogged, after uptube. And on the announcement of the n-vidia of vyhodit say, with the release of p video card finally in 4K 60fps. From it was epic. xddd)
It's what, about waiting honest 4K on Sonalika may have to ask Google, he will gladly enlighten you. But 8K, which still does not exist in nature, but which ever will, and that will be the announcement, without it anywhere. )))
Here it is possible to live, and absolutely not to be responsible for their words.. like a pet parrot. Decided to do one thing today, another tomorrow, the day after the third.. completely senseless and incoherent.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
At low temperatures and overclocking I had much higher than without dropsy
And many were able to overclock?

This is true. The only problem is price.
Maybe then the better the map a lot bigger to take than dropsy raise productivity?What is more profitable?Or do you always just take the tops and the performance card at the time of purchase to ride nowhere because of the lack of more powerful devices?

Bagel, this is nonsense. Put the first or second Divisin and run them on the ultra. Here they are much more powerful warm up any card.
I have a Bagel for 5 minutes 7950 heats above 80°.Only I haven't test on temperature.I will keep in mind division.But it is unlikely I have it at max in FHD will start.Or then it makes no sense to put it?

Hey look, took the trouble to find this card in 4k resolution)))))
Thanks for the video.I thought 4K in the trash will break this card, but... I think it is better to reduce the resolution, but include additional settings to raise the FPS, and the picture to improve.Map for FHD

She's not even really full hd does not pull
Just play tested the map with 2GB on Board, so the problem in the same Far Cry 5,and he shouldn't be.I'm on 7950 in FC5 played high in FHD.Let no 60FPS,but it is comfortable.New Dawn is also well optimized.But best of all optimize Resident Evil 2
FC5 on Ryzen 5 1500x + 7950

And finally - mmmmmma slide show!))) 12-13 fps
The Witcher 3 on 960GTX also better to play in FHD resolution.High settings for sure will be out, and about max and Nvidia AA don't know.Hairworks separately for Geralt to include.I'm on 7950 included

p
potter790 04.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
You write that you play in 4K, so share videocom )
I have already shown.
Spoiler
In Andromeda you are not satisfied with the schedule, here it is not, Cho you are not satisfied? D)

K
KillKammbest 04.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Cho you are not satisfied? D)
Where's the fps counter? in the video you can see that frieze but what the culprit, recording or fps I can't see because there is no fps counter so I think that you have a frieze of dips in fps. And GTA 5 the ancient game, she has more than 5 years and there is no problem to play on any trough, even for 10K the total cost of the system unit.
What are you still playing in anthem for example you're throwing skins and come on this video in 4K on ultra with a fps counter, I'd like to see how you play with 10 fps ))) when you got there even in full HD at 30 fps. BUT YOU WROTE THAT IN 4K BELOW 30 FPS does NOT drop and give VIDOS in the same antheme on ultra in 4K you have there does not fall below 30))))))))))))) and at the same time you here above threw the Witcher 3 on gtx 960 in 4K on the ultra where the fps has dipped to 12, do not explain how this is possible??? if 4K below 30 does not fall )))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

potter790 wrote:
But 8K, which still does not exist in nature,

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
And many were able to overclock?
Especially after the kernel is not frail managed to disperse edema!!!!!!!!!!!! Great gains, as I remember was in the Witcher 3)

[Denis] wrote:
Maybe then the better the map a lot bigger to take than dropsy raise productivity?
1080ti at that time was a very expensive card. If there are two, so all is tough!
[Denis] wrote:
Or do you always just take the tops and the performance card at the time of purchase to ride nowhere because of the lack of more powerful devices?
Not always. Sometimes I take nothing.
[Denis] wrote:
Or then it makes no sense to put it?
Put to interest for the second part. There are some missions the story starts and when the batch starts mega rain + night map so warm that the bagel seem a refrigerator)
[Denis] wrote:
Thanks for the video.I thought 4K in the trash will break this map
I had to look at these brakes in those VIDOS)

[Denis] wrote:
Map for FHD
And then for any junk.
[Denis] wrote:
and as for AA maxes and Nvidia don't know.
A slight difference in gain, if you turn off your feelings. I have she eats only 5-6 fps.

a
antonrogov 04.10.19

And the author is a noble Troll, lit srach on 100+ commnets in just two days. For a long time such was not the hottest on the forum.

G
GG4 04.10.19

antonrogov
What srach? I only asked about the temperature on the new processor, I clocked the topic in a different direction as did some individuals.

K
KillKammbest 04.10.19

GG4
You never saw a skin with the frequencies and run аиды64 in the stress test.