3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GG4 04.10.19 06:26 pm

I9 9900k overheat.

In General, accustomed to temperatures of 30 to 40 degrees, but after installing the CPU temperature in stress tests and in the games is as high as 57 degrees. Whether strongly it affects the wear on the CPU?
137 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

N0NAKK wrote:
Damn, bear such nonsense that overclocking affects the quality of pictures is just the finish.
Nah, you're just the God of trolls! I don't believe that people seriously wrote this game
We still can't understand where he gets fabulous mushrooms))))

N
N0NAKK 04.10.19

KillKammbest
We are unlikely to wait VIDOS, he normally will give back and merge

A
Aloska 04.10.19

KillKammbest
By the way, I await your VIDOS with indicators.

p
potter790 04.10.19

Aloska wrote:
Do you think it is better than water?
Don't know check see. The copper mind, it's better ilumini or Nickel, they have a better conductivity.
STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Divine for three and a half hours of 34C
OO.. and say I have mushrooms magic, you are magical. xD)
In my simple 35 degrees. When the load average jumped 20 degrees with a good ohladom. You have 15 degrees in was easy? )))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

potter790
And now you're the same, only with his poor cooling))))

Good luck))))))))))))))))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

potter790 wrote:
In my simple 35 degrees. When the load average jumped 20 degrees with a good ohladom. You have 15 degrees in was easy? )))
Why do I need your simple? We are talking about the load in games. Or you play the game called simple?)
Although 960-Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if your favorite game is idle)

s
saa0891 04.10.19

And now you're the same, only with his poor cooling))))
Is it possible to achieve at least some adequacy of the clown who in gland the full zero,as leisure time this is probably funny,but don't expect him to at least some constructive.
potter790 wrote:
there is only one acceleration, the factory.

p
potter790 04.10.19

Why do I need your simple? We are talking about the load in games.
How is why. There she stands, her 35градусов, screws disconnected, unnecessary. )
The cards theme ohladom slightly different, their average operating temperature of 60 degrees. I have at 35 degrees in games, the picture is pale and HDR is not working. )))

K
KillKammbest 04.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
I have at 35 degrees in games, the picture is pale and HDR is not working. )))
It is the pinnacle of delusion of all delusions, it is necessary succinite memory )))))))))

p
potter790 04.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
need succinite memory
Throw all you want. )
Only even n-vidia for this reason did not say anything specific:
So the high temperature values reported by the driver and utilities in themselves are not a sign of overheating, should focus on the distortion and the spot image, indicating instability of the graphics card.
That is, they indicate the maximum temperature of the GPU, and then focus on the image a lot or a little. Throw for memory.. the trip you do not vkurse, along with Alaskas. ))

A
Aloska 04.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Throw all you want. )
Only even n-vidia for this reason did not say anything specific:
So the high temperature values reported by the driver and utilities in themselves are not a sign of overheating, should focus on the distortion and the spot image, indicating instability of the graphics card.
That is, they indicate the maximum temperature of the GPU, and then focus on the image a lot or a little. Throw for memory.. the trip you do not vkurse, along with Alaskas. ))
Well, there was nothing said about 35 or 60 degrees.
Where did you get that?

p
potter790 04.10.19

Aloska wrote:
Where did you get that?
From experience. Buy a graphics card, brought it home, put, and usually they show an average of 60 degrees before you climb.
About 35 I checked, she and I have worked together with Е8600, and the load of the GPU 50-70%. The screws are often disconnected in games, and I didn't know what it is heated, especially in winter, I have plowed for days that the video card had heated up. And about this problem I wrote, Cho did not nascendi. ))

K
KillKammbest 04.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
The screws are often disconnected in games, and I didn't know what it is heated, especially in winter, I have plowed for days that the video card had heated up.
You had the fire in the body to breed to warm up the graphics card ))))))))))))))) This is the height of nonsense, and if there was a minus on the processor or video card according to your child's mind it would not work because just froze ))))))))))))))))))))

G
GG4 04.10.19

Put another thermal paste (expensive), the temperature dropped to 2 degrees.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.10.19

Aloska
Aloska wrote:
So you fiddle around with the frequencies and nadruhou.
Test in the realbench program
You're talking about undervolting?

STANDS of Milivoje
With the tension in experiment.
My default can jump up to 1.475 v)

My temperature was at 4k in tough team fights in the first Divine for three and a half hours of 34C!!!!!
34 degrees is of course a fairy tale.But there is a question:if the card can run games at 74-77°C similarly as at 34°C,what is the point in dropsy?For that overpayment?Drive?OK.For hot CPU clear.But interested in the card.Just when I have XFX4890 warmed up to 83 to 86°C,the turbine like an airplane).In this mode, worked with a few interruptions from 2009 to 2013
Dropsy quieter than conventional propellers?

M
MunchkiN 616 04.10.19

[Denis]
for the CPU it is not a tale in the region of 30. I appears the thermal paste changed on a few dispersed фх6100 and modified HACCP Frazier and 30 with non-fan - and got it under 33-35. but the meaning of this special do not see
about vidyuhi here as it also can use its but again I do not see sense. I even tou had a problem with the automatic overclocking artifacts at low temperatures on a 2 chip card.
and water actually is a little logic other than with air cooling. if its right, it grows to 50 and above then it's rather bad, because they are due to the heat capacity, the temperature rises 30-40 minutes to maximum and no 70-80 degrees there of course should not be, that means there is a problem what is happening

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.10.19

MunchkiN 616
For new cards it's possible 70-80° – problem.Old maps from germanskim cooling do not care.Game so don't fry the card in comparison, for example, with a Bagel.And about the CPU, I wrote, referring to hot topici.I remember Варп37 uploaded a video with RE2, where his core i9 in the load up to 17% the stove was.That's such a dropsy it is necessary

Алина381
To me the most interesting undervolting.As soon as the opportunity will have experience in games, on the benches no time

potter790
Try your card Bagel at least 15-20 minutes to warm up, and the screenshot to put here.It is very interesting how three of the propeller will limit myself to a Bagel).If it is certainly not difficult for you

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
34° is of course, the tale
Yes, but this is without SLI. If Sli in the first Diviine 55-64C have. In other games, the lower the temperature.
[Denis] wrote:
if the card can run games at 74-77°C similarly as at 34°C,what is the point in dropsy?For that overpayment?Drive?OK
At low temperatures and overclocking I had much higher than without dropsy. And it is clear that for any technology the low temperature will be much preferable to high.
[Denis] wrote:
Dropsy quieter than conventional propellers?
This is true. The only problem is price.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
Try your card Bagel at least 15-20 minutes to warm up, and the screenshot to put here.It is very interesting how three of the propeller will limit myself to a Bagel).If it is certainly not difficult for you
Bagel, this is nonsense. Put the first or second Divisin and run them on the ultra. Here they are much more powerful warm up any card.

p
potter790 04.10.19

[Denis]
Is that right?
Spoiler
Up to 20 minutes did not do, the schedule length over and turned off there for 5 minutes already all was aceponate, schedule the Yak corpse and will no longer be. )