3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GG4 04.10.19 06:26 pm

I9 9900k overheat.

In General, accustomed to temperatures of 30 to 40 degrees, but after installing the CPU temperature in stress tests and in the games is as high as 57 degrees. Whether strongly it affects the wear on the CPU?
137 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 04.10.19

potter790
You know that 1 you need the cooler to a water cooling system to cut, and the second is a lie, at least 130 watts kept.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

KillKammbest
Yes, but as you can see the difference is laughable on the bench. In this program more emphasis is on the performance of the kernel, and not on the threads.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Of course, not a fact.I raised the frequency on your Reisen to 3900Мгц,I almost threw the voltage,it is test in Aida 64 has passed, and the Evil Within 2 after 30 minutes since startup, the screen turned black.And in the beginning it seems that everything is stable

p
potter790 04.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
knowing every step of the opponents in advance)
In General, given the level of knowledge of opponents, these things are not difficult. But overall, I absolutely damn their steps, I don't write something that doesn't exist.
About acceleration I just wrote, there is only one acceleration, the factory. Won 3900x, ГТХ960 from Gigabyte which I have is, examples of good factory overclocking, which is not rezhit performance in 2-3 times as artisanal acceleration, not rezhit shift performance modes, voltage etc etc But there is a sect of believers in the primitive dispersal, well, let them believe. And hardware developers said it will soon this schizophrenia will end. And the reason is it just overheating. On the approach won 7nm percent, those to bask even more fun there will be no dispersal, i.e. dispersal has specifically began to interfere with business. Now to figure out how much money was earned on this fake for 20 years.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

[Denis]
I therefore combine such a thing with games. Tested in synthetics and immediately do the test in the game.
Check better in OCCT. The test is extremely difficult, but never gave.

K
KillKammbest 04.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
About acceleration I just wrote, there is only one acceleration, the factory. Won 3900x, ГТХ960 from Gigabyte which I have is, examples of good factory overclocking, which is not rezhit performance in 2-3 times as artisanal acceleration, not regime shift performance modes, voltage etc etc But there is a sect of believers in the primitive dispersal, well, let them believe. And hardware developers said it will soon this schizophrenia will end. And the reason is it just overheating. On the approach won 7nm percent, those to bask even more fun there will be no dispersal, i.e. dispersal has specifically began to interfere with business. Now to figure out how much money was earned on this fake for 20 years.
I'm VIDOS threw overclocking your CPU to 4.8 GHz and memory up to the normal 3000 which will take any strap
Spoiler
There the 2nd line of your PERC in the effluent with the memory at 2400 as you have the 6th string, overclocking to 4.8 GHz and memory up to 3000Мгц and where there is a decrease in performance, and how did you come up with this nonsense???
There are some games such as Far Cry 5 +30 fps, Assassin's Creed Unity +30 fps, Rise of the Tomb Raider +12 fps, The Witcher 3 +16 fps, Crysis 3 +12 fps.
AND THAT TO GET AS MUCH FPS FOR FREE IS BAD??? All you have to spend a couple of minutes in the BIOS )))

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Did you see my test in the CFC?))) Trolling worked, and then went.Watching him desirable, not to include the hour and leave

potter790
Why fake?Acceleration gives a boost to performance.The only thing I noticed that in older games with Busicom acceleration when you turn Pusica nichrome does not.Don't know how with new maps and my old lady from Nividia nichrome.Dispersed in the nucleus, but the nuclei that CUDA isn't getting)))
7-nm is already delivered.Have Iloski on the Riesen 7-nm

p
potter790 04.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
AND THAT TO GET AS MUCH FPS FOR FREE IS BAD???
Not when did not think at what cost? Any iron is limited, and air is not added. It can only redistribute. You climb in the BIOS to play with this picture:
Spoiler
I'm not lazy in the BIOS like this:
Spoiler
And iron already three generations below. Then I asked how can a 4K pull. Elementary, sistemnik it is necessary to collect the mind, and not get involved in his crooked hands, and everything will work.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
Did you see my test in the CFC?)))
No.
[Denis] wrote:
Watching him desirable, not to include the hour and leave
Absolutely true! I for one do a test for two hours. Sit next to a computer, turn on the music on the phone and watching the screen.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

potter790
In the second screenshot vibrant colors like sweet fx is. Looks better than the first. But the first one looks better in terms of smoothing, so there are not frail ladders.
Just what have the pictures..... Strange people. Not metrics, not statistics....

A
Aloska 04.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
No, he's just the brightness diminished.

p
potter790 04.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
But the first one looks better in terms of smoothing, so there are not frail ladders.
Because it's not ultra under ultra my VRAM is not enough. But he argues that he has ultra.. 60fps. xd)
STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
like sweet fx is.
Online? Another comedian. This is an HDR, RGBE or rather, in 4K.

K
KillKammbest 04.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Not when did not think at what cost? Any iron is limited, and air is not added. It can only redistribute.
WHERE TO REDISTRIBUTE???????
Resource? you have the percent before become obsolete before something happens to him. My old i5 3570К was overclocking with the purchase for 5 years until obsolete and is now fully functional after the purchase just gathering dust in a box of the new motherboard ))) or none of the old gtx 780 that I have overclocked worked for 3 years and I gave his brother and it had been a couple of years running and nothing it did not ))) So leave their fantasies to themselves.

potter790 wrote:
Online? Another comedian. This is an HDR, but rather RGBE, 4K
What have you got there 4K a resolution of 1920x1200, what is HDR it in GTA 5 no, if only fashion which is not set. And what about the bit-depth of color by default the game runs in 32-bit like all other things in the game and then what did you changed with the mod is another question.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

potter790 wrote:
Online?
You said somewhere that it online? Or should I guess?

A
Aloska 04.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje

When I climb in BIOS.
Spoiler
Not when I climb in BIOS :)
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

Aloska
Wow!!!!!!!!! Wait a minute! Now also going to go there! We should all say that the truth is in the BIOS in terms of picture quality GTA 5

p
potter790 04.10.19

Aloska
So you built your fake in the Andromeda.. but the quality Griffonia in HDR will not confuse with anything. )))
Spoiler

G
GG4 04.10.19

So with my temperaturka then? is there any way to reduce to 47 at least in the load?

A
Aloska 04.10.19

potter790
For me, I have even cooler, there's some SunRays rays.
You have to 7600k never will be.

p
potter790 04.10.19

GG4
So you show that you have at least 57 Schaub in the shuffle not to grovel. )
Aloska wrote:
You have to 7600k never will be.
Such?
Spoiler
Or can they?
Spoiler
)))