3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GG4 04.10.19 06:26 pm

I9 9900k overheat.

In General, accustomed to temperatures of 30 to 40 degrees, but after installing the CPU temperature in stress tests and in the games is as high as 57 degrees. Whether strongly it affects the wear on the CPU?
137 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 04.10.19

GG4
Yes you can, collecting an integrated liquid cooling system and a planting area on the crystal.
For the money, anything is possible.
Well, liquid nitrogen or helium, if at all a pervert.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

GG4 wrote:
So with my temperaturka then? is there any way to reduce to 47 at least in the load?
Wait. Not up to you)
Then find out when you can in the BIOS to climb, and when you can't. And dual graphics cards, Ergebe, Hadeer, 4k, 10-bit, GTA 5, Andromeda, the heating package, acceleration. Then about politics will start and finish with religion. Well, as always, shorter.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

potter790
Where the rays from RTX????
Vidyaha the percent of your it support them, but the picture is not.

A
Aloska 04.10.19

Steve Taller
Well, there is a cooler he 1 threw him water pokupaetsya of Kompleksnye he will have 300 watts to dissipate if the crystal or W/M put

A
Aloska 04.10.19

potter790
So it's not your screen, on 7600k they are NOT POSSIBLE
Now, if you video recorded, will show you the settings and show that it is your monitor. So be believe.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
By the way, Riesen raised to 3800Мгц,then over 15 minutes of the test, the CFC, any subsidence in the graph.SCR somehow shows 36°,and the bottom Core Temp of 56°,naprugu did not touch:
Spoiler
No, I have another 2 hours for the test

A
Aloska 04.10.19

[Denis]
So you fiddle around with the frequencies and nadruhou.
Test in the realbench program
https://rog.asus.com/articles/news/realbench-v2-43-new-version-available-now/

p
potter790 04.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
Even top custom dropsy more 320ватт not take
Seriously? This, again, from dropsy with this big problem.. pure bluff and nothing more. VNA Aleski, dropsy on 250TDP, and frankly slabovatenko. We can say that the percent is almost not cools. With strong heating, aluminievy radiator with a good fan, give 100500 points ahead of any dropsy.. because radiators not only heat up quickly but also cool quickly, and that dropsy is structurally unable to provide. Where physics skipped school? :D

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

[Denis]
With the tension in experiment.

[Denis] wrote:
No, I have another 2 hours for the test
On the weekends I do it when the time is.

A
Aloska 04.10.19

potter790
Do not believe me, I myself am the enemy of the callosity. Happened here on the stories some members of the forum, but it is PPC which is beautiful!
I plan to add the top air Noctua NH-D15 and check that cooler.
So in terms of callosity and air is to say nothing.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

potter790
On my previous card was dropsy on the top. I even somewhere on this site a whole branch fouled)
The temperature was fabulously small) Difference in the 38-45C compared to Carlson!!!!!! VOVANWOLF tell you. I told him a year and a half ago the tests were off. Moreover, a closed housing, hot summer, SLI mode, a large acceleration. And edema cost only 9 pieces. I sold it then the brow with crossfire AMD 590. It is not to celebrate, then called me, and compared its low temperature on my water with my former results)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

Aloska wrote:
I plan to add the top air Noctua NH-D15 and check that cooler
I ate the dropsy had wanted to deliver. I have one person advised. But what then persuaded me inside and I put the Noctua.
But midajah in terms of this case everything is fine.

A
Aloska 04.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Well, if you take a closed type of callosity and complex.
The difference will be huge, and the price will also be huge on a complex with a pump, etc.
It's just for me personally, the experience will be.

p
potter790 04.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
And edema cost only 9 pieces.
This is 2/3 of the price ГТХ960, which is three viktorovsky Carlson from Gigabyte, and that heat can only be laid on top of the included iron, because even under extreme conditions at 100% load of the GPU, she has a temper and 70градусов to not get it. )

A
Aloska 04.10.19

potter790
Do you think it is better than water?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

potter790
It's all nonsense and a lot of words. Ka, do this test:

Your card will be nothing left. Valves on midajah ( ON ANY MAP) - ( FROM ANY MANUFACTURER) well just lame compared to the dropsy. I have a lot of callosity was a lot of cards. In profile there is a list of all the cards. And I'll tell you that any factory cooling, even on the most expensive cards and nowhere near in terms of temperature, if the water supply)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

potter790 wrote:
which is three viktorovsky Carlson from Gigabyte
Ahahahahah)))))))))
I'm familiar with them, Oh, sign)

N
N0NAKK 04.10.19

potter790
Right now I would be in 2019 To percents not to drive?
Damn, bear such nonsense that overclocking affects the quality of pictures is just the finish.
Nah, you're just the God of trolls! I don't believe that people seriously wrote this game

K
KillKammbest 04.10.19

potter790
Let VIDOS indicators, and all your words and rusty pennies is not worth it.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.10.19

potter790 wrote:
to 70градусов does not reach. )
Are you serious???? For 960 miserable and without SLi, is this normal???? I did an experiment and removed the second card to see how the dropsy on one gtx 1080. My temperature was at 4k in tough team fights in the first Divine for three and a half hours of 34C!!!!! Despite the fact that the card was overclocked. The outside temperature was 29C.