3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa95 16.04.20 09:33 pm

Impressions of the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Tomorrow is the release, and happy owners spreading the product will be able to tell the doubters, whether to take the game. Share impressions!
180 Comments
Sort by:
D
Docent5960 16.04.20

Started playing,license,experience is twofold,like normal,vidyuhi NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with a gig of memory in benchmark provides at least 22 maximum 50 average 30 fps,on high special brakes did not notice,of RAM 8 gigs

-
- DILOR- 16.04.20

Started I miracle good graphics, gameplay is also very dostoinyi - many different pieces of the game. I can't say masterpiece but it is very good.

s
soul_74 16.04.20

passed a couple of levels agree count cool story too

S
S_asha 16.04.20

the game is good optimize better than in recent games and are generally very pleased that I purchased anyway

P
PAWEEL 16.04.20

ClownPOPO
What hurt it to run it? Yesterday perezagruzit, at lunch today launched.

It looks good, not excellent, but 4 will do. the fight is certainly impressive, a Batman, but moner Tolkien.
The beginning of sujecki is generally no ice, all messy and really do not explain anything - that's a pretty sad fact. Interaction with miniboone very pleased. But it on the rollers all clear. AGAIN, THESE TOWERS! well as you can, to open Locke, open tower.aaaaaaa kill hunt for it. And so, first impressions of playing in a new Assassin, in a different universe, with new features. Very similar effects to the above-mentioned game. Not to say that upset you purchase, but starting the game sadly looks. If all the videos it did not look, perhaps it would be a different experience. And that's after hours of play. I hope I'm wrong, because to see another prohodnyak would be a shame.

B
Be3yH4eG 16.04.20

Can anyone adequately explain!? Good game or not? Someone 25 years-th at least? Who is evaluated? Just don't want to take and then not play. For many recent games and left. That reminds of a game? Interesting plot? I'm just not a fan of Lord of the rings. Should I take her?

J
Jay C 16.04.20

Be3yH4eG
Wrote already that the game is good, reminds of Batman and Assassin, only in a setting of Lord of the rings.

s
saa0891 16.04.20

Oh, she weighs Steam tired to swing,despite the fact that preloading has long been.

Well,finally, went to play,I feel the game is just gorgeous.

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

_
_Lemon_ 16.04.20

Gentlemen, I congratulate you with alerts for flooding. The theme solely for impressions of the game. Who do not understand - I'm not guilty. Next will be bans for flooding. You have technical problems or questions - create each of them a separate topic with a normal title and discuss it there.

K
KAPRAL27 16.04.20

In short I bought this stuff on torrent. What can I say Lord of the rings was read only, but the game is great, the plot of the book. The game has a lot of problems, too many buttons and all functions, press this, press that. There's only a week it is necessary to learn which button is responsible for what. you can play..but somehow it's not like I was expecting.

_
_san_lee_ 16.04.20

KAPRAL27
you don't say podis have eaten Pres x to win and now has become too many buttons

w
walitor 16.04.20

Played a couple of hours, Toshka was right, the game is terribly monotonous. The open world is ugly, all gray, monotonous again(but this is Tolkien's fault, not developers). Fighting is also dull as in Batman, the stupid one button And geypade poke like a bother and sometimes Y to block supply, in fact everything. Again, it is worth noting what to do in this game is nothing but to fight urakami, well over 2 hours tired, Yes.

Well, hope the graphite was not brought, no, there are certainly a lot of particles of all sorts(well, there is a fire, dust, etc.), but here's to mediocre(where there is 3 gig of VRAM?) and detail of the world is low.

In short, I found nothing that could make me to play IT and have fun. Go watch the dogs go again chtol, I really don't know what to do from nogames.

p.S. Count exploding Asses declare open.

k
kenny undead 16.04.20

From games a lot of positive emotions!Game than it resembles assassin's creed and castlevania

s
sEntet1c 16.04.20

Nothing unique, everything I've seen in other games. You can safely change the setting for assassins creed, castlevania, and batman will not notice the difference. And so I would like something individual and unprecedented in the LotR universe =(

m
mativiv 16.04.20

Generally not impressed some assasins in the universe of the Lord not does not roll 1.5 hours killed all torn down 8))

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 16.04.20

I was shocked by the size of the game is 35 GB, given the fact that the game comes out on PS3 and Xbox 360, that is already or about how graphics and speech can not be. Meanwhile, ACIV Black Flag weighed 10 GB, but there is open world + graphics are. Here and draw conclusions.

A
Axeleratortt 16.04.20

Elite User
I seriously doubt that going on the PS3 and Igsbase the game was supposed to lose in the graph. The same GTA5 for example will not lose chart. And liked the game. I am an Amateur fight. Here it is. I like it. Various combos you can perform. The soundtrack to the occasion, and the graphics are pleasing)

D
DarkBloodyZector 16.04.20

KAPRAL27
In short I bought this stuff on torrent. What can I say Lord of the rings was read only, but the game is great, the plot of the book. The game has a lot of problems, too many buttons and all functions, press this, press that. There's only a week it is necessary to learn which button is responsible for what. you can play..but somehow it's not like I was expecting.

You want the game was on the text from the book, which has more than half a century? Readers of fiction, are you? Soon Ryse: Son of Rome comes a Paradise for you. Buttons it much...

_
_Y_ 16.04.20

Ah WB in Batman: Arkham Origins nakosyachili with the tower and in this game the same herd there are (if not worse). The tower on which you can slide down the rope or just to climb suddenly becomes transparent and you fall through texture, to get out of there impossible. The tower is in the location of Tower Gurthang FORTRESS (although personally I have the character have failed in other places through the texture), I think Update 1 will fix it. Further in the game. It is very much advertised and probieren. In the video, which came out before the game was shown to the best moments. The so-called open world as such. Many of the pieces moved of their last three games are Batman (of course converted to the world of Lord of the rings), plus added the bushes in which to hide, a La AC IV: Black Flag and you can release animals from cages to those attacked the enemy like in FarCry 3. Although there are certainly their chips (such as the struggle for power on the captains and their strengths and weaknesses) inherent in this game. The gameplay at first is pretty boring and is more inclined to stealth rather than open confrontation with the enemy. Perhaps then, when you open more skills will be interesting, although I don't think so. The graphics, even on medium settings (alas all the maximum twist can't). Although it would be possible to do better. In principle, the game is not so bad, but not as good as its touted. Played until just a little over an hour, we'll see what happens.
P. S. the Second location in the game I liked more. Maybe because there the grass is green, the trees, etc.

Z
ZaronS 16.04.20

Management sucks the console...
Everything else is like OK.