3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa95 16.04.20 09:33 pm

Impressions of the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Tomorrow is the release, and happy owners spreading the product will be able to tell the doubters, whether to take the game. Share impressions!
180 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 16.04.20

Ran a test on the 970 and 670, 670 put texture medium ultra rest, visually the difference is not seen, fps here and there 75
The game is tuned for a gamepad
Still no activity in the fine print

D
DVIJOK2012 16.04.20

Boring. Monotonous. The world after the third rayzen seems desert. The game gives Commerce - from look for us in Twitter and ending with the icons.

M
Maklline66 16.04.20

To brighten up expectation before the other releases - you'll be fine. And so the game is pretty average.
The story here is to shock the rest all start will solid what the f*ck?!?
The controls are shit.That's why for easy finishing clamp button when it automatically hung on the mouse? Also striking is the use of ctrl-a. Why, why everything, when there is a much more convenient option?
And the very combat mechanics... let's Say Batman has been, and remains the best.
In General, it goes further we'll see, but first impression is not very

R
RifleExpert 16.04.20

the game is great,especially when playing on a gtx 770...by the way if anyone noticed I think about the fact that ultra textures require 6 gigs is absurd....my video card has 4 GB,but when I turned on ultra the game still flew and flies at the absolute maximum speed..I agree with others the game is really well optimized

C
Cidrow 16.04.20

Played a good 4.5 hours - I don't know what sort of bun to say developed but I saw just another Assassin's Creed only in wrapper from Tolkien - Developed can say anything you like - but either they simply stole dviglo and he drank, or (what is worst) stole almost all the ideas Assassin's Creed.

For comparison:
Orc Templar of which must be to blame. Here the only difference is to reduce the population of orcs in the coverage and semantic load does not bear...
The parkour animation is almost identical to the first (!) AC for the Altair
Tower - Yes Yes Yes TOWER to them..! To access the map you need to climb the TOWER!!!! The only plus - the flight animation on the axis is almost instant, and quick switch locations..
Pumping - well here's developed added - or to be precise simplified mechanics - is Expo - accumulated - bun received.
Riding on the dogs or the titans - well, there are simpler - horses and ship, without pumping.
Weapons - again, a simplified version of the AC - is the astral throwing daggers, a dagger (which performs the function of the hidden blade), sword and bow (performs the function of a gun) - given the emphasis on konsolki - there are slow-motion time.
The interrogation of the Orc - Hello again from the speakers - the only difference is that performs two functions - the search for new targets + Expo.
The transition into the world of the dead - well then pure water hi eagle vision of as - with a slight difference in the color palette...
Well and further already in detail in the form of side-quests and challenges, both also from AC...

One conclusion unfortunately, the game is not worth 40 plus gigs and time spent - a bet made on the game (which surprised) and a PR move on system requirements.
The plot is rather boring and vaunted Nemesis mechanics did not see - stupid grind from point A to point B...

S
Slonvprotivogaze 16.04.20

The beginning is very good. Graph - fly away, not even waiting.

n
nominar 16.04.20

Played 3 hours,but I felts felts developed a deer cut out the chip with send spies behind enemy lines.

i
ingclan 16.04.20

Cidrow
I agree, but still a good game

C
Cidrow 16.04.20

nominar
Something like that is there - grab the Orc and have a point - but only that it gives a higher chance to knock EPIC rune...
ingclan
Perhaps - then to each their pens as they say - I just spotted a copy-paste Assassins Creed no bets on the plot, but a bet on the game and okonsolivanie AAA project....

D
DJIGURDIN 16.04.20

no blood, not counting the black slurry which appears on the ground and walls (and even for a short time)), but it refuses to appear on the opponents, and even on the sword, feeling like a clay dummy beating, at least some dismemberment primitive fouled

M
Maklline66 16.04.20

Cidrow
In Batman you probably never played, right?
On assassin I have is that the tower and parkour, the rest, including b-Gamerscore management, migrated here straight from arkhemskoy Saga

P
Playersaharan 16.04.20

Maklline66
Well, the same animation of walking (especially noticeable when they Crystarium ) is very similar to the animation from the AC.
But everything else is taken from Batman, Yes

J
JIeSTaT 16.04.20

Played somewhere hour. Yet like everything. Control certainly not to say that it is very convenient, but no one bothers to configure it for themselves. I'm really a fan of Tolkien's books to a greater extent and to a lesser adaptations, but nevertheless, my opinion can not be considered objective) the Game is made for fans, the rest will be held by, or will throw in the half. Because as many here already wrote, all that we have seen in Assassins, Batman, and their similar games, taxiing, only the setting. For example, I'm not a fan of Batman, played it for 2-3 hours and gave up, got bored, although movies about him quite cheerful.

The question is, who is already quite a lot has passed in Shadow of Mordor, I understand that the entire game is tied at the locations of Mordor? Would the open world across the earth, or at least partially, so it would be a masterpiece :)

J
Jay C 16.04.20

The game came out mediocre. Even picked up a lot of chips, but the chips cool of great games ! Completely killed the gameplay and lack of plot. To run waiting for the next releases it is possible. I here do not understand one, then all hope for poor management, but nobody whined when I played the first two Batman ! But it's there just the same ! The race for space, the goal of the two buttons and.

s
saa0891 16.04.20

Played yesterday for quite a long time,very much.
By the way GG is very much like Prince of Persia,I mean face.
Loved the design of the enemies,and in General the picture is very good,the dialogue is excellent,the portrayal of NPS is simply amazing.
The fight will be a different story,as the same chic look of finishing,I have no words,the number of animations is simply amazing,with it they look very high quality,I certainly expect that the fight will be a little more complicated,but in principle, and so very well done,combos are very encouraging,reminiscent of Batman,but at the expense of dismemberment it all looks much more interesting and spectacular,sounds gorgeous,still gives the effect when GG during the battle turns into a Ghost,for example when it is attacking two of the enemy.
Bosses of course can be and more difficult to make,many you can score just the usual bumps,they do not even block.
Bleeding pleased.
The reaction of NPCs to murder is very cool,I am glad that there are many extra missions with extra conditions which are interesting to perform.

Generally like the game,do the century even in the same game quality maps and excellent controls,just play and enjoy (not struggle with crooked management or inadequate boevka),everything is clear and works great to chop orcs don't get bored,and then Risen 3 has left a very bad impression,as well as Dark Souls 2.
The optimization is normal.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

PS

When I unsubscribed to this thread, I had completed less than half, and I couldn't make a full impression of the game,because many of the nuances and abilities are revealed almost at the end,for example the mark and the capture of the captains,and before that I really liked the game,but with these features, the game became more interesting.You can even make your own army,it is certainly not a strategy,but the approach is very original and interesting.
My little army
pix.PlayGround.ru
You can give orders to the captains to help them in the struggle for power,hunting or to help to defend this game in the end I liked even more.
The music is superb.

The only thing that upset is the last two boss,the black hand where it is not noticeable creep,but even more upset Sauron,I was waiting for this boss,I thought the battle with him is challenging and interesting (you did, very cool when your little army and legendary captains to fight with the army of the black hand) ,and developed picked up and screwed stupid console QTE,why do so,but as I wrote the game as a whole was excellent,I really hope that will continue,and there will be all this even more.

C
Cidrow 16.04.20

Maklline66
Why played - but that's the same Batman is clearly on Assassin's creed from Warner Bros. With bad stealth and a boring plot. I described the above to the fact that an old mechanic trying to wrap a new wrap put ultra-mega-omega HD textures and to release under the loud cheers of the marketing that is next-gen. It's not next-gen is the pressed dough hamsters and their parents.

S
S_asha 16.04.20

The game is gorgeous, though the plot itself is not but the gameplay is pumping runes so captures that well. and so visually beautiful animation that kapets . and ever-changing army delivers an incredibly short game and even with optimizada such that new games are dreamed on the strap holds 70-80 ) even to the last was afraid it would be or like dogs or uninteresting as the thief and the game was smart good that succumbed under the General HYIP the incentive and bought) and I came to the conclusion that you can't trust people named Krysari)

W
WarlokIII 16.04.20

A cross between Assassin's Creed and the Batman Arkham..

S
Sergio212am 16.04.20

The atmosphere of the game resembles Mortal Kombat. The game is good, graphics no optimization average.

S
S_asha 16.04.20

Sergio212am
um what graphics you did not like? typical next-gen . optimize against the background of recent games great grandfather bet gives average of 50 fps . in dogs is also slowing down to 45-50 . here is stable at the maximum speed of 80-100 fps