3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa95 16.04.20 09:33 pm

Impressions of the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Tomorrow is the release, and happy owners spreading the product will be able to tell the doubters, whether to take the game. Share impressions!
180 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rageinside 16.04.20

No plot, no gameplay. Just a quickie. Potyrili ideas, but the game is not blind. Fatty Toja was right this time, if that. The high rating is obviously BOUGHT. Kapets, where the rolling industry. Solid venal jackals...
The enemies are very stupid, blind, frail (even bosses), and to run away from them, leaping on the first hill. And if you ride a toothy horse - then nobody will stop you.
For a long time this wretched AI not recovered, don't see literally 10 meters in front of the eyes.
In Batman and Odeine with the gameplay much better things.
Location one in the entire game, with no memorable places.
The only plus is the good graphics and atmosphere.
Interestingly, recenzia on peace will be adequate or regular the enthusiastic cries of the student-grafo****EPA...

k
kievitter 16.04.20

Played 3 hour and first impressions are;

The game is good, one can see did experienced developers. Though a little slip thought that everything was done for a topoliniy and for a large commercial success... Paradoxically, this game has a soul. I'm not a fan of Tolkien and the films made in his universe. These films are only watched because of the presence of special effects and budget of the scale... And just because I'm not Moru miss blockbuster. This universe will ever cling. But the game is in a mansion. As if you don't play the game in the universe of Tolkien, as it were prettier and matured Skyrim.

On other aspects; the graphics are good (especially the lucky owners of powerful PCs), optimization level (and if you compare with the recent Watch Dogs and Dead Rising 3) that optimization in General is great!

In General, this game especially one, expected nothing. And it should be recognized that in the autumn-winter period
Middle-earth will be on par with such monsters as; Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed: Unity, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

P
PAWEEL 16.04.20

Rageinside
Location is not the only one.
Riding on toothy horse almost any boss(except for those who have fear of these creatures) can carry with a single blow( it's a little further than the first hour of the game, which you obviously not mastered.
About the height you said it right....it subadrarama school!)))
about the story and gameplay too, of course blurted out nothing to explain.

p
pavloalex 16.04.20

people here say the game in one location...in the game even have a map of the world, most of it, or what?

R
Rageinside 16.04.20

PAWEEL
Meant that regular patrols (without bosses) on the horse you can cut dozens of not straining at all.
About the gameplay explained everything perfectly. Parody Otsein, but due to the excessive ease of play is not interesting at all. Just the monotonous routine. AI only laugh cause.
Has passed dozens of storyline quests, which are more boring than the side.

B
Bandera3505 16.04.20

The game is great,the optimization at the highest level,the graphics,the gameplay is very addictive, well captured the atmosphere of the world,the sound is just great,the combat system was a pleasant surprise,one of the few games lately which is really good,only bad thing is that it seemed too short,and so did the game leave only positive emotions and the desire to go again at a later time

C
CTyKOB 16.04.20

Yeah, reminds Asasinov, but chopping off heads and fanaticism is cool. Well that GG ceremony with orcs and cuts them from the heart. Generally hack the orcs to pieces of fun, as promised. This is what is most wanted.

P
Playersaharan 16.04.20

Samurai3X
I played Archam City.And I can say that from the Paper in Mordor only fights and interrogations.And Yes, the Paper parkour animation was like the animation from the AC.
He not only parquet as an Assassin, the same system of towers is very similar+scan characters in Ghost mode+animations.Well, even the little things. Then the blind will see that Mordor is a fusion of Assassin and Batman (and seasoned with a pinch their ideas )

V
VladSBu 16.04.20

Decided to unsubscribe your impression of this product :
Spent the game with a total time of 6 hours.
Plus this project has a This game's plot is very lame,but the first буквально10 minutes delay acquainting us with upravleniem, flashbacks of the hero and all,very good.After 10 minutes you just start to be at a loss for how to survive a hero, why he helps the Ghost well, etc. Campaign interaction with the world and the fact that PTS holds in it no doubt..she's a great chart :
Nice tone ,portrayal of characters was very interesting to read about Mordor and its inhabitants,there is an interest to perform the job, a sort of Batman in middle earth and here after say 2 hours,when you got the hang of it( by the way PTS is not convenient),stuffed the pile of other games in the same Batman of the same features and less hassle).I was wondering why do I need to do one and too?Yes ,Yes, one and the same.Beautiful animation,well thought-out system of the Army My personal opinion - I suggest to Play this game...can download from torrents and watch it you need.That is to say to evaluate yourself. But if you appreciate something more than a dull clicking on the mouse,then don't even pay attention to this release.

A
Ansfil Vel 16.04.20

Don't understand why so many cry. All that was shown in the trailers and gameplays before the release, it's all there.
Just need to remember that it is not so nerd game like Skyrim where you can have a whole day off to appear not to notice. In shadow of Mordor need to play for an hour or couple of hours a day, have fun slaughtering everything and Agora. Otherwise she will be bored.

W
WarlokIII 16.04.20

The game passed... That's even a review dashed) http://otzovik.com/review_1357922.html
Game hard hybrid Batts from the series Arkham and Sina creed... recruit combo, finish/stun/kill the crowd stunned
Added is that a zombie...
Parkour we and the blue seen here is that it will be faster...
Really pleased with the opportunity teleportation bow))) Funny thing)))
The plot... Anything efficient cannot tell, not interested at all. A decent ending, the developers had neither the imagination nor of Finance during... to kill the final boss with 3 tychek in QTEи titles... med... this ending reminded me of these boring ending in Castlevania the lords of darkness 2...
The Nemesis system is nothing interesting has not given, rather only annoying.
Initially, the game was hardcorei this adventure... but after getting a couple of skills all ceased to be hardcore, but more entertaining.
About the game, nothing really can not say, because playing on minimal...
In General... 8.5 / 10, good game)

A
Amnepox 16.04.20

Krysari in commercials very charismatic )))

A
Alex_Pro 16.04.20

Short and to the point : the game hat (of course IMHO). Terribly dull and monotonous. Even before the middle gets turned off, and then removed to hell. And the optimization... better not say anything. And the graphics are not next ginovska. I do not understand how such high system requirements. Although the developers probably just was well too lazy to optimize the game for this, they stupidly decided to put a little system for top PC (you might think that all players are gaming system...) and no steam... otherwise I can't explain that with my gaming system at which kukuruzo 3 and 4 battles-I gave out over 100 FPS on ultra, and this game, which is not even close to the graphics of such a plan, 30-40, and sometimes even below 30 prosequi was. Horror in one word. Most hated is pretty strong being a assassin, though the developers say the opposite, but nevertheless they are very much licked it (for example the same as running on ropes, or animation and parkour). I certainly understand, but if I lick, then do it in normal and high quality games, but not all slag conveyors. Of the benefits can probably allocate only pretty not a bad story (although sometimes it is absurd, but compared to everything else, even the absurd seems normal), well-designed characters, sometimes good and appropriate humor (in my opinion) and a couple of gameplay tweaks.
Speaking purely for myself, so don't blame me. I do not even know whom to recommend this game, because there are people who love it and there are those whom it disappointed (e.g. me). I can only say one thing : if you are looking for great graphics, optimisation and entertaining and interesting gameplay, then you obviously are not here, feel free to pass by. Although you can of course download pirates, to try and see for themselves, but the money to spend I suggest.
PS I am More than sure that some individuals will take a strong liking to me and zaminusuyut and cast aside with angry messages)

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 16.04.20

That would be who on this universe would make a open world RPG....Then Yes, but exony all sorts we and Batman can contemplate.

V
Vlad_Epifanov 16.04.20

One is not enough ! BLOOD !!! I thought now would hack all sorts of orcs and ghouls right and left, but the impression as if the fight was for the age rating You slash the Orc and I think now already cut but it looks like you have a wooden stick and you hit them in the ass and they like dolls fall off and make a finishing off....

H
Hitrii 16.04.20

Well, what can I say. Graphics CHROME ENGIN. The gameplay boils down to dynamicmemo zaklikivaniyu crowds urkov spanaway literally out of thin air with rare side missions called though as-that to brighten up the monotony. The plot is more like a disjointed video inserting some cheap Korean MMO RPG. A single company is extremely poor. Over the network it may be more fun, but something I don't think the game will last for long.

H
Hitrii 16.04.20

Vlad_Epifanov
Don't know what you played, but the blood of the Orc flies a lot. Sometimes even the screen with spray covers. The only thing their blood is not red and the HS or the surfaces of the leaves.

a
alexbur80 16.04.20

Yes Gigi black enough!!!well, the game ,,,,,,to play ,6 out of 10 game

B
Beirut 16.04.20

passing game never found an answer where 35 gigs of that is game))

H
Ha4uTaJIo 16.04.20

Just passed the game. Overall the game pleased me, but the final bosses like that is not nice at all. Yes, it's a simulator cut Orc ears, but in what other game can I ride the dog and using this to climb the building from which you can then jump in the Inferno or to ride a huge trol system nemesis very pleased after the final credits so you can test it with all the bells and whistles, the graphics are very good as an optimization on my core i3, gtx660, 8gb operatives the game gave out in the most spectacular moments of 30-35 frames, and this is considering that the texture I put on high and medium settings were only volumetric light and shadows, so I think it's very good. good indicator. And about the story it's pretty good, not epic but certainly exciting to play. In General, my assessment of the game 8 out of 10.

PS the game does not wait, does not that not count, so I was pleasantly surprised. Those who have not played advise.....in the universe of Tolkien and so few games, so at least look at it for sure is........well, the war between the commanders for a place in the sun))))