3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa95 16.04.20 09:33 pm

Impressions of the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Tomorrow is the release, and happy owners spreading the product will be able to tell the doubters, whether to take the game. Share impressions!
180 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 16.04.20

Just play Tolkien bulk current all the slag and this, too, I would place the developers would have done Persian Orc and built the plot around the struggle for a warm place about Sauron, there and pvp with people you would not be bad to spin the topic, and the Ranger with his motives at all in the subject in the world.

N
NightHawkreal 16.04.20

Haunts me strange Orc, I've killed three times. Direct Highlander. )

k
kent209 16.04.20

NightHawkreal
Similarly,=)), 4 times killed the Orc, now on the map of the army of Sauron instead of a corpse are 4 peaks with the heads of the orcs)))
The game just hit, very pleased with optimization. Compared to previously released games, direct a breath of fresh air.
Since launch the game has lost track of time, sat for 6 hours, killed more than a thousand orcs (and it's not on skachivaem), completed a bunch of side quests and the game is not a bit tired.
Walked a little farther in the story, and was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar character (My precious!) =))
The game is very similar to Batman, at least incorporates the best of everything.
Overall the game is very happy, do not regret the money at her.

H
Horoshiy 16.04.20

Apparently my dreams of a normal developed the characters of the Lord of the rings in the style of the second or third wizards never come to pass. Give it a fucking license to the poles!

D
D_T 16.04.20

The game was amazing I loved it . Very cool story , however the storyline is not extremely long , but a lot of side quests . I just 2 days swallowed this game . I advise everyone to play . my rating 10/10

A
AlexeyMAP 16.04.20

Playing a little, especially because time does not permit, the house/family/job.. few toys delay.. and it's not like a long passage, but I like this game. specifically..

The only minus is that there is no Russian voice acting, you have to grasp!

D
Dragon Land 16.04.20

I liked the fruit with the orcs scoring, the graphics, setting, but what setting could be in Mordor?! the plot - as I understand it - family he was cut by the orcs and killed himself, but his soul has not rested and now he is cursed to eternal battle with the orcs, it's simple story without complicated savarina), but in General the game chellenge'm not know where on clavomax, but on the controller during a battle involving almost all the buttons. It is evident that the developers tried to please the fans - took from other games many of the pieces, say a jacket from Batman - it's better if they would have tried to make their combat system, (just remember the Witcher) For me, the major downsides is the lack of Russian voice, which is wildly missing in the game, a large number of dialogues between the orcs not even translated in the subtitles. 10 of 10 game of the year... well, maybe 7из10

T
Toxa95 16.04.20

Damn, it seems I shouldn't have created the topic, the better it would be someone else..
and then the tape jammed and untraceable favorite games...

S
Sandugo 16.04.20

The game came out okay-looking. Has very good graphics and optimization, familiar to many gameplay wypelnij of asasina and Batman. But there is no plot, no atmosphere. I remember the trilogy of Tolkien since elementary school and it's just a spit in the world of middle earth. Tired of the game after half an hour the sense comes down to one action to run here kill that. The potential is there but the game in terms of plot great but even some DLS. There are plenty of atmospheric games, I remember Fahrenheit with its mediocre graphics but I couldn't put it down because of the plot!and modern varfayr?- like what the plot may be in shooters and Kalda all wiped his nose with his story. In the end, I think that the game might not be good if it has no plot. Put 6 out of 10 points.

v
vftor 16.04.20

The game is empty:
- the primitive story, stupid mochilovo.
obviously commercial games for promotion of iron.
- tried 6 distros (from 19 to 35 GB) and in all schools, the one not working,then the other.
Generally trash artisans.

p
pavloalex 16.04.20

It is strange that neither here on the website or on Games-tv still no review for this game.
Wasteland 2 came out too-everyone is silent-some bloggers passing a rivet, damn it. Playing something yourself can, obzorchik make friends with the Playground
And that's taking into account the fact that the game stream is doing! Comrades workers, stream, and without You in the Internet, kot in spate, with all due respect to You.

a
apple2112 16.04.20

cool game, a lot of powers, open world, stealth, RPG, brutal murder - all as the doctor ordered

S
S_asha 16.04.20

the game thought after half of the game rosaceous but no no, didn't play for 21 hours nafigachili 2 days almost all pumped but still interesting . the only thing that is not quite right made is that after a pumping force at maximum captains only need to farm runes would do so for them at least gave exp or money and something like that just for the sake of runes to farm is not much fun)

h
hellfrozen 16.04.20

Mode the Struggle for power chic and unique and this game is rated at 9/10

L
Le Gaspilleur 16.04.20

Super game! But such things should be ANNOUNCED!!!

K
Kolyuchiy83 16.04.20

Tetris with graphics as a great game, but where is RPG, unreal bunch sparadise in the eyes of the orcs at all distances and so from the meager plot, the graphics, well, let's say 6.5 out of 10, and teksturki for their quality and want much vaunted optimize high, on the GTH 660 2 GB and I5 is immediately lost, and the rest at maximum. Well 7 will deliver, purely for fun.

m
mister611 16.04.20

Ilya Nosov and others of your brethren
Tastes differ of course.. )) I came home from work, went into the game... and 3 hours as a few moments passed. The game is extraordinary ! It is not necessary to level with betmenom and assassins, and the elements in it and a lot of other games, but I'm sorry today no longer are games just with unique items, and this game is really a completely differently built and yet unique and beautiful. 20 minutes won't understand. The fact that it contains familiar elements of other games is not a bad thing, they are perfectly implemented in the theme, nothing more. I'm not saying it is better or worse assassin or other games - it's just different and really good! And not like do not eat )))
All went on to play with )) good Luck to all !

e
enrikokarvales 16.04.20

the game itself + the fight really is worse than in Batman. The most annoying that the developers had everything that would make a really cool thing - the universe rings, cool fights, not a bad engine. Yeah they did a cool story with productions rates would not be playing, why do these endless battles with the orcs complete nonsense

s
sugmar 16.04.20

Spent the entire game with DLS 2 days - about 18 hours.

Graphics and optimization: all without friezes and brakes. In principle, much better than many versions of 1.0.

Plot: trash full. Let me explain my position: since the game takes place in between the Hobbit: there and back ( where in addition to finding the ring of Sauron thrown out of Gauldur's in murkwood) and the Lord of the rings (books 1 and 2 or the fellowship of the ring).

Little buck,who is known to all: Sauron collaborated with Calibra and has helped make the one ring for each of the people that managed to produce 9 for men and 7 for dwarves. But Caliber overheard the development of spells to create a single ring, and immediately made the 3 elven rings that I hid it,and later handed over to the elves. Sauron with Numenorean was put forward and lost his body elf instead produced Terminator armor and he at this time made a ring.

The game: we suddenly find out 2 things: it was 2 rings!!! Alpha and betta version. Celebor somehow had not gone to the far West,and got in the face after the battle using the orcs.....

Now the Ranger - with the fall of the dark gate is one piece - at the same time the Nazgul!!! successfully captured Minas Morgul (it can be found in the return of the king - Frodo and to see the beginning of a campaign for minis Tirith.

Ie put all the facts in the book and the films, Sauron was in spirit form, Nazgul was already in the ranks and successfully collected the scattered forces in Mordor and surrounding areas. Saruman's secret understands that where there was a single ring - and enters into a Pact with Sauron. In the end,if you make friends with common sense:

1. He is invincible enemies, which he can only escape Sauron, Saruman, Nazgul and the 9 ghosts. It should be noted the character is a Ghost for all who see the wizard or something to do with the rings - ie the Dark clay it was supposed to detect the moment of occurrence and to send the Nazgul to capture the target,instead of 3 interesting personalities of incompetents.
2. GG operates in Mordor, as do the Nazgul and the will of Sauron.
3. GG does a special action that would delay the invasion or collecting war machine of Sauron.
4. On the territory of Mordor, there are people who are allegedly not subject to evil, but!!! with 4-6 books and the 2nd and 3rd movies these same people actively fighting in the armies of evil.

On the game: I've collected all the Elvish inscriptions and artifacts - in addition to the words of BL blah anything is not clear enough, no new skills, no new quests, no new items or something - just anything - collected garbage for 3 times.

Conclusions: the Developers did not bother with plot, no jobs. Perhaps they even watched the movie and had no logic. Because if you think - many tasks and characters would greatly diversified tedious process.

Combat system: the Assassin in all its glory, in my opinion unfortunately - circle ,with a point nowhere. For: Ranger skills - allow for the presence of skill and care to endlessly beat up an endless stream of reinforcements orcs ( entertainment only 1-2 hours then routine). Stealth+ skill, the Ghost is already much more interesting, but in a game of very few jobs where stealth is the main condition - but these jobs are very interesting.

Conclusions: Rubilovo very good if approached with imagination - you can kill the entire fortress using multiple bundles combo wombo. But other than that there is nothing in the game so quickly bored.

The Nemesis system: I strongly do not understand - why the player real army,if he puts the army??
There are no places in which the player can not go, no goals which could hide there and no strategic targets where a large number of shares would. A great feeling that is made for show.

Characters:

Talion - Rag Ranger who dream more about death than about revenge. No concentrated hatred and rage and generally more logical that he because of his grief would be a dark alter ego.

Kelemvor, arrogant and moralist. Is not suffering from amnesia. When this arm. If not for the story - would be much classier. As the game shows that he's out for revenge, but revenge verified and understands what's at stake.

The leader of the rogue - fool, and not smart - instead of having to evacuate people or to steal weapons,food - it blows up the monument and losing a lot of people. Which would then cry to the dying. No motivation , no common sense.

Gollum - works almost any local store (looting and tells where to find things and acquire skills) no Wonder he got caught......

Orc - kun is charismatic, prodolny. But I did not understand killed his hammer or not. and where it then disappears - I think about him just stupidly forgot.....

The heads of woman - crazy, likes to burn lower back. Constantly looking for weed for her mom....

Queen of the sea rune is a very interesting storyline would have been... But we never found out exactly what Saruman wanted to create opposition in Mordor, and as far as his plans. As staff removed the grass and brought!!

Dwarf-hunter - probably a drug addict, lives in Mordor, he thinks to avenge his brother, a local ancient Troll. But always fun!!! and all of it said to be of parallelepipedal: neither men nor orcs he was not paying attention.

After 1 locations - all bosses - the whipping boys the space key + mouse. Do not understand their motivation to death and everything else. the feeling that the developers or not done or tired.

Skills: the skills be useful to you only in the passage of certain scenes. Trolls in very few locations, you can find them=(((((

My opinion: the game is in its own good - a good combat system, limited smart AI.
But the game's plot is simple: little Aliona got the grass, the kind of, you know caught him. But the son revenge - bulk herbs to local food fortress in the end of the folder has started congregations and dreamed....

What needs to be finished:
1. The plot - really like this Ghost could delay enemy forces and help to bring down the Nazgul off the trail the ring-bearer. To inhibit the collection of the army and the creation of war machines with the 5 pillars of orcs(ie the player did not go into the danger zone where the Nazgul could detect)

2. Quests and system impacts - need more quests and their logical diversity ( assistance in finding food, weapons, destruction of the adviser or the leader, who advises not etc)
Separate Quests for skills and runes to make them branch and selectively - ie, dark deeds, and good.
3. To divide the path of the character of Talion seeking revenge and using the power of darkness to this and wise elf who realizes that his power only to help the Mediterranean, but not for revenge.
In the end, as much as multiple endings - the possibility of falling to the dark side yielding to hatred or to escape in the service of beaver. And the consequences for the characters + impact on the difficulty of the fellowship of the ring, etc.
4. System effects how the enemies know about you, how you they will insert a spoke in the wheel and how carefully they will look for you.
5. To diversify enemies and weapons. I'm in the game and have not met the flying monsters although there are quests to kill 5 of them.

conclusion the game is not worth 899 and is 179 rubles. But the torrent for free....

D
Dormin 16.04.20

The game is decent, I personally liked. Passed 100% and honestly not missing something like New Game+, and then after the full flow and good runes, heads flying right and left too easily. Wonderful graphics, optimization at the height of animation is pleasing.
PS So tired of people that compare in assassin. You seem to have problems then, you everywhere this assay imagining. You can't say playing in the battle: Oh, look, it's just like in Kolda, fuuu, I got the idea or playing splinter cell, Yes this is like Hitman, fuuuuuu , nothing new
And if you compare the maps, the only Batman Arham, and that, here she performed much better.
In short, assasinate boys, go prepractice assassin.