3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa95 16.04.20 09:33 pm

Impressions of the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Tomorrow is the release, and happy owners spreading the product will be able to tell the doubters, whether to take the game. Share impressions!
180 Comments
Sort by:
j
jaykey 16.04.20

How quickly has divided experts into two camps, though, I think it's too categorical. Only a Sith deals in absolute! Obviously foul up the most ambitious project in the universe of middle-earth because of the similarities to AC and Batman, which, by the way, I don't like it (that's a conveyor, so the conveyor), at least not professionally. Indeed, with regard to agromehanika the engine, I have no complaints. There are nice little things, for example when you need to follow the dwarf until he fucking tells their stories, HE himself followed by observing the speed and avoiding obstacles, even if you're on karagare top. In many games, I hate when you need to go for NPS, but its speed is below your step and have to stop and wait. Mountaineering is also well implemented, Ezio will envy. As for the fighting, the graphics - nuff said. Suffers the most plot. But you've got to understand, there is a clear framework, books written, movies filmed. Need to work hard to make the story so that it is not contrary to the main story. Well, let it be what it is. I really hurt 3 things: personality of Celebrimbor - contradictory, and frankly, it infuriated me the entire game. In fact, the elf lived without fear and died without fear - under torture and was not given the whereabouts of the three rings. Noble. But after his death became a two-faced manipulator, with too banal motivation, and the scars on his face - not rot the flesh, but the scars of a renegade. The second game introduces us to the characters and we like them, but then for no reason cuts off the entire narrative about them. Take, for example, Crysania, colorful archetype, can be a lot of wood to chop, but suddenly he is hit in the tablet and all. It is not clear. With the blonde the same story. In the eyes of Talion, we see that he is not indifferent to her. But the last dialogue, some crumpled, and returning from the Tower we find only the ashes of her home and it is not clear what became of the Royal family. The third ending, I watched the cut - scene as early as 5 am and do not fucking understand. Vybilis the black Hand, Sauron moved in, the Ghost away, the blood flowed, broke Sauron, and why it died. Crumpled somehow. In short, I estimate even can't deliver. The question for me is hanging in the air.

A
Anastassii 16.04.20

In fact, we got a very good game at good universe (relatively, although it is a very big universe) with also a good study of character animation, and other, and other, and other. And what essentially is the difference, what it sounds like? Music has only 7 notes, but how many works of music composed for all time of existence of man in nature))) with games, I think similarly. All spy something other, someone who draws inspiration from books, some of the games, someone from the movies...and let like AC or Batman, but beautifully done in General, and General. And I like it.

I, then, personally, especially surprised that the Uruk-leaders still kill each other, take someone else's place in the army and some even not pumped to the Elite))) Fun action. Yesterday I wanted death to take revenge on one, but not in time, his different leader killed and pushed))))

Some are already saying that the plot is not very or is there a misunderstanding, or it's very steep but but...to each his own..
me since the release to General population was to play only about 8 hours, and honestly, now I'm much more interested in murdering leaders)) passed a couple of main missions, and again for urokami in stealth watching or artifacts is produced, examine the map and other))) it's like a whole month in January 2014 to AC4 on the ship to swim and only aberjame to engage or ride in cars for a variety of tasks in WD))))

m
mister611 16.04.20

jaykey
Many games, I hate when you need to go for NPS, but its speed is below your step and have to stop and wait
- buy a gamepad for such games, in most games it is very convenient dosed movement speed stick, from very slow steps, normal, slightly accelerated, Jogging, fast running and lastly, is already using the add button - the maximum speed to play on the gamepad is a pleasure, not to mention the control of different appliances. However in this game this feature is not implemented, which in my opinion is the downside of game mechanics. Of course you get used to everything, but when all movements can be controlled smoothly and conveniently in the game naturally get more pleasure and control, respectively, convenient, or stick desiresi or the extra buttons you have to press.. This is my personal opinion of course, not so long ago (last year) was how to play games on the gamepad, now I can't even imagine a different course than shooters, then the mouse is not to replace )) the Game is certainly worse than it did, but I for example just do not have enough of the chips for perfect control in the game.

Anastassii agree at all )) +1

w
warp 37 16.04.20

Share your impressions, the game has managed to pass. About the game formed a divided opinion.

The gameplay is a kind of analogy Assassin's Creed mixed with Prince of Persia. However, despite the fact that as I want to vomit, the gameplay is Shadow of Mordor I rather liked than not. The game offers both a more interesting stealth style, and monotonous fights. Also liked the chip with the subjugation of the orcs.

The plot does not stand out with originality, not intriguing and not addictive. Well, absolutely. Additional tasks also on the level of misery Assassin's Creed. The only thing that made a positive impression - it is the Nemesis system. The processes of the organization strife in Orc power vertical, as well as the ability to open the way by promoting loyal/subordination or destruction of disloyal commanders I really liked. More traits commanders made interesting.

The graphics are quite good, no major complaints. The only thing is the lack of smoothing, but during the game, this is absolutely not notice. Just like design work, especially the beautiful second location. Physics at a high level. Developing clothes and the grass made a very positive impression. The sound, the voice acting of the characters and soundtrack of the game is quite good.

Optimization is generally good. On your average graphics card, I unscrewed everything on ultra except textures which are on high (as I only have two gigabytes of video memory). The game gives the district fifty frames per second, without any brakes.

A comprehensive impression of the game is: a good action Packed third person at once with its pluses and minuses. Well, for me this is the first game on LoTR for many years, so the last game of this universe took place eight years ago. Their nine rubles ME: Shadow of Mordor certainly not worth it.

My rating - 7.2 points.

T
TraXxtem 16.04.20

Slag about the endless orcs.Enough for 3 hours of playing this shit, then tired hack infinite orcs.

-
-SK.art- 16.04.20

The dialogue is divine, the optimization of classroom, the story's a snooze (he's not here at all), the game is very monotonous. Played an hour and a half, already tired.
6/10. In the furnace.

A
Absurdity 16.04.20

The game is a masterpiece very like a direct to rack your brain!!

S
S_asha 16.04.20

by the way, Yes the plot more than I expected and turned out to be more after of udûn is another area however it is worse optimized.

T
Temnyy_Master 16.04.20

The game is gorgeous ,the combat system is something with something,the big leagues!The animation is smooth ,the graphics are good,OPTIMIZATION -on top (after dogs and др3 expect that I did it even run can not).The plot is not bad ,but not super quite on the level,perhaps this is the best game on Tolkien's work over the past year ,playing for the third day without vylazno can't stop playing =)I Advise everyone to buy !

T
Temnyy_Master 16.04.20

pavloalex
your friend killed you ,you get vendeta on the map.go,revenge killer,everything.But this system is to make diversity in gameplay,because you have only one chance to meet the enemy,you don't know what's waiting for you,this revenge gives a little fun =)

R
Richards 16.04.20

I will add my opinion:
The game is awesome, the plot is epic, who wants to watch all the time and I still want to learn from mission to mission, in the spirit of the trilogy, but with his epic mash-up, combining with the teleport from enemy to enemy and invisible for 20 seconds. Epic battle at the end, ending with a hint, if they are in the same spirit namutili game about the earth with openwatcom it would be cool and if the same epic stuff it will be awesome!!!

R
Richards 16.04.20

to whom the map seems small, it is not the whole, will be more stolkozhe after the storyline.

G
Gerg__81 16.04.20

As I duck that Gama, only the main villains quite some plush. MNU them less time left than goblins with 14 level.. and chips Filenam and artifacts - jamb after them (as I expected) some kind of thread the location will open, but not just a hat, in short count on 7 from 10, and the plot a 5 out of 10. And that vaabsche with the main character became after his victories where he goes through the story with such abilities, it is not clear???, and what the fuck did sméagol?? in short the plot is so-so... but to chop Mona, doesn't it?

G
Gerg__81 16.04.20

waiting for the continuation, I was a big fan of Tolkien, be sure to wait..

g
grava221 16.04.20

The story in the game and it's obvious,the game is very similar to Assassins creed,but if not bathe and does not penetrate much,and the game is worth attention,the combat system is similar to AC,but then their chips.The game is an Amateur,someone you like,and others maybe not!

T
Toshkin 16.04.20

Judging by the screens waiting for something like Dark Messiah of Might and Magic... expectations are not met.
Of the more fresh and close to the subject I can recommend Lord of the Rings:The Return of the King.
Play nedescina and adobeman did not like.

G
GringoBIN 16.04.20

Played for three hours, a assassin creed with Batman combat in the setting of Lord of the rings, life simulation no, the plot is also very small, can then what will happen, but for now just move the map and kill the same orcs, who meet every 10 meters, the schedule to fully appreciate on my tractor love it only average 40-60 fps, but not distasteful, all quite beautiful
my verdict 7 points, fans must like the rest for a couple of evenings, until you get bored

ehhh would be better if the monolith new firms did not pathetic hack as in 2 and 3 parts, namely, the spirit of the first, with its oppressive atmosphere and a great AI opponents

T
Taljan 16.04.20

He had put it yesterday, in the evening I sat down and got up late at night, did not notice how the time passed, the game is certainly liked, the combat system, all these interrogations, revenge of the captains, an interesting thing, and especially liked the optimization, that in recent years most lame...

i
iamprof1 16.04.20

Two words about the game: a Lot of ORCS.
What a lot of Orcs is when they are really up to XYA. and Even if you can imagine really Doha orcs, they are still in that igrulya will be 2 times more.
To fill at least 100 combo is not a problem, because these creatures will spawn around you in droves. Any sweep location has no meaning, in order to nastavnitsy again again a ton of orcs for a second. There's not a ton, and a shitload of orcs.
Animation of murders bored after an hour or two.
To get to the end you have to have nerves of steel, but I think they are the majority will end very quickly. Unfortunately, the Orcs in this game to end I can't. Orcs, as their mother together with the Monolith hell zanogu URUK.

Z
Zvispolasko 16.04.20

The game is really good, a little sagging in the story, but good.
Optimize gorgeous, runs on full ultra on SIM config
I5 3570K 4.7 Ghz
16gb 1600 mhz DDR3
R290X PCS+