3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master13Harley 07.10.19 01:41 am

Skyrim Special Edition squares in the console. How to fix? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Classic The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim was the problem with the console, namely, rectangle instead of letters. To solve this problem very simply. Just what was needed to change in this file (Skyrim\Data\Interface\fontconfig.txt.) line: map "$ConsoleFont" = "Arial" Normal map "$ConsoleFont" = "FuturaTCYLigCon" Normal. Alas, in the Skyrim Special Edition there is no such file (fontconfig.txt) and the problem remained. Someone already met with this in the updated version? How to fix this situation?
162 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr_NooB 07.10.19

Alex Coachman
Well the console that I didn't even check. I have all the squares)

S
STALKER_LEON 07.10.19

PhysxN
Thank you)
Even with the textures helped)
But still, I more and more want to go back to an older version of Skyrim, there is at least stability there) And free time I have little...

A
Alex Coachman 07.10.19

Dr_NooB
Try in properties of the game the incentive to change the language to English and then back. Let percacets localization files. I think rose just crooked.

P
PhysxN 07.10.19

leon18l
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/887/?

A
Alex Coachman 07.10.19

leon18l
Not stability, but stagnation! Down with the stagnation!

PhysxN
Waiting for the Bay to PG. Regitsya on another site as there is no desire, otherwise do not download.

D
Dr_NooB 07.10.19

PhysxN
In what folder to throw?

S
STALKER_LEON 07.10.19

PhysxN
Thank you)
Even with the textures helped)
But still, I more and more want to go back to an older version of Skyrim, there is at least stability there) And free time I have little...

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 07.10.19

Dr_NooB
In the game folder. I have D:\Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\

A
Alex Coachman 07.10.19

leon18l
Not stability, but stagnation! Down with the stagnation!

PhysxN
Waiting for the Bay to PG. Regitsya on another site as there is no desire, otherwise do not download.

D
Dr_NooB 07.10.19

PhysxN
In what folder to throw?

f
fox345 07.10.19

the old problem is still with the original version I have instead of letters are printed squares. just write the default language is English. Opened with Notepad Skyrim - Interface.bsa renamed the Place map $ConsoleFont = Arial Normal map $ConsoleFont = FuturaTCYLigCon Normal , saved. if the old version is rolled. in the Special Edition game has stopped running. does anyone know how to solve the problem?

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 07.10.19

Dr_NooB
In the game folder. I have D:\Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\

M
Marty52 07.10.19

fox345
Opened with Notepad Skyrim - Interface.bsa
Opened a Notepad archive with the files? This is an interesting approach...

f
fox345 07.10.19

the old problem is still with the original version I have instead of letters are printed squares. just write the default language is English. Opened with Notepad Skyrim - Interface.bsa renamed the Place map $ConsoleFont = Arial Normal map $ConsoleFont = FuturaTCYLigCon Normal , saved. if the old version is rolled. in the Special Edition game has stopped running. does anyone know how to solve the problem?

f
fox345 07.10.19

Marty52
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/tes_5_ubiraem_kvadraty_posle_russifikatsii-41116/ with the original version rolled

M
Marty52 07.10.19

fox345
Opened with Notepad Skyrim - Interface.bsa
Opened a Notepad archive with the files? This is an interesting approach...

n
nestrbob 07.10.19

fox345
The topic has already been http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/tech/skyrim_special_edition_kvadraty_vmesto_bukv_kak_ispravit-918911/ there is a link to a mod that fixes the console.

f
fox345 07.10.19

Marty52
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/tes_5_ubiraem_kvadraty_posle_russifikatsii-41116/ with the original version rolled

I
Inquisitor 07.10.19

fox345
Now every day a new topic about squares in the console to start be? Open Skyrim section files faith does not allow? Yesterday PG was added..

M
Marty52 07.10.19

fox345
You Opened with Notepad Skyrim - Interface.bsa
Link: Open Notepad fontconfig.txt
There is a difference?