3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master13Harley 07.10.19 01:41 am

Skyrim Special Edition squares in the console. How to fix? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Classic The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim was the problem with the console, namely, rectangle instead of letters. To solve this problem very simply. Just what was needed to change in this file (Skyrim\Data\Interface\fontconfig.txt.) line: map "$ConsoleFont" = "Arial" Normal map "$ConsoleFont" = "FuturaTCYLigCon" Normal. Alas, in the Skyrim Special Edition there is no such file (fontconfig.txt) and the problem remained. Someone already met with this in the updated version? How to fix this situation?
162 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent2112 07.10.19

Marty52

m
mopemah80 07.10.19

evgenij84757
throw here the link to the folder with the files put on the exchanger

M
Marty52 07.10.19

Agent2112
Better late than never? And what is it? In my opinion, it clearly States that this file must be unpacked, and not to open with Notepad.

e
evgenij84757 07.10.19

mopemah80
http://www.playground.ru/files/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_russian_textures_and_console_font_fix-138583/

w
walkirialedy 07.10.19

mvik
thank you!!downloaded and installed all the super works!!!

R
RX310 07.10.19

Jackil_Lovecraft
The console is working, but how will you use the help command if there are squares all information will be issued? XD
For those who play on inglish, it's much easier: In the file Skyrim.ini in the folder with sohranili to remove _ru string [Fonts] sFontConfigFile=Interface\FontConfig_ru.txt
to get the [Fonts] FontConfigFile=Interface\FontConfig.txt and then normally displayed.

Samed Ramaldanov
Now, when you encounter the bug some quest, which is corrected only console, then we will talk about a fair game without the console ... =)

w
walkirialedy 07.10.19

28 Oct 2016 21:19 # thank you mvik your post!
On the nexus there is a fix to the texture and the console in Russian.)
www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/887/.. I helped !!problem solved !

m
mopemah80 07.10.19

evgenij84757
throw here the link to the folder with the files put on the exchanger

e
evgenij84757 07.10.19

mopemah80
http://www.playground.ru/files/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_russian_textures_and_console_font_fix-138583/

S
SKVERNING1 07.10.19

walkirialedy wrote:
Yes, and I also helped, but there is one downside: in SkyHud or SkyUi, some files are affected and then the interface is again vanilla, and this is not good, because he sucks! Checked and including disabling different mods, this fix kills all the beauty. My choice CUBES in console!, anyway, I blindly write commands or use butikami...

w
walkirialedy 07.10.19

mvik
thank you!!downloaded and installed all the super works!!!

M
Mont 07.10.19

And I have the console just no. Repack from mechanics and Khattab tried-no difference. Skyrim CE,it was once usual everything was fine.

w
walkirialedy 07.10.19

C
Chok Tok 07.10.19

evgenij84757
I registered only to thank you!
Yesterday I spent 3.5 hours JUST FOR the SEARCH of information about this issue, but to no avail
After reading and trying your method it worked, in less than 5 minutes
Thank you so much!)
ps: except that, you must also change the default language to English, if there is win10

a
alfa2a 07.10.19

I was helped by this decision for the Legendary Edition v 1.9.32.0.8:
Open Notepad fontconfig.txt (This is the configuration file of fonts). Place map $ConsoleFont = Arial Normal on map change $ConsoleFont = FuturaTCYLigCon Normal stored.

S
SKVERNING1 07.10.19

walkirialedy wrote:
Yes, and I also helped, but there is one downside: in SkyHud or SkyUi, some files are affected and then the interface is again vanilla, and this is not good, because he sucks! Checked and including disabling different mods, this fix kills all the beauty. My choice CUBES in console!, anyway, I blindly write commands or use butikami...

M
MaxWe|| 07.10.19

mvik
Thank you, bro! From the heart!

M
Mont 07.10.19

And I have the console just no. Repack from mechanics and Khattab tried-no difference. Skyrim CE,it was once usual everything was fine.

n
neperenosimyy 07.10.19

No special edition any folders interface. and accordingly there is no text inside the squares only in the console.

E
EvilLoid555 07.10.19

how to make in Skyrim it was possible to write in English?