3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Self-Relliant 20.04.20 06:36 pm

Obstruction of the Russian language foreign words

Hello dear! Today we will talk about this problem of the Russian language as foreign words borrowed. In neither language is there so much unnecessary borrowed words as in Russian. Although why I call them borrowed? Better to call them words-parasites, which pass from foreign languages and replace our own words, replacing them with his own concepts. This is particularly evident in the scientific and journalistic styles of writing. Should take any scientific article and it will be completely laced with words from English roots with a vague meaning.

Not so important problems is to use your own words-parasites matershiny words, the use of which is dictated by the life. Now I'll show you what harm caused to foreign words self-consciousness of the Russian people.

For example, what appears to be your imagination when you hear the word competent? In the head there is a fog, if you want to explain its value begin to blunt and hunting to get into the dictionary. It is quite another thing with the words hard working, helpful, responsible in my head at once it seems clear the value of the object or the person to which you can apply the adjective. Or, for example, compare the word humane, with good, strict, responsive. Or think about what the picture in your imagination you have the word killer, and then imagine the word contract killer. Agree that the second phrase you a much more clear and causes a great many art associations. I'm not talking about how we need to forget the word personal that would distort their language with the words confidential, private, personal. These words do evoke the feeling of Marculesti and emptiness.

So, dear friends, let us use it in everyday speech forum and our Russian words, if you have the opportunity not to replace them with foreign ones. Perhaps what the hostile forces are behind the introduction of these words. We forget our ancestral meaning of words, their model is already recruited values. And our mind and intelligence becomes handy. In the end we have Russian language, not poloniecki, or polyangiitis. So let's remember it!
185 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crociato 20.04.20

Don't see any problems at all. The origin of a word is the last thing that personally bothers me. The main thing in any language - komunikativnost, i.e. the ability of language to transmit information. A large number of loan words among other things helps to learn foreign languages, although, Yes, there are so-called false friends (for example, magazine - magazine, not the store). Keep in mind that the borrowed words are often distorted over time almost beyond recognition.

C
Chip23 20.04.20

Fludilko

I agree 100%. Still would be nice to remember the fashion for foreign words bourgeois Russia - French, German-style (I mean the balconies, shades, backpacks, barriers, etc.) in addition, scientific concepts, discoveries, principles, laws, etc. called by the name of the inventors. Here for example - x-ray - was a German - invented x - ray well and good that in the Russian language added is the word, and not invented or something worse pereinachili in their own way. This is because he is great and powerful, that in Russian you can say anything you like and anything you like and You will understand :-)

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.04.20

Astilla

Horseride coming from the lists in disgrace in the ambulatory in this monster high heel and bristling stuff

On the spot!

A
Astilla 20.04.20

It's not me, it Shishkov with Belinsky.

The word this monster high heel very well could Express the concept expressed absolutely meaningless to us with the word rubbers; but I can't force them to make a whole nation instead of clogs speak this monster high heel if he does not want. For Russian man the word the driver - permskoe the word, and the driver is as foreign as avtomedon. For the idea of soldier, apartments and receipts, and even men don't have more understandable and more Russian words, as soldiers, apartment and receipt. (C)

Borrowing there is nothing wrong, and competent this is not something that hard working, helpful or responsible. The only problem is the appropriateness of using borrowing in a separate case, and so the sense of this relevance depends on the personal proficiency.

ps. Self-Relliant trying so hard to look like a subtle Troll, but it looks still Hu.Evo.

A
Alert 20.04.20

Against the words in the header have nothing, but words like them... Actually it pisses me off. (C)

Yeah... the registry is no longer in fashion...

S
Sayonara 20.04.20

You just hate everything Russian.

S
Self-Relliant 20.04.20

It seems to me again one will have to explain the obvious

Astilla

Share, please, what analogs are you using for the words file, printer, Fax, design, interface, driver.

That's about what I'm saying is if you do not type these words people will come up with, if not rushed. The telephone was invented in the West, but us for example imposed to speak into the phone Hello, mimicking English hello, although I could say Hello or hi. Well, that is the beginning already of fashion to come

Borrowing there is nothing wrong, and competent this is not something that hard working, helpful or responsible. The only problem is the appropriateness of using borrowing in a separate case, and so the sense of this relevance depends on the personal proficiency.

With such success we will accept any words that we offer to change their. Soon gonna start going to social toilet
Chip23

Here for example - x-ray - was a German - invented x - ray well and good that in the Russian language added is the word, and not invented or something worse pereinachili in their own way.

Mendeleev invented the table. However, in the West, just saying the periodic system of chemical elements. So we scientists must remember, and they are our needs?

mаrkell

The constant influx of foreign words is a natural process of a living language, in particular Russian; usually the word it modifies, or else to say - modifierade :-)

Like it or not, it's impossible to stop.

Why is it impossible? For example, it is possible to follow his speech, to eliminate gradually introduced words from the speech turn. You can even a text editor like word to create that will explore the structure of the word, look up its history and to emphasize foreign words, offering to replace them with Russians. And the language will be cleared

But what to do with words that already have full synonyms? Like the above example are the same - identical. Here I think that a large number of synonyms is good!

The fact that the number of synonyms is not increased. And the word amoeba they replace. Our words at the same time gradually be forgotten. In science, it is a sin to use the words connection, fellowship - they are considered too colloquial, it is necessary to use a communication. Write in their science article, the words same instead of identical data instead of information - you have as shit will start to look. And I know from experience. When writing a term paper the head I crossed out the word device, instead he wrote adaptation

Why not be guided by the degree of relatedness of words, and just his sound? Now I want in some situations to write or say foreign synonym - I'll say it.

You with your girlfriend or with your friends too sensitive conversations are?

A
Ankh 8 20.04.20

To what extremes? We must look at what would be rational were. If there is a domestic analogue of this word-why phat new import? In such a go over the ears the summit, if there is a normal word meeting? On the other hand, than to change the word processor or parachute?

S
Self-Relliant 20.04.20

Ankh 8

Didn't mind the words processor or parachute. But you, as a journalist, to call a summit meeting you no one else on the job will not see

S
SteelKnight 20.04.20

When life is filled with original English-language items and concepts, and adopted their words and it is natural. Although in written form, less often in ustnoi circulation.

A
Alex_Sith_Zeus 20.04.20

Well done! Correct topic. Although really, now without words-parasites sometimes we can be fired...

PS Plusone))

m
markell 20.04.20

Self-Relliant
For example, it is possible to follow his speech, to eliminate gradually introduced words from the speech of turnover
Yeah, but you can your own words to come up with. This also happens, it is also a natural phenomenon. That's just not always having a good word. Only time shows, good thinking or not. A good word will quickly spread and take root.
But to stop the invasion of foreign words impossible.

And the language will be cleared
And why did clear language, can you tell me? Dude, you're not even the philologist, the mistakes you have in messages a lot, but the language you intend to clean from time management and dress code, because the Russian spirit™ in such words is not felt.

The fact that the number of synonyms is not increased. And the word amoeba they replace. Our words at the same time gradually be forgotten
Yes, some words in a language no longer used, some gain new meaning. It is also a natural linguistic process, and if a foreign word substitutes for Russian, it means, what it should be. Mind you, not all words are forced out. Obviously, if the word bad, it will be sooner or later replaced by a more best is not excluded that the role of replacement will act as a foreign word.

Then you started talking about science. I will say this, the scientific style of speech involves the use of different terms, and they, as far as I know, does not tolerate synonyms.

You with your girlfriend or with your friends too sensitive conversations are?
Why not? Unlike you, I have no prejudices against foreign words. I do not think that Russian language should be in isolation.

You know, there's the right way to stick to the Golden middle. Do not throw the same communication only in order to seem smarter. But it is not necessary to invent all normal, but our said all sorts of pathetic counterparts - if only in Slavonic stank.

Ankh 8
In such a go over the ears the summit, if there is a normal word meeting?
I think it is right. As you see the word summit, immediately think of something Grand, namely, the summit, which will be in my town this year :-) But the word meeting requires additions.

G
Garrus-1994 20.04.20

Heh, at you in MMORPG did not play probably) There is generally 3,14 zdets Russian language :D
PS. Something I can't put a plus...and a minus too? :D

A
Andrew Z 20.04.20

I don't mind. The author forgets that Russia has always borrowed words from foreign countries. Football, mayonnaise, tea, make-up, cockroach, perfume, etc. - they may also exclude from Russian language?

Healthy practice, when there is borrowing of words from one language to another. If it was not, foreign languages would be taught to people very difficult. Take, for example, Finnish and Hungarian. They borrow almost there. Easier when the words in the languages are similar: repetition (ang.) - ripetizione (it.) - repeticion (Spanish)

A
Assassin_Nero 20.04.20

If anything, the Russian people, he spoils his tongue. After all, when the word fuck was not a Mat, exact values will not say, was associated with conifers.

m
markell 20.04.20

The Mat is NOT bad. It is bad when any change of the meaning of the word is perceived in bayonets.

N
Nihiliant 20.04.20

Rasei Mat razgavarivayut!

F
F.O.V. 20.04.20

the problem

parasites

journalistic

styles

associations

forum

Anyone else notice the borrowed words in the post author?

UPD: Oh, and then all the song: phone, mimicking, WC, fashion, social, text editor, structure, synonyms, amoeba. Fawn-what, ay-ay-ay...

K
Karmeo 20.04.20

I understand the use of words that do not cut the ear. Instead censored - censorship, safolovich (God, how they could think such a word) - subscribe or follow the news. These words in our Russian language, it is not necessary to replace them with Americanism!

More I mow speech stylists. we have recently on the telly: It was her Feshin, blah blah...we sakulin! zakulis WHAT? Half an hour came the sense of the word...

S
Self-Relliant 20.04.20

mаrkell

And why did clear language, can you tell me? Dude, you're not even the philologist, the mistakes you have in messages a lot, but the language you intend to clean from time management and dress code, because the Russian spirit™ in such words is not felt.

Where is my mistake? To clean it is necessary that our language was not littered with foreign slag, the meaning of which we don't even understand. If not, over time, our great and powerful may not be, and our descendants will speak in a dialect of English. Here read it some scholar should realize work to do, instead of having to guess what kind of a word coffee male or medium

Yes, some words in a language no longer used, some gain new meaning. It is also a natural linguistic process, and if a foreign word substitutes for Russian, it means, what it should be. Mind you, not all words are forced out. Obviously, if the word bad, it will be sooner or later replaced by a more best is not excluded that the role of replacement will act as a foreign word.

There is a difference. If some John DOE will invent a new word - it will be tested. But if it be said a politician, or newspaper, to resist its use much more difficult

Then you started talking about science. I will say this, the scientific style of speech involves the use of different terms, and they, as far as I know, does not tolerate synonyms.

Of course such words like (I gave earlier) strict, responsive have no place in scientific style - they belong to the same spoken, or artistic. But the humane reason can be used. In General it is time to abolish this division into styles. One life everywhere and there is no need to divide by region

You know, there's the right way to stick to the Golden middle. Do not throw the same communication only in order to seem smarter. But it is not necessary to invent all normal, but our said all sorts of pathetic counterparts - if only in Slavonic stank.

Notice that you are a lot closer to the first extreme. But why not throw in the second, when all around is dominated by the first?

I think it is right. As you see the word summit, immediately think of something Grand, namely, the summit, which will be in my town this year :-) But the word meeting requires additions.

Well, Yes. Summit sounds good. And there is a homeless in the alley