3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 23.04.20 08:43 pm

The passage of no-kill (Dishonored)

The developers kept their promise? Is it possible to beat the game without killing anyone? Or still there are places where you have to kill someone? For me is very important
122 Comments
Sort by:
K
KAPRAL27 23.04.20

Passed a couple of levels there is impossible, the enemies themselves you are being attacked. And go without killing is impossible.

Z
Zorianin 23.04.20

There is a mission where you will need to kill someone. Normal enemies is it possible not to kill. Completed two missions in the stealth, had no problems, everything is alive)))

A
Ascellad 23.04.20

Even for the purposes of the contracts can not find a lethal solution, the main thing to be attentive.

Z
Zorianin 23.04.20

Hauron, I don't know. If the mission to KILL what could be a non-lethal method of ostranenie. I will not spoil. But first, in one mission the target was put to sleep and nothing. Until killed, the mission did not end.

a
as1000 23.04.20

Zorianin maybe he meant not with their hands, to throw for example

A
Ascellad 23.04.20

Zorianin
Well, to find the most non-lethal way of eliminating the need to listen to the conversations of the NPC, look for documents every. When you hear the desired information/to find the desired document, the task is automatically updated, you will see a subjob, labeled Nonlethal. Just take and put to sleep not enough OFC.
Oh, by the way, about the topic. The first few assassins that attack the Empress, have to kill, right?

S
SystemN7 23.04.20

The game can be completed without killing, and cradling. Or a dart with sleeping pills, or sneak up from behind and pull the plug, so that he fainted. But I have no level failed to go pure stealth.

S
Spy Hunter 23.04.20

Apparently, the stealth here is not very welcome. Don't want to kill - suffer. Do I understand correctly?

w
wossap 23.04.20

by the way, Yes, for non-lethal way to pass lots of obstacles
for example, the same sleeping Darts, no extensions, at least I have not yet opened, so just for 10 turns to wear

and if you noticed ,then it is almost 100% have to kill , because again only with sleeping Darts you can use in battle do not pull the plug
in the same Deus AIX was at least the Taser for melee

H
HappySpermer 23.04.20

Divvy
The first mission was held exclusively by stealth and didn't kill anyone, not even outplayed. But playing in the middle, do not know where on hard.

H
Hawkmoon1 23.04.20

Passed the game on hard stealth. Bitch please.

s
sHePaRd978 23.04.20

It's been about 5-6 quests without killing anyone,it's hard but it's worth it.

R
RGC 23.04.20

I do not understand how you play on hard play and stealth here is great, I purely for variety urine from time to time, and can slip unnoticed past all. will help you ability to Blink and Agility

t
timati123321e 23.04.20

I WENT THE ENTIRE GAME WITHOUT KILLING :))

s
sHePaRd978 23.04.20

timati123321e
Right,an angel in the flesh.=))))Even the purpose which it was necessary to kill regret?^_^

A
AdroV 23.04.20

It is simply impossible to pass without killing anyone.

S
Sieghardt 23.04.20

The game is actually go through without killing anyone.
For the guards, as has been written above - there are Darts. Multiple targets are eliminated by combining the skills, but again your hands dirty is not required. To be attentive to everything, to read everything that find you can find useful information about the target.
There is always something that can help without killing the objective to finish the mission. You need to be attentive not only to what is happening in the mission where you are but also to what happened in the previous mission.

So, for example, the effects of additional jobs can be the workaround to eliminate targets not his own (this really is there).

N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

There seems to be someone else's work hang on the player.

H
Hawkmoon1 23.04.20

AdroV
Do not tell the same.

B
BupTy03 23.04.20

In the mission where you need the Lord to kill or audio recording to scroll, there is a wonderful job talking about the executioner(to get even with the executioner). There is an alternative way to get even with him?