3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 23.04.20 08:43 pm

The passage of no-kill (Dishonored)

The developers kept their promise? Is it possible to beat the game without killing anyone? Or still there are places where you have to kill someone? For me is very important
122 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

But as an alternative to punish the main Inquisitor (first goal)?

A
An-kval 23.04.20

I went through the game without killing anyone,so Yes,developers have kept the promise.
ps it is very difficult,I replayed the mission 10 times.

A
Ascellad 23.04.20

NightHawkreal
To mark his stamp in the box(XS as is called in the game exactly, but there prvodyatsya interrogations), to begin after his release Martin 2 guards talking about this ritual, then like all the markers indicated.

P
PazeTiV 23.04.20

NightHawkreal
*SPOILER IT* I found it seems all the Troubleshooting Campbell:1) Poison 2) to Kill(secretly or not) 3) to get him stunned in the torture room and put the mark of the heretic. SPOILER OFF*

For the inattentive or inept people: the game can go not just without KILLING anyone(for each main goal too, has a special method of elimination, which in the log is marked as no murders) and the game can go even one NOT STUNNED(though only one opponent will be forced to stun, and all) for the game
simply avoiding all enemies.

e
em805 23.04.20

The mark of the heretic - to be exact. Kill if necessary. Question, the mourners are considered? And all the goals you can not kill enough even a mini-adventure run, followed by another and the one who gave you those quests will offer assistance. I had this with Pendletons. You just have to do quests of Sladicka, And after me Pendleton(3 brother,friend) Thanked for their nejtralizacii peacefully and gave me 3 bars, and like another rune.
The question is where lies the key to the abandoned house in the location of Dog-pit?

N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

I have no clue, but I like it anyway, I'm not for ending play.

Well with the guard no problem, I usually jammed, then just do not accidentally stumble.

H
Hirok 23.04.20

Pass without killing anyone REALLY, anyone who says that it is not just careful and don't inspect the level. The DIALOGUE of guards and other NPCs in your hands, if they certainly the right place to grow.

S
SubZER08 23.04.20

I think you can go without killing. Even achivka the incentive is Clean hands: complete the game without killing anybody.

p
pavlik-morozov 23.04.20

Guys,today went the whole game without killing a single person !
It will be very long, but the ending is the best :)

N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

Long but not difficult, I managed to strangle even attacked me a killer in battle.

A
Arlekino0 23.04.20

People on a human please.
Skinte me a PM how not to kill:
1.Lord Reigate.
2.Lady Bailey * I do not remember the name*

p.thank's in Advance. (This info is needed for the second pass was very delayed toy)

S
Screw It 23.04.20

Divvy

Apparently, the stealth here is not very welcome. Don't want to kill - suffer. Do I understand correctly?

Wrong. Stealth in this game is elementary. Abilities a lot. Teleported behind - strangled. Turned into a rat - run. Tranq Darts. A bunch of detours. Well this is how you need to keep hands out of your ass so that in this simple game is still stealth to screw up? I'm going through without killing anyone, calm.

Conclusion: nube you shameful. Try to pass the first Splinter Cell without killing anyone - there hardcore. Even to sneak up on you while you walk to the enemy is practically impossible. And this is kindergarten.

An-kval

I went through the game without killing anyone,so Yes,developers have kept the promise.
ps it is very difficult,I replayed the mission 10 times.

To save the hand does not reach?

A
An-kval 23.04.20

Screw It

Hardcore same.

t
timati123321e 23.04.20

I sHePaRd978 goals that need to kill kill not with their hands but in other ways
for example at the end where a man is threatening to throw the girl I'm in it with a tranquilizer dart fired and he fell asleep and fell to the bottom so I put him down and the fall he organized himself!!!!! : )

E
E.Rudenko 23.04.20

Of course you can go through without killing anyone,the first stamp of the set,the second of two brothers passed the head of the gang,the third gave loved the man,fourth:on the radio, opened his diary,and of 5 put to sleep and rescued Emily)

i
igorilla_07 23.04.20

you can go through without killing, but does not work yet. One question - if you throw gently with rats, it is killing you or not?

p
poplolo 23.04.20

Screw It
To save the hand does not reach?
as I understand it, meant that, know that someone died, but at the end of the mission.
it is not always possible to notice the lack of an inscription unconscious, even if it says the body you can not remember your objective was, or the corpse for decorative is. (personally, I try to move in groups, for example in dumpsters)
you can throw the body so that the head will, for example, in the water and aim, drown, or throw the body in a hurry, and it will fall down from a height and then again to the corpse.
and then, at the end of the mission to see that you have one or more corpses. for this, the person who wants not to kill anyone, gmake button replay from here he 10 passes.

g
godsmack 23.04.20

The game can go newbuy ANYONE, so I went a second time, the most important thing to pump the transfer and double jump, well, in a couple of places stop time needed. Total double jump + transfer and I flew through the levels, as on the wings)))

R
Rokmuse 23.04.20

AS NEJTRALIZOVAT EXECUTIONER(NOT killing)!*??????

G
Gromgol 23.04.20

NID a hint as to neutralize(not kill) Lady Boyle?
drunk guests - tattled, listened to everything I could, climbed the second floor, read all the papers. Understand that Boyle has delusions of persecution, as if from conversations with her, I realized that it can shake off in a boat in the basement... but as soon as we descend to the cellar, she says - I'm tired of waiting and goes to the top, top it goorit the guard so he expelled me. Why it does shed at first opportunity from the basement?