3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 07.10.19 02:51 am

The increase in productivity and optimization of the game (Need for Speed: Shift)

The game is badly optimized, so that will help(if anything) to each other with this issue.
125 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShaQ 07.10.19

UkrTeam-dyadyukh

Dear I did not see the video, moreover, I do not see one person who it helped,so I have every reason to believe that the above was nonsense. And simpler doubleposting not more, there in the upper right corner of the message there is a button edit.

[
[Inferno] 07.10.19

Yes, I have PPC working great...

B
BIBIK in da haus 07.10.19

and you have litsuha??I litsuha,All the high stern of the smoothing is quite normal)

[
[Prophet2427] 07.10.19

I have the first image with whoom game got to a network and everything is fine 50-60 fps only race that take long to load for about 2 minutes
PS: the patch is worth it!

B

RDriver
I'm sorry,but you're a fool?I told them how I have because they are asked that as a Yes,config in the profile,not the most powerful-without question,but there is as it is,mind you the above was written almost the same thing that I wroteall is on max..La La La,poplar,and claim it just me,or am I a scapegoat?!Yes,without question,the track is about minutes loaded...

B

RDriver
the conflict is settled,since you said it under the guise of a joke,yeah,I don't understand..I totally agree with you!

_
_walker_ 07.10.19

people! pomagite please, I have in the game in any clash with nibudi(even with a light touch the Board or the opponent's machines) the picture twitches nervously, and esche on turns sometimes the sagging in the race when many cars to go just not possible((( this is so at all? or what MNU is not in order, how to solve this problem?? percent 4eh nuclear, gef 8800gt, 4 gig of Opera.? I put the patch, and the wood changed, what to do?? give good advice..

D
DinkeHAV 07.10.19

THANKS for the patch. Put production increased now comforting to play. Patch sat down without EGSE and crack.

Config 2.0 Duo, 8800 gts 512, 4 g Opera (800), 42 inch Akranes)))) resolution 1920/1080.

When overclocking video and CPU personnel increased but the time was not stable. With the patch became higher and more stable))))
But still sometimes fall and not super stable. I kind of noticed now does not drop below 30 fps. While this fell below 20.

NSF as usual in recent years has not modified the engine, I did not hope that problems will not be.

Y
Yuriy_T 07.10.19

Guys, please write what you have OSes.
I have a suspicion that the engine in the normal game,
and the thing is incompatibility with the system. I had already described his problem, nothing to do not work, spit and placed it near seven XP SP3 threw the last of the firewood and Oh my God! The maximum grain you gives 30 fps.

Walker
If you have Vista or seven, then most likely the problem.
Because the config you very much. (I can compare with mine, I wrote above)

S
SkyGame 07.10.19

I do not know,I have Vista percent 2-core, 9600gt, lowest fps is 30 at the start given the fact that the opponent standing in front of me while riding is not less than 38 fps in a single race under 50 fps.Play on max with 4x anti-aliasing.

V
VargTimmen 07.10.19

I slowed down the previous parts of NFS (Pro Street, Undercover), expected from a Shift of the same. Was surprised when without any shamanism, the game on high has issued more than 60 frames (even with rivals at the start). So, check the hardware, reinstall Windows (I had XP), and put the last wood on the graphics card. Especially true for owners of GeForce and dual-GPU or two cards - in version 191.07-enabled SLI.

_
_walker_ 07.10.19

Yuriy_T, I now have 7мерка, set up this game on XP - too most, even on XP, the performance is worse, and the same problem with the collisions....(

N
NOCONTANINGFOLDER 07.10.19

but if the shadows cut off? fly ?

D
DinkeHAV 07.10.19

I just 7ka. As said 50 frames is Toko can fall stupidly for 20 and then 50 again. Jumping back and forth. When cornering normally. If nvidia system tools some settings of the cloud will become more stable. That's not a game ruled the map and nst.

Y
Yuriy_T 07.10.19

Well, then I really do not know
I'm on XP threw firewood 177 (broke new swing),
Directics which the disk shift,
USSR (codecs)
and RAD Video tools (I do not know the heart of Hiroshima, just like the movies to reconsider :))
Everything works, and Windows sp3 the build of the Beast.
So I guess I'm just lucky.

DinkeHAV,
Fiddle the settings on the card, added 6 fps.
So thank you!

D
DinkeHAV 07.10.19

Yuriy_T

Lizhby use was.

I think that when the brake in the turns I have in the fact that apparently the game's engine helpers d t and DIN works. Wait I'll try to disable helpers.

D
DinkeHAV 07.10.19

Believe it or NOT.

Turned off all helpers and drove a couple of races. And especially did the restart of the race.

In the end, at the start of the fps before it was 18-20. Теперь20-30. The Frisians became much less. And in the race more often fps was 5 to 15.

K
Kartuz 07.10.19

Tell me,has anyone found a solution to the problem of braking on Radeona?
I have a Radeon 4850 Sonic,Athlonx2 6000+,2Gb DDR2
Speed that on the average,on high settings 15-20 fps. if the race is for two participants or rivals far ahead left it up to 30 FPS comes.AI enabled on advanced.Please help if you know how.

G
Guide 07.10.19

Kartuz

Try to put a dual-core system optimizer for your CPU.

D
DinkeHAV 07.10.19

Kartuz

Turn off AI whole. And try to turn off frame synchronization. Download special utility for overclocking ATI and make sure that the settings were regulated by the map and not the game. For the same Fursov there are adjustments of graphical settings. For Athy XS.