3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 07.10.19 02:51 am

The increase in productivity and optimization of the game (Need for Speed: Shift)

The game is badly optimized, so that will help(if anything) to each other with this issue.
125 Comments
Sort by:
R
RevoTroop 07.10.19

I have a normal comp, the full graph 60fps stable, but load the track for so long, into before it happens already and the drive won't be

do not know whether one thread like this case to speed up?

system core 2 duo 3ghz;4 GB RAM;radeon hd4870x2 2gb

-
-ViK- 07.10.19

Similar problem. I had a little help from ofpatch, hangs not so much a race boot for about 10 seconds, and the choice of cars is also smarter than he began to think. FPS Min 30. Consistently 50-70 (before the patch the same). All on Max. 4xAA.16xAF.1280x960.

You will need to patch the original exe and crack.
1)download the original exe-shnik. Replace.
2)Download Patch. Put.
3)Put Crack. Play.

A
Arguru 07.10.19

the game is well optimized. played without patches and there wasn't even a glitch, bug, freezes.

J
Jeker_E 07.10.19

Yes KST. I tried CPU-Control and put on the NSF two cores helped to add maybe 5 more fps

S
ShaQ 07.10.19

ekzoman

You have litsuha? If so, there are still some problems, besides, most of the problems with curved cracks.

S
SERGEi_2000 07.10.19

Just if you rock the pirates, the net is not a Repack and nothing else and not where the crack sewn. Crack is always better to separately.

S
ShaQ 07.10.19

UkrTeam-dyadyukh

This is nonsense! And then rename? The old computer in profe, but I like all does not help, including this chatter.Not please write more of this.

n
nikitosecss 07.10.19

VIK

thank you you))

Y
Yuriy_T 07.10.19

Taks write here so as not to clutter up the forum.

The fact that earlier I had XP SP3 like everything was normal. Decided to put Windows 7.....
It's good looking Shift and.... BRAKE! And such that play is unreal. Digging in the settings, brake from them do not depend.

Took one race and I know what I saw? Lap time 8 MINUTES!!!
Look closely, and see that the game does not slow down! (the time is fine, the fans waving their flags properly)
And inhibit the machines themselves! (not just slow going, and hard brakes friezes).

System: P4 3.4 GHz
2GB RAM
8800GTS 512MB
(just in writing and sound X-Fi sound blaster extrim audio too damn glitches have suffered)

If who-thread knows in what could be the problem please answer!
ATO this circus I have never seen!

D
DYAD 07.10.19

ShaQ aka Thin ice, some gives 60-70 FPS on the same configuration as me. But on Windows 7 64-bit, I specifically set and checked. The same horror with 15-20 FPS. So IT is ALSO NONSENSE? Comrade, explain what was my NONSENSE? I'm not saying that will help everyone. On my system, the FPS increased in 2 times. Shamanism?

I made a video, that would be my post was not talk.

My catalyste is setting AI on advanced. Maybe it's one of the nuances

L
Lightninggg 07.10.19

I have gum issues 17-20 fps and no lag all :D

v
vZv 07.10.19

2 pAmpErs.aka.serega

17-20 fps is no lag ?? There is one word which characterizes this opinion... what's the word... I forgot... Oh Yes, I remember - FAIL !!!

L
Lightninggg 07.10.19

vZv ANSWER!! the game just nethermost, only it happens that sometimes the sky is black!!!!!everything is fine! can sales of video record time so disbelief...

B
BIBIK in da haus 07.10.19

Yuriy_T
most likely due to the CPU you have it all!!

M
MAXIMUS GYM 07.10.19

I have everything on max,1280x1024 8АА+16 anisotropy all config in the profile,Oh yeah fps is 50-60 on the eye Meryl))))

M
Mastir 07.10.19

people what to do with the performance ? very slow despite the fact that the crisis the resident of fifth and two games without any brakes and even then at low settings, brakes?????
Config : AMD 2 core 5200+
RAdeon HD 3800
2 gig operatives

n
nikitosecss 07.10.19

Yes by the way at me with a Mastir iron like current me

AMD Phenom 8450 3 cores 2.1 GHz
RAM 3GB
ATI Radeon HD 3570

and inhibits not only the NSF, sales кал4 brakes((((((((((((((((((((

B

the people,and when you computer from viruses clean?and defragmentatie did the last time?and the wood on all updated?I play everything max except anti-aliasing in the view from the cockpit около40фпс))

B

Mastir
the memory is what?ддр2?

M
Mastir 07.10.19

no DDR3, 2 gig